AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-25, 10:01   Link #2181
Trev6

JapanAnon

Group: JapanAnon
Position: Translator, E -> J
Project: website introduction
IRC: none
E-Mail: t_cordell@hotmail.com

Hello all. JapanAnon is seeking an English-to-Japanese translator for a one-off job, translating roughly one and a half pages of English into passable Japanese (total perfection welcome, but neither expected nor required). Those who are interested in staying on are welcome to remain members and do further translations in the future.

The text in question is the introduction for an activist website for the Japanese public. All interested parties, please contact us as t_cordell@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time and attention.
Old 2008-11-25, 11:13   Link #2182
Kristen
*Author

Chihiro

Chihiro is entering it's fourth season this winter, and we want to dip our hands into some improvements. To do this, we are looking for the following:

Translation Checker - Should be J->E and should know both languages proficiently

Typesetter - .ass ONLY. AFX is not being accepted, since AFX typesetter take 2-3 days to get us their work.

QC - Experienced, or just have a really good eye to catch mistakes.

Timer - Should be able to name a group they timed for.

To apply, contact Kristen on #Chihiro@irc.rizon.net or drop a message in #Chihiro-recruits@irc.rizon.net

Also, please keep in mind that we will not accept people who take days on end to do their job. We are a quality+speed group, not a slow quality group.

For our projects, just think ecchi, and you probably know them already.
Old 2008-11-27, 16:57   Link #2183
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Yuurisan-Subs
We are picking up about two animes this winter, but we really need Encoders to make this happen. We are looking for the following:

Encoders-Must be experienced
QCers
J-E tlers-more the better^_^ Like I said we need encoders in order
to get the releases out.

Please go to: #yus-recruits@irc.rizon.net
to apply or email yuuris at: yuurisans@hotmail.com

Last edited by yuurisan; 2008-12-03 at 23:48.
Old 2008-11-28, 17:40   Link #2184
Nathalie-sama
*Fansubber

Group: Diffusion
Positions: Backup Translator: - Japanese->English only.
Timer: Reliable timer that can finish timing one episode within 1-4 hours.
Quality Checkers: 2 open spots; Must have a keen eye for grammar and spelling errors, timing errors, etc.

Projects: Kuroshitsuji
Contact: on IRC, servers: rizon; under the nick Nathalie OR PM on this forum

If you are interested please PM me on IRC. Just call my name to get my attention. We can later discuss the details.

Last edited by Nathalie-sama; 2009-10-12 at 22:46. Reason: -
Old 2008-11-29, 00:16   Link #2185
Nojiko

Heyas,
I'm an After Effects Typesetter/Karaoke/K-timer currently looking for a group to work for. Due to no work at all this season. You can contact me on Rizon as Nojiko. I'm usually on... always. Seriously.

Previous groups:
Sekai Subs
Philanthropy Subs
Toki-Doki Subs
Kesenai Subs
Chihiro Subs
Toybox Subs
Mellow Subs
Moetaku Subs
Ainex Subs
Mishicorp
There's probably like 20 groups I'm missing here... I can't remember them all >.>"

Current groups:
Strike Subs
Static Subs
Old 2008-11-29, 00:39   Link #2186
Enigma Collective
*Fansubber

Positions: Translators, Quality Checkers, Timer/Typesetters
Group: Enigma Collective
Current Project: Kuroshitsuji
Future Projects: See bottom.
IRC Channel: #EnigmaCollective@irc.rizon.net
IM: elvaanguy@yahoo.com (MSN), mooglekupo99 (AIM), elvaanguy (Y! IM)

I'm back again~

EC needs translators for future projects for a few winter series anime and on-going manga. These shows and manga include Vinland Saga, Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, and Umineko no Naku Koro ni. If you're interested, please contact me with the above information presented to you. We also need Quality Checkers and experienced Timer/Typesetters, too, so as always just contact me if you're interested. :>

Please note that if I'm AFK on IRC or my IM, or just simply not online, post in the "Recruits!" section of the Enigma Collective forums with the position you would like to apply for and means of contact. You can also PM me on the AnimeSuki forums. Any questions you have will be answered as well.

And as always, remember that we're here for quality, not speed subs, so it's a very low pressure environment when it comes to release (unless
you're not doing your job!).

Thankies,

- Lord Mog of Enigma Collective

Last edited by Enigma Collective; 2008-11-29 at 00:52.
Old 2008-11-29, 01:18   Link #2187
Raijenki
Random Walker?
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Raijenki
Hello there!
As same of the others two times I posted here, I'm offering myself again.

I'm mainly a timer/k-timer with some plenty of experience (more than two years) and I'm currently looking for a group to join in. I usually take about 40 mins - 1 hour to time an average show (300 lines one).

Well, I'm not interested in particular of any show (I don't mind on doing random timing), but I'd like to time solo a show during next season.

About my schedule, I'm mainly 24/7 online for the next 2 months and a half but, after that, I'll always appear in the exact hour/day you tell me. I'm just joining one or two groups 'cause the work I get from the others groups I'm in isn't enough to take out my boringness (well, I'm like all day online, I need something productive to do).

About contacting me:
IRC: Raijenki (Rizon)
MSN: Raijenki@hotmail.com
PM @ Animesuki: Raijenki
Just leave a PM on IRC, I'll answer as soon as I see it. Same for MSN.
Anyway, I'd post my AiM/YiM/Skype/GTalk, but since I don't use them...

Thanks,
- Raijenki

P.S.1.: Ah, I also do freelance anime op/eds/insertsongs k-timings, but you need to send me the raw video in good quality (I like archiving them)
P.S.2.: If you want to make a test with me to see if I'm "good enough" before letting me join in the group, that's okay.
P.S.3.: To moderator - I didn't found where to delete the others posts I did on this thread, could you please delete the others two I did here? Thanks.

Edit: Position Filled.

Last edited by Raijenki; 2008-11-30 at 13:23.
Old 2008-11-29, 19:13   Link #2188
Himawarinohana

I am looking for a timer to time Mahou/Shoujo Series Sugar Sugar Rune episodes 35,36,37,38,39.

Also looking for a raw provider and encoder for Love get Chu.

starsdreamwarrior@gmail.com

Last edited by Himawarinohana; 2008-12-03 at 18:39.
Old 2008-11-30, 03:15   Link #2189
Jin-sama
ファントム
*Fansubber

Phantom-subs~

Edit: Looking for AFX typesetters/experienced Typesetters, Translation Checker, Kfxers.

visit #phantom-subs@irc.rizon.net
or msn me: ryu1311@yahoo.com

Last edited by Jin-sama; 2008-12-09 at 19:13.
Old 2008-11-30, 07:51   Link #2190
mogmog

Super radical gag family

Hi all,

I've been a fan for a while of those small episodes, always make me laught the hell out

I'm french and I want to translate it in my language so a lot of people can know this serie.

But except some old episodes by LAS or the full serie in portuguese, I can't get nothing at all.

As I fear tquality of region 0 box DVD from HK with crappy us subs, I'm looking for us fansubs and I can provide the raws.

anidb page : http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=1411

If you're interested, please send me a pm. thank you.

Last edited by mogmog; 2008-12-01 at 17:10.
Old 2008-11-30, 19:52   Link #2191
That1GuyTim
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to That1GuyTim Send a message via MSN to That1GuyTim
Positions: Japanese -> English Translator/s, Japanese -> English Translation Checker/s
Group: sMi Fansubs
Projects: Ga-Rei -Zero-, Kurozuka, Major S4 and future
IRC Channel: #sMi @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: That1GuyTim
MSN/E-Mail: that1guytim@live.com
URL: http://smi-subs.co.cc

We're in need of 1 translator and 1 translation checker to help us start to push out Major S4 episodes. We have most of the season translated, but have no one to check the translations. We can also use help with someone who is really fluent in Japanese to help translation check Ga-Rei -Zero- and Kurozuka. Possibly even translate Kurozuka.

If you're interested, please, don't hesitate to PM me here or contact me in any form.
Old 2008-12-01, 17:32   Link #2192
Yuitsu

I'm looking for a group/people to sub Hana No Ko Lunlun. Not owning the DVD sets myself, I'm currently torrenting what is supposed to be a raw rip of the DVDs in 640x480 avis.

I've seen lots of requests for this, if I could understand more than three words of Japanese I'd do it myself with my free video editing software that seems to have an ability to put on subtitles.

There would be no rush or deadlines or any of this. Get it done as and when we could.

I did contact the group fluffsubs a couple of times but got no response so I guess they dropped their subbing projects.
Old 2008-12-02, 09:41   Link #2193
Toriki
Furrball owner
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Toriki
Hello, there! Rumbel-subs is desperately searching for another translation checker who is willing to help out in our projects. We currently have +30 episodes translated, however, we're unable to release them since there is no one free/available to check if all the translations are accurate.

Please help out!!

Position(s): TLc
Group: Rumbel-subs
Project(s): Gintama (& maybe others)
IRC Channel: #Rumbel@rizon
IRC Contact: Toriki
AnimeSuki Contact: Toriki
Msn messenger: wamyne_nyo@yahoo.com (<-This is the best option to get hold of me ^^)
Old 2008-12-02, 19:27   Link #2194
Meltingice
Klipsch

Group: Nuke Fansubs
Positions Open: Translator(s), Translation Checker(s), Quality Checker, and Distro (Bots, BT seeds, DDL)
IRC Channel: #Nuke@irc.rizon.net and/or #Nuke-Recruit@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: NukeFansubs@gmail.com

Note: If you're a translator who is interested, we have a translation checker, so there's no need to worry about that.

Last edited by Meltingice; 2008-12-05 at 22:22.
Old 2008-12-03, 21:11   Link #2195
Dragon001
Timer
*Fansubber

Group: Anime-Himitsu

Position(s): TL checker, maybe Tl'er, and a raw Leecher
Project(s): Suteki Tantei Labyrinth (Only project help is needed)
IRC Channel: #Anime-Himitsu@rizon
IRC Contact: Dragon001
AnimeSuki Contact: Dragon001
Email: himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com

Thanks guys
Old 2008-12-06, 17:14   Link #2196
Corona
:|

faire du camping

Group: Corona

Positions: (As of Dec 24) Karaoke Creator[need: 1]; Timer [need: 1]

Current Projects (Unrelated to everything else): nothing! D:
Future Projects: Maria Holic(Q1 '09; joint with Yuurisan); Akikan(Q1 '09; solo); something else a TL picks

We need a .ass karaoke creator for future projects for obvious purposes. The ability to K-time is required. The ability to do normal timing is also highly preferred.

If you can't make karaoke, we're also looking for a timer. The ability to fine-time in a reasonable amount of time is required.

NOTE: We <3 multi-talented people who are actually good at their secondary talent. It keeps the group smaller and more personal.

You can find us at #corona on the Rizon IRC network; look to the topic to see whom to contact. Please specify which position(s) you are interested in; it does us no good if you just say you want to help.
NOTE: All our current staff are in North America, so you may not get a response if you contact us during 'normal' times from Europe, Asia, etc. because of timezone differences.

#corona

irc://irc.rizon.net/corona

#corona@irc.rizon.net

coronasubs@gmail.com

Also feel free to contact us through a private message. If you're new to IRC, we can help get you started. The ability to use IRC will be required for all positions except translator.

Last edited by Corona; 2008-12-24 at 15:45.
Old 2008-12-07, 22:16   Link #2197
SaikyoSubs
Saikyo Fansubs!

Looking for translator

Hey, this is Randmthotz from the new/forming fansub group Saikyo Fansubs. We are just getting off the ground, however we need some people before we can begin any projects.

