AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-10-24, 23:06   Link #1281
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Tried some dominion lately. When I'm not jumping on people all over the map with Jax I defend bot with Maokai, usually getting Mercury's Treads, Warmogs, FoN, Frozen Mallet with 2 open slots. He's literally impossible to kill unless you overextend or get dived by several people.

If people wouldn't start coming to bot lane ALL THE TIME for whatever random reason instead of pushing top my win ratio would be 250% better :/
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 01:08   Link #1282
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

well I spent a good bit of time today learning and playing Irelia since she's free this week[I had been eying to try for quite a while after seeing her a good bit], she's definitely next champ I am buying, she's very fun to play and good too. I am still debating my item build/skill order with her currently skill wise I get E > W > Q and max W > Q > E, and item wise:
Regrowth pedant > Philo stone
Boots
Amplifying Tome -> Sheen/Rube Crystal -> Heart of gold/Merc boots or Ninja boots[not sure order here it kinda depends on match so far]
Other 2 of above
Dagger -> Zeal
Long Sword -> Phage
Trinity Force
Negatron Cloak -> Regrowth pedant -> Force of Nature
Then unsure for starting gunblade next or upgrade Heart of Gold into Randuin's Omen and Philo stone into Eleisa's Miracle/Shurelya's Reverie[depending which boots were picked], so that my final build is usually:
Shurelya's Reverie/Merc boots/Randuin's Omen/Trinity Force/Force of Nature/Hextech Gunblade giving me a lot of mobility and solid defense and offense, though I am still not sure about gunblade for 6th item .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 01:56   Link #1283
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Doesn't really need a gunblade imo, if you're using her DPS from W, Stark's can be very useful, and if you want to burst people down, you could always risk a bloodthirster...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 02:04   Link #1284
Xacual

So our next character is going to be a half dragon. I'm going to be annoyed if it's another "ult for timed power up / transformation" like renekton, nasus and riven.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 02:51   Link #1285
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Personally I'd prefer an ultimate like Nidalee's, with a second skillset and hybrid options. Riot can be very creative at times...
Old 2011-10-26, 02:52   Link #1286
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Personally I'd prefer an ultimate like Nidalee's, with a second skillset and hybrid options. Riot can be very creative at times...
I would prefer that since it seems like dragon form is definite judging by the preview.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 03:06   Link #1287
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
I hope so I'd love to see another champ like her since she is one of my favorites .

Quote:
Doesn't really need a gunblade imo, if you're using her DPS from W, Stark's can be very useful, and if you want to burst people down, you could always risk a bloodthirster...
Mainly gunblade seems like a good last option since her ult scales off both AD and AP + spellvamp works nicely with her Q[so much healing for killing minions ] and ult, and seem liked better choice than will of the ancients. Though Stark's is definitely worth considering depending on team comp if anyone already build one or can make use of it. Bloodthrister meh, if I wanted something that AD heavy I'd probably just go for an IE instead .
MAL
Old 2011-10-26, 03:28   Link #1288
Kafriel
Senior Guest

While it's not really practical on her, I just love stacking AD and going ninja on creeps with Q^^
Anyways, from what I recall, Irelia is usually built classic tough-DPS (your build with atma/warmog instead of the tenacity/regen item and hextech GB), with enough burst to put down some damage, and enough survivability to engage in further encounters without taking serious damage, thus harassing well and killing better. Of course, there's no such thing as the perfect build, and no champion was meant to be built in one way, so feel free to experiment and post your results
Old 2011-10-26, 04:20   Link #1289
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Irelia usually goes for Trinity and tanky. Gunblade helps her sustained dmg, but not required. It's not that good on Irelia before the ulti nerf, but after that its usefulness went higher, a lot.
Old 2011-10-26, 07:09   Link #1290
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

great, another tooth pick female champ with gloves 5 times the size of her

and why are the girls getting all the cross breed things? pretty much every male character thats come out for a while is boring, excluding Xerath. he's awesome.
Old 2011-10-26, 07:24   Link #1291
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Nocturne is boring? Blasphemy, I tell you!
Old 2011-10-26, 07:37   Link #1292
Skane
Anime Snark

Question

Quote:
Nocturne is boring? Blasphemy, I tell you!
Does Nocturne even have a proper gender?

Hmm...
Old 2011-10-26, 09:18   Link #1293
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
I wonder if Shyvana's going to be like Dragon Knight from Dota.
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 11:33   Link #1294
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Haunting Nocturne = best skin for him and best harrowing skin, both past and present. Of course, if Nidalee got her bewitching skin use bats instead of leaves, it would give Nocturne a run for his money. But until then.... man, those new particles for Noct's Q and E are goddamn sexy.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 16:36   Link #1295
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
great, another tooth pick female champ with gloves 5 times the size of her

and why are the girls getting all the cross breed things? pretty much every male character thats come out for a while is boring, excluding Xerath. he's awesome.
I thought Skarner and Wukong weren't that boring, though Talon or Graves.... ya I'll give you they're a bit boring, but so was Riven .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Haunting Nocturne = best skin for him and best harrowing skin, both past and present. Of course, if Nidalee got her bewitching skin use bats instead of leaves, it would give Nocturne a run for his money. But until then.... man, those new particles for Noct's Q and E are goddamn sexy.
Hmmm it is a great skin, but I finding hitting people in the face with broomspears on Nidalee to awesome[plus the hat + cat form is win], though the Nocturne is definitely better than Annie or Blitz's.
MAL
Old 2011-10-26, 19:16   Link #1296
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Riven was boring, yea.. a female cloud imo altho i kinda like the fox girl and this dragon chick... hopefuly she'll be romance for Jarvan XD
Old 2011-10-27, 01:11   Link #1297
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
... hopefuly she'll be romance for Jarvan
Well, he does have the dragon hunter skins, all that's left is to capture one...or half :P

Her mechanics are out btw, sounds like the fury system but only goes up with AA, so I'm guessing AS/AD champ? Unfortunately, she's not like Nida
Old 2011-10-27, 03:14   Link #1298
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Vayne's last dragon slayer skin will make sense too

If only Xerath isn't boring then almost all champ is boring wth...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-27, 03:42   Link #1299
Kafriel
Senior Guest

KF was talking about the recent male ones...
Quote:
Vayne's last dragon slayer skin will make sense too
And so, the Shyvana x Vayne ship has set sail!
Old 2011-10-27, 05:08   Link #1300
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Her mechanics are out btw, sounds like the fury system but only goes up with AA, so I'm guessing AS/AD champ? Unfortunately, she's not like Nida
Her system sounds more like Swain's ult than fury to me except based off AA instead of mana, but you have to full charge to use it.
MAL

Tags
league of legends, lol