AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: Which KGNE girl would you want to date/marry?
Haruka: She's nice and sweet 52 39.69%
Mitsuki: I like direct girls that need care 47 35.88%
Akane: A good mix between Haruka and Mitsuki 61 46.56%
Amakawa: A cute little nurse is nice 5 3.82%
Fumio: I like experienced women 9 6.87%
Manami: ... uh.... 3 2.29%
Ayu: I love rich weird girls that always say 'go step on cat s*it' 17 12.98%
Mayu^2: I have lolita complex 9 6.87%
Miki: Not in the anime, but she seems sweet 11 8.40%
Motoko sensei: She's a doctor, and plus I get to drive her Lambo!! 8 6.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-13, 11:04   Link #101
HeeroX

Akane-chan!!!
Old 2003-12-13, 16:22   Link #102
musouka

Quote:
I'm a little bit surprised about the consensus forming that Mitsuki is so "untrustworthy" and lacking dedication.
I didn't really get that feeling from what people were saying. I don't think Mitsuki is particularly untrustworthy or lacking in dedication, but I do think she has issues with trust that Haruka doesn't have. If you think Haruka would act the exact same way in the same situation, then that's your opinion. I don't think she would because she doesn't seem to have those problems with trust.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-13, 16:27   Link #103
Mentar
Banned

Well, she didn't have any reason to have any doubts at all yet, this makes "trust" much easier. We'll see how trusting she will be once she finds out the truth - I would expect her to react just as anxiously as Mitsuki, probably even more so.
Old 2003-12-13, 16:50   Link #104
Key Board
Carbon

msg deleted

Last edited by Key Board; 2003-12-13 at 17:19.
Old 2003-12-13, 16:50   Link #105
wireless
Regular Lurker

Then it will much different, her situation when it comes to trust will be much more severe. Mitsuki was only doubting Takayuki's integrity, but now Haruka will have no reason to trust him, because it has been made clear that Takayuki betrayed her.
Old 2003-12-13, 16:52   Link #106
Key Board
Carbon

Gah.. time to fix this thread
Old 2003-12-13, 17:17   Link #107
Key Board
Carbon

What the heck happened to my post!? >_<

Ah.. anyway, as to the issue of Mitsuki's trust.

a) She had a lot more at stake than Haruka, and she probably acknowledged they had a shaky start
b) She let alcohol get the better of her. this caused a chain reaction spiraling her down. Damn Ishida.
c) Haruka is indeed her weak point, as you have noticed and will see.
Old 2003-12-13, 17:20   Link #108
Key Board
Carbon

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS THREAD!?

I clearly posted after Keitarou20's message

It's glitchy as heck
Old 2003-12-13, 17:34   Link #109
Key Board
Carbon

Guys, can you help me here? I clearly posted this after Mentar's message, but look where this message is postioned. @_@
Old 2003-12-13, 17:44   Link #110
Key Board
Carbon

I'm going to post one more message. I this doesn't display correctly then I'm leaving this thread forever.

Owakare... bye bye... sayonara...

for Musouka's eyes:
Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-13, 17:46   Link #111
Mentar
Banned

Where's the difference? I don't like the term "betrayed", but when Mitsuki started to freak it was very obvious to her and perfectly clear for the viewers that Takayuki was making out with Haruka aswell.

I remember Haruka's reactions from ep1 just fine. She was also _very_ insecure when Takayuki was dating her halfhearted, until Takayuki made things clear. Now in the current situation, he's "officially" with Mitsuki and falling for Haruka. When Haruka finds out about this, the playing field is pretty much leveled again between Mitsuki and Haruka. Both have a valid "claim" for Takayuki, and he's in the middle. I doubt that the past serenity in Haruka will remain, in fact, not a bit.

I don't want to diss anybody here, but Haruka simply had no idea at all. But simply not knowing the facts and "trusting" are two entirely different pairs of shoes.
Old 2003-12-13, 18:21   Link #112
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board
Guys, can you help me here? I clearly posted this after Mentar's message, but look where this message is postioned. @_@
I think it's something relating to the issue of the time display.

Somehow it messes up the time for people in different regions...
Old 2003-12-13, 18:37   Link #113
wireless
Regular Lurker

You're right, "betrayed" is a little too extreme. Very well, Takayuki ditched Haruka and started dating Mitsuki. Mitsuki did not KNOW for sure she was losing Takayuki, she only assumed this because he was visting Haruka and she had nice things to say about him. She later ASSUMED that Takayuki loved Haruka and that he made out with her when Mitsuki asked him and he had to pause. A pause does not mean yes or no. Besides, her trust with him is comparably weaker than Haruka's. When Haruka caught Takayuki and Mitsuki together during the festival, she was not suspicious at all. When Takayuki visits Haruka in the hospital, Mitsuki is all over Takayuki needing reassurance.

In ep 1, Haruka acted that way because she knew that their relationship had gotten off on the wrong foot, plus it had nothing to do with trust. Both of them knew that their relationship was very weak and had no real love at first.

In short, Mistuki has no solid proof of Takayuki "ditching" her, but Haruka KNOWS that Takayuki did.
Old 2003-12-13, 18:43   Link #114
musouka

Quote:
She was also _very_ insecure when Takayuki was dating her halfhearted, until Takayuki made things clear.
Yes, but she didn't take out her insecurity out on Takayuki AND asked him point blank if he liked her. Not accused him of liking Mitsuki.

Also, I don't know how it will play out in the anime, but in the game, someone has told me that
Spoiler:
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-13, 19:06   Link #115
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

All I have to say is that Haruka & Takayuki were very happy together before the accident unlike the Mitsuki/Takayuki pair now. All they do is have sex thats the only thing she gives him. Its a shame how everything turned out for Haruka, waking up and finding out you best friend stole your boyfriend and that everyone has been lying to you. Damn that sucks.

Akane is still smoking the polls to the queen
Old 2003-12-13, 19:31   Link #116
Mentar
Banned

Haruka/Takayuki past the "bad start" and before the accident were totally different times, people. No suffering, no guilt, no nothing. Also, no wavering on behalf of Takayuki. On this basis, developing and having trust is easy and natural.

If anything, this has to be compared to Mitsuki/Takayuki directly after Haruka has woken up. There Mitsuki also showed alot of trust by dragging him to the hospital and pushing him close to Haruka.

I guess that a case can be made for Mitsuki requiring a greater deal of reassurance compared to Haruka, on the little non-crisis moments the anime gave us. However, construing Mitsuki as distrustful and Haruka as trustful is unjustified. Haruka never had a basis for distrust - except for now. Now that she's exposed to the very same turmoil as Mitsuki and Akane, I expect her to change very harshly and very quickly too. "Trust" this is not, just like a person walking into a dragon's lair isn't courageous as long as he doesn't know that there's a dragon inside

Anyway, I have no problems with people having different attitudes here ... I wouldn't blame my partner for becoming suspicious and exposing this hurt to me if I acted like Takayuki did. The reason why I feel a major affinity to Mitsuki is her post-coma dedication. This kind of loyalty/dedication is striking a chord inside of me.
Old 2003-12-13, 20:12   Link #117
musouka

Ah, okay, thank you, Keyboard. I'll wait and see then. Should be interesting.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-13, 20:29   Link #118
wireless
Regular Lurker

I do feel sorry for Mitsuki because of what she has become as a result of Haruka's accident. I could say that I would date Mitsuki before the accident, but I blame no one for what happened. Shit happens, that's life. Though I still prefer Haruka because she's so cute and sweet.
Old 2008-06-28, 13:08   Link #119
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

Topic is so fresh...

Okay, Haruka, only Haruka. I'm really in love with her.
Old 2008-06-28, 14:35   Link #120
DanielisGENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littm View Post
Topic is so fresh...

Okay, Haruka, only Haruka. I'm really in love with her.
same here
Closed Thread