Currently we are looking for:
Japanese >> English Translators
Karaoke
Timers
Encoders

We plan to specialize in any type of anime as long as it involves a good ecchi factor or looks good enough for us

Currently here are a few titles we are looking to sub: (each image is a link to the japanese website of the anime)

Akikan
Spoiler for large image:

Asu No Yoichi
Spoiler for large image:

Kurokami
Spoiler for large image:

Maria Holic
Spoiler for large image:

Queens Blade
Spoiler for large image:

Winter Sonata
Spoiler for large image:

You can contact me at AIM: Randmthots or MSN: Kenharlaw@hotmail.com
Or you can contact our founder HoboX10 at AIM: HoboX10 or MSN: HoboX10@hotmail.com

We currently do not have an IRC, but feel free to click the banner in my sig to be linked to our website where you can contact us there too if you wish!

Thanks in advance, and we await a reply!

Last edited by SaikyoSubs; 2008-12-07 at 22:27.
Old 2008-12-08, 16:48   Link #2198
seTup

Hey everyone. A new up & coming Fansub group is looking for dedicated Translators to help kick us off.

We initially had 5 sign up for the group, but not one has gotten back to me in days and the group is ready to begin Fansubbing.

We're waiting to register a domain until we make sure we have a timely Translator, so if interested, please visit our IRC channel at irc://irc.rizon.net/#Taka. You can also E-mail us at TakaFansubs@gmail.com

We'll be working only on one series, and need someone who can translate once weekly.

Any other information you may need feel free to ask via IRC or E-mail.

Thank you.
Old 2008-12-08, 18:27   Link #2199
Tomodachi-Subs

Positions: Japanese/Chinese -> English Translator/s, Japanese -> English Translation Checker/s, QCers, Raw Providers/Cappers
Group: Tomodachi Fansubs
Current Projects: Saint Seiya, Ninja Senshi Tobikage
Future Projects: Shikabane Hime: Kuro, Viper's Creed
IRC Channel: irc:#Tomodachi@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Chrno2
MSN/E-Mail: Tomodachi-subs@gmail.com
URL: Under Construction

Tomodachi Fansubs is planning on starting 2 new projects soon; Shikabane Hime: Kuro, and Viper's Creed. Which is why we are in need of Translators, Translator Checkers, Quality Checkers, Raw Providors/Cappers, and Distro's.

Viper's Creed will be starting very soon as its' preview will be airing on December 30th, 2008. So we will need dedicated people to join our group.

If you have any questions, pop in our IRC channel and shoot.

We'll Be Waiting!

Last edited by Tomodachi-Subs; 2008-12-08 at 19:41.
Old 2008-12-08, 21:13   Link #2200
froggy01

Les Miserables Shoujo Cosette Translator Wanted

Position: Translator, possibly encoder
Project: Les Miserables Shoujo Cosette (episodes 11-52)
e-mail: lindsay_addisonAThotmailDOTcom
URL: gdiproductions.net/lesmis/shoujocosette.html

Feel like tilting at a windmill? Here's the task for you! Here's the deal.

I'm looking for a translator(s) for Les Miserables Shoujo Cosette. Yeah, I know, good luck, because the show has a sketchy history of fansubbing. But, I'm not a fansubber or part of a group, so maybe this will work! I'd like to watch Les Miserables Shoujo Cosette with English, and I know other people would too even though it wasn't hugely popular. Problem is, I don't understand a word of Japanese.

But, I translated episodes 8-10 from Italian and French subtitles into English and added subitles. So, I can subtitle episodes and I can edit rough translations in to decent-sounding English. I can't encode (haven't figured it out yet), so if anyone wants to encode, that would be fabulous. Meanwhile, the subtitle and video files are available separately here.

Mainly, what I'd like is someone (or multiple people) who can translate the Japanese into English, or Spanish, or French, or Italian, or German. English is preferable.

I have RAWs, which I can send (sendspace/megaupload) to anyone who wants to give it a shot. Episodes 1-10 are already subtitled, thanks to other groups, so what's left is episodes 11-52. If you just want to translate one or two episodes, that's fine. Anything beyond what is currently available would be great!
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator