AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-14, 11:40   Link #1561
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
What if he has more than one power? He is the first king and he has all the jewels on his sword.
another point, if weissman was on shiro body from the start, who was controlling the blimp???, because the only living person on the blimp was weissman from what was told to us by munakata, and before o come with automated control i dont think they have tecnology enought to make a automated control to make the blimp avoid bad time conditions like us have today the automated control is able to follow a route but if a bed time happen need a person to change the route and the vision us get from the blimp he dont look have too much tecnology.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 20:57   Link #1562
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
but the possession order was that:

shiro>weissman>random school guy>random homra>random scepter 4>kukuri
he not possessed weissman old body 2 times for what was showed.

edit another question: how weissman passed his soul to another body??? with this u means who silver king power is "body switch"? but what us know is his power is "immortalilty".
There's a diffrence in immortality and being unchanging you know...

Also, I normally don't say this, but could you break your sentences up? It's quite a pain to read sometimes ^^;
Old 2012-12-14, 21:02   Link #1563
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
There's a diffrence in immortality and being unchanging you know...

Also, I normally don't say this, but could you break your sentences up? It's quite a pain to read sometimes ^^;
srry i gona try be better next time, but in the subbed version weissman say in german unverwundbar=invulnerably who also can means immortality. not unchanging, i'm already have a complete theory about what the fox want the only thing who still missing is the "meet btween shiro and weissman", the reason of weissman meet shiro(fox).
Old 2012-12-14, 21:43   Link #1564
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I checked out the word "fuhen" (不変) in a Japanese dictionary and it comes up with interesting definitions.

> 不変 means "unchanging" (不 is no and 変 is change)
> 不偏 (also fuhen) means "impartial" (being "colorless" can be linked with being impartial)
> 普遍 (also fuhen) means "omnipresent"
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 21:52   Link #1565
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
srry i gona try be better next time, but in the subbed version weissman say in german unverwundbar=invulnerably who also can means immortality. not unchanging, i'm already have a complete theory about what the fox want the only thing who still missing is the "meet btween shiro and weissman", the reason of weissman meet shiro(fox).
It's the fuhen part of his power.

It's real manifestation si kind of unclear actually
Old 2012-12-14, 23:31   Link #1566
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
if anyone of you remember back I said early on with the flashback with shiro being kicked outta the blimp by weissman, I said to just check the voice actor for weissman(imposter) and shiro in the tape recorder. Same voice, same dude gosh was solved long ago
Old 2012-12-14, 23:46   Link #1567
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Just want to point out, the Homra member that got possessed is Eric Surt from the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I checked out the word "fuhen" (不変) in a Japanese dictionary and it comes up with interesting definitions.

> 不変 means "unchanging" (不 is no and 変 is change)
> 不偏 (also fuhen) means "impartial" (being "colorless" can be linked with being impartial)
> 普遍 (also fuhen) means "omnipresent"
And 不変 is the exact word they used in the novel when mentioning Weissmann's power
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 23:57   Link #1568
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarpew View Post
if anyone of you remember back I said early on with the flashback with shiro being kicked outta the blimp by weissman, I said to just check the voice actor for weissman(imposter) and shiro in the tape recorder. Same voice, same dude gosh was solved long ago
Huh I did wonder about that, also, just to double check, colorless!Shiro, regular Shiro and Weismann all have different VA's right? They sound different to me but I'm not amazing at recognizing voice actors.

And nice catch Shmaster, I was wondering since the design seemed similar and the camera lingered on him a bit too much to be a random background character.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 00:10   Link #1569
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Huh I did wonder about that, also, just to double check, colorless!Shiro, regular Shiro and Weismann all have different VA's right? They sound different to me but I'm not amazing at recognizing voice actors.

And nice catch Shmaster, I was wondering since the design seemed similar and the camera lingered on him a bit too much to be a random background character.
u might have noticed the colorless king uses same voice no matter what body which is what i meant for shiro in the recording and weissman when he threw shiro out
Old 2012-12-15, 00:17   Link #1570
whitecloud

Where is the real shiro ? Is he die or might have merged with Weismann somehow...?

But anyway since real shiro exist that mean he have a past...but maybe when colorless king shiro enter real shiro he erase the memory of everyone? Or maybe the shiro is in other school...thus the reason the other don't have memory of him at all
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 00:18   Link #1571
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Quote:
u might have noticed the colorless king uses same voice no matter what body which is what i meant for shiro in the recording and weissman when he threw shiro out
Are you sure about that? The credits haven't said anything different, and from this episode, we know that the Colourless King speaks in the voice of the person whose body he's taken over. What I hear is that the tones they speak in and the words that they use are similar - this is particularly the case for Weissman in episode 7 and Shiro (Shiro is the name Weissman-Shiro gave himself, so I don't see the need to give him an extra label) - I can hear the difference between Kakki's and NamiDai's voices, but it was pretty obvious that they were trying to convey the same personality.

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 00:24   Link #1572
DiabloCthulhu

Quote:
It's not the same voice. Weissman in the blimp flashback voiced by Kakihara Tetsuya and Shiro in that tape voiced by Namikawa Daisuke.
DiabloCthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 04:04   Link #1573
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Whatever happened to the anime's budget:

Someone can make a meduka meguca series out of this now.
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 06:01   Link #1574
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

By the way, there is no real Shiro. He made up his own name when he met Kukuri.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 06:31   Link #1575
kuromitsu

And whoever Shiro's body is, he's not a student at the school. He's not registered, remember? The cleaning robot even tried to throw him out.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 07:35   Link #1576
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I thought it was just taking out the trash.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 08:01   Link #1577
kuromitsu

The robot saw him as trash that should be removed because he's not a registered student or guest.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 09:00   Link #1578
mayumi

It might just be when colorless either took over shiro's body deleted all the stuff about the real student name or the real colorless is the owner of shiro's body.

I read somewhere that people who become kings just pop up knowing they are now kings. It could have happened to colorless shiro guy.

Kuroh could very well be king aswell but little stupid to not realize it cause of all the ichigen sama love. Where did he get his power? Unless he is strain or king. Ichigen can't grant him power because his power is limited but kuroh's is active hand power. Once kuroh draws his sword his domancles sword will be revealed. Also perhaps ichigen's instruction to kill the future colorless king is the same objective as red, blue, gold and silver kings.

Last edited by mayumi; 2012-12-15 at 09:10.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 09:54   Link #1579
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
It might just be when colorless either took over shiro's body deleted all the stuff about the real student name or the real colorless is the owner of shiro's body.

I read somewhere that people who become kings just pop up knowing they are now kings. It could have happened to colorless shiro guy.

Kuroh could very well be king aswell but little stupid to not realize it cause of all the ichigen sama love. Where did he get his power? Unless he is strain or king. Ichigen can't grant him power because his power is limited but kuroh's is active hand power. Once kuroh draws his sword his domancles sword will be revealed. Also perhaps ichigen's instruction to kill the future colorless king is the same objective as red, blue, gold and silver kings.
no, watch again, is clear showed who the "shiro body" get possessed, he was looking tho the sky when something come to him and dominated him, and in the talk between shiro and fox, fox was surprised and talked about why shiro canīt remember of of what happen.

I think the memory loss happened in the switch body between weissman and fox and the fall from the sky, was like a trauma who triggered the memory loss and the shock of being stabbed by kukuri, another try of fox possess him and hear neko voice claim for him triggered the awaken of weissman inside shiro.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-12-15 at 10:06.
Old 2012-12-15, 13:20   Link #1580
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I never heard how Ritsu sounds when she goes all yandere.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural