AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2010-11-13, 02:46   Link #1061
golgo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
As I've said, we've never known him to use it. Like Luffy before the timeskip, he's ever only used it unconsciously.
agreed it's unknown
golgo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 00:53   Link #1062
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Though you still got to take into effect that Ace WAS offered to become a Shichibukai back when he was younger, so taking that in, his strength HAD to have grown as he got older. Blackbeard had also offered him a spot in his crew, and Blackbeard seems to only recruit those who are incredibly strong.... or he'll do it off luck. Not to mention that he ALSO went toe to toe with Jinbei in the past too.....

So my opinion would be that they are at equal strength's about now after the time skip. If they had ever fought, maybe Ace would have had a use for that knife he's always carrying around too~
Old 2010-11-17, 14:44   Link #1063
Miccheru

I kinda remembered someone saying that there will be a "book" about all the DF's etc.
Is this "book" out allready? Is there a link to it? Is it free?
Thanks in advance
Miccheru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 18:35   Link #1064
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miccheru View Post
I kinda remembered someone saying that there will be a "book" about all the DF's etc.
Is this "book" out allready? Is there a link to it? Is it free?
Thanks in advance

I believe that book is literally IN the series. Both Sanji and Spandam mentioned that they had read it, and I think Blackbeard might have to on his search for the Yami Yami no Fruit.

I don't think there is an ACTUAL book out yet, sorry~
Old 2010-11-22, 20:39   Link #1065
Hedvig

Hello fans! anyone knows Which episode is it?

http://ak2.static.dailymotion.com/st...?2010080411325
Hedvig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 23:51   Link #1066
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedvig View Post
Hello fans! anyone knows Which episode is it?

http://ak2.static.dailymotion.com/st...?2010080411325
That picture isn't from an episode. It's from a very early trailer for One Piece Movie 10: Strong World.
Old 2010-11-23, 00:37   Link #1067
golgo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
That picture isn't from an episode. It's from a very early trailer for One Piece Movie 10: Strong World.
is that true? not bad..
Old 2010-11-23, 16:30   Link #1068
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Now that he has Haki, and since we've never known Ace to use it himself, Luffy would almost surely win.
If Ace was able to use Haki then don't you think that he would have been able to defeat Blackbeard? By using Haki Luffy can theoretically can defeat other delv fruit users by overriding their powers with Haki. Now, without Haki... He would most definitely lose to Ace. But this is all just speculation and opinion.
Old 2010-11-23, 21:55   Link #1069
golgo13

Quote:
Now that he has Haki, and since we've never known Ace to use it himself, Luffy would almost surely win.
Given Ace and Jinbei fought for 5 days to a draw, wouldn't this also indicate luffy > jinbei now too?
Old 2010-11-25, 23:14   Link #1070
Blitzer

Do you think Eneru will show up again in the latter part of onepiece?
Blitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 23:36   Link #1071
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzer View Post
Do you think Eneru will show up again in the latter part of onepiece?

Doubt it, last time we saw him he was off to the moon with his Spaceys~
Old 2010-11-25, 23:40   Link #1072
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgo13 View Post
Given Ace and Jinbei fought for 5 days to a draw, wouldn't this also indicate luffy > jinbei now too?
That's hard to call. Jinbe can throw around water. That's a quick way to negate any Devil Fruit power, Ace included. We never saw their fight, so we don't know how Jinbe did it.
Old 2010-11-26, 03:07   Link #1073
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
That's hard to call. Jinbe can throw around water. That's a quick way to negate any Devil Fruit power, Ace included. We never saw their fight, so we don't know how Jinbe did it.
Not only that, but didn't they fight on land? Fishmen are supposed to be stronger in water, aren't they?
Old 2010-11-26, 04:23   Link #1074
golgo13

Quote:
Yah. I am not convinced luffy would beat ace even now with haki. I'd like to see him fight a logia before making a guess.
Old 2010-11-26, 23:46   Link #1075
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Okay, here's one for everybody.

In chapter 395 when the chief archaeologist of Ohara is giving his spiel about the world government and everything, he gets shot before he can mention the name of the country that opposed the now-world-government and etched their history into the ponyglyphs. This was a huge clue to what happened in the 100 years of blank pages and I was wondering if any hint of the name of this island/country has been mentioned anywhere else in the series.

Not completely apart of my question, I have a speculation (on minimal grounds) that those with the will of "D" are the future descendants of that country. The "D" being the first letter of that island/country's name and why everyone who has inherited it's "will" is super powerful and all (because of vengeance and all... whatever you want to call it).

I also believe that "One Piece" will be the island that was wiped out and Roger's crew unraveled the secret.
Old 2010-11-27, 03:20   Link #1076
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Well, apart from any scenes with the The Gorosei (Five Elders), there hasn't been all that much talk about the Void Century, so nothing has really been discussed about the island/country that was mentioned.

And seeing as they see Will of the D. to be a "danger" to the world, it could very well have something to do with your theory. I'd also like to point out that every character with "D" in their name died with a smile. Not to mention how both Roger's AND Ace's death have begun new era's in the Pirate World~
Old 2010-11-27, 16:20   Link #1077
spandy15

I have a question concerning Captin John's treasure that Buggy is looking for (and may have already found): when exactly did Luffy get the "map" for John's treasure from Nami (chapter 527, page 9)? Also, how was Nami not able to recognize it as a treasure map when Buggy could?

Signed,

:crazy:
spandy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 17:17   Link #1078
golgo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by spandy15 View Post
I have a question concerning Captin John's treasure that Buggy is looking for (and may have already found): when exactly did Luffy get the "map" for John's treasure from Nami (chapter 527, page 9)? Also, how was Nami not able to recognize it as a treasure map when Buggy could?
Chapter 486 p. 5. Luffy picks it up randomly on thriller bark after strawhats defeat moriah and crew.

Buggy has been looking for this treasure for a long time and would know what to look for, i don't think its mentioned why he is so interested in this particular one although he is known for being interested in treasure maps in general. while nami is more interested in treasure and i can't recall her looking for treasure maps.
Old 2010-11-28, 19:39   Link #1079
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
I also believe that "One Piece" will be on the island that was wiped out and Roger's crew unraveled the secret.
Wow I feel kinda like an idiot right now. My bad for saying this, because the Island name couldn't start with D... it's Raftel Along with being called Raftel, the ponyglyph thing ends at the island, too, so that explains that.

I still think that the "D" is referring to that extinct country, though.

Thanks SOGESNAKE
Old 2010-12-04, 19:09   Link #1080
The_Three_Kings

I know this is about something a really, really long time ago, but how exactly did Don Kreig return from the Grand Line after getting destroyed by Mihawk?
The_Three_Kings is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a