AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-21, 01:21   Link #21
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I hope there's a good explanation why Urahara and Isshin have been strangley absent from this whole affair because this is ridiculous. Not to mention that if Soul Society were smart then they'd know by now that something is seriously wrong in Karakura Town. In any case it was a fairly decent chapter.
Old 2011-07-21, 01:43   Link #22
Knjaz

This chapter felt like... well, 5 times less then Naruto one in comparsion =\

On a side note. "End of Bond" - may this mean that he's going to break his bonds with his friends? Especially since he didn't hesitate to strike Chad...
Old 2011-07-21, 02:31   Link #23
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
In truth, this current battle against Tsukishima probably wouldn't be considered a big departure from the norm if it went on a couple more chapters. So I guess I only brought up the issue in the first place for the sake of once again highlighting how short Aizen vs Ichigo (final) was in comparison to other less significant battles.
I'd like to think of it something like: 2 superpowers (Aizen vs super Ichigo) would deal the big blows and be done with it. While 2 noobs (Ichi's new getup and Tsuku clearly being surprised by it proving his own noobism) would be taking minor blows at each other. Though in the latter, Ichi hasn't done much since there's interference.
Old 2011-07-21, 02:56   Link #24
Langus
Optimus Prime

Just watch... this entire arc is Ichigo in a coma following his collapse after using the FGT.

That might even be preferable, actually.
Old 2011-07-21, 08:54   Link #25
ronin myael
lost ronin

end of bond 3??? so is there a 4th? god forbid! i'm tired of this fight. they're just running in circles. and what's up with that jackpot fullbring? anyone care to explain how that works because i can't seem to get it.

i just want this fight to end and see the shinigami again! it's high time they show up, don't you think?
Old 2011-07-21, 10:01   Link #26
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
and what's up with that jackpot fullbring? anyone care to explain how that works because i can't seem to get it.
Basically, if there's a chance that doing something could cause some effect (flipping a coin high in the air -> hitting a screw -> loosening it -> causing chandelier to fall, and hitting sword's hilt -> last straw for hilt -> hilt breaks), then he can make it happen.

In theory, he could punch someone in the chest, and "by chance" cause their heart to rupture, I guess.
Old 2011-07-21, 11:14   Link #27
noktown

By chance you can do anything,but of course Kubo will not use "by chance"1hko everyone,then why invent a stupid fullbring like that ?
Old 2011-07-21, 11:20   Link #28
GDB

Is it any worse than "conditional time limit of god", being able to shrink someone down into a box, or toss them in a game and limit their actions with the only limit being how much battery power you can sustain?
Old 2011-07-21, 12:32   Link #29
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Pulling 100% jackpots all the time can only mean one thing...y u hek? Anyways, kinda funny how Ginjou didn't just die from all those FBs, considering the absolute nature of their power. And with this chapter, Ichigo's power reaches a new level, fear the day it calls for you: Getsuga Tenshoooo...wait, that sounds awfully familiar
Old 2011-07-21, 12:39   Link #30
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Just watch... this entire arc is Ichigo in a coma following his collapse after using the FGT.

I guessed that at the start of the arc too. Let's toast if it comes to be
Old 2011-07-21, 13:26   Link #31
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
It just occurred to me...

If this fight doesn't end within 2 more chapters, Kubo will have officially spent more time on it than Ichigo & Aizen's final battle. Since Ishida is now on his way, I guess this means he won't arrive until the end of next weeks chapter at the earliest. And since his arrival is hardly a guarantee of the battle coming to an immediate close, it seems like 2+ chapters is a relatively solid possibility. We should place bets on this. How many more chapters do you think this fight will go on for?
Wouldn't be surprised if it ended next chapter. Ginjou was cut by Tsukishima which should mean he's either under Tsukishima's power or out of the fight. Ichigo's probably going to to face Tsukishima, Chad, Orihime and the rest alone and he'll get overwhelmed. If that happens, he'll have to be bailed out by someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I guessed that at the start of the arc too. Let's toast if it comes to be

If that happens, then I'll be impressed at Ichigo's ability to dream entire scenes in which he's not present at all.

Old 2011-07-21, 13:41   Link #32
sayde

Quote:
That would be like Kubo practically admitting this entire arc to be one huge f***-up. I'd be amused for sure.
Old 2011-07-21, 14:35   Link #33
Aqua Knight

Quote:

My bet is that it's Aizen's illusion
Old 2011-07-21, 21:14   Link #34
Fran~
floating away...

Even better... Ichigo will wake up just to see his father juming to his room to wake up, he will have breakfast with his sisters and leave to the school where a new student will be presented, a small, dark haired girl...
Old 2011-07-21, 21:19   Link #35
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I hope there's a good explanation why Urahara and Isshin have been strangley absent from this whole affair because this is ridiculous. Not to mention that if Soul Society were smart then they'd know by now that something is seriously wrong in Karakura Town. In any case it was a fairly decent chapter.
duh they don't care about Karakura's problems with fullbringers they are busy with there on affairs like getting Ichigo into soul society. And I wish they brought up the idea on Rukia inside the badge talking again.
Old 2011-07-22, 07:51   Link #36
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Nice Marble Phantasm from the little guy!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2011-07-22, 17:29   Link #37
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Every chapter nowadays always ends with ichigo wildly swinging at Tsukishima, then getting blocked and *shock*

Not surprising it's ranked 7th atm.
Old 2011-07-22, 17:39   Link #38
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
if the pacing was a little bit faster......would never jump around the rankings.

good chapter, little slow, told us really nothing.....someone needs to show up and help itchigo already. his only friend in the room just got slashed....time to get some real back up that knows the truth.
Old 2011-07-23, 19:08   Link #39
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
Every chapter nowadays always ends with ichigo wildly swinging at Tsukishima, then getting blocked and *shock*

Not surprising it's ranked 7th atm.
7th from the bottom actually It's had a few bottom 5s before that. I'm not really too concerned for the series right now though. If I'm not mistaken they're the rankings from 8 weeks ago, and it should be picking up with this climax upon us.
Old 2011-07-23, 20:29   Link #40
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
7th from the bottom actually It's had a few bottom 5s before that. I'm not really too concerned for the series right now though. If I'm not mistaken they're the rankings from 8 weeks ago, and it should be picking up with this climax upon us.
Well, I hope Kubo gets into serious shit and gets forced into being creative, like with the Soul Society arc, hell even the Heuco Mundo arc is better written than this drivel.