Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-12, 13:19   Link #21
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no Tate
Sasuke has already been exposed to the MS 2x with his sharingan on. We know sharingan can't copy jutsus if the body isn't physically developed for it. The last exposure was three years ago. Sasuke has been training since then. It's not unlikely for him to show MS at any time.
Nope. Sasuke has never been exposed to MS with his Sharingan activated. The first time he was exposed to it was as a child when he had not yet gained Sharingan. The second time, at the inn, he had been weakened and his Sharingan had deactivated. Kakashi however, can't deactivate his Sharingan no matter how much damage he takes therefore he could've theoretically copied the jutsu. It's been said (not by you, Suna) that MS can't be copied because it's a bloodline limit. But Sharingan is the bloodline ability and MS is just a jutsu associated with it therefore there's no reason it couldn't be copied since it operates like any other jutsu. If MS required Uchiha blood to activate then obviously Kakashi wouldn't have it. Though I don't like the idea, it may be that Kaskashi's unique Sharingan which never deactivates allowed him to copy the jutsu when other Uchiha wouldn't be able to because their Sharingan would deactivate like Sasuke's.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 13:41   Link #22
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

huh? During that incident in the hallway between jiraiya, itachi, kisame, and sasuke, sasuke didn't come in the with his sharingan blazing? I strongly remember that but I could be mistaken. .
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-12, 13:47   Link #23
LostOnTheU-rturn
Pwning the Bijuu Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
huh? During that incident in the hallway between jiraiya, itachi, kisame, and sasuke, sasuke didn't come in the with his sharingan blazing? I strongly remember that but I could be mistaken. .
He did, but after Itachi kicked him to the other end of the hall and beat the shit out of him, he no longer had the sharingan activated.
LostOnTheU-rturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 13:06   Link #24
Naruto_Demon
Senior Gundam Pilot

Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon
Well...for some reason I think that the final battle "could" take place in Konoha.
Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 13:09   Link #25
Naruto_Demon
Senior Gundam Pilot

Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Nope. Sasuke has never been exposed to MS with his Sharingan activated. The first time he was exposed to it was as a child when he had not yet gained Sharingan. The second time, at the inn, he had been weakened and his Sharingan had deactivated. Kakashi however, can't deactivate his Sharingan no matter how much damage he takes therefore he could've theoretically copied the jutsu. It's been said (not by you, Suna) that MS can't be copied because it's a bloodline limit. But Sharingan is the bloodline ability and MS is just a jutsu associated with it therefore there's no reason it couldn't be copied since it operates like any other jutsu. If MS required Uchiha blood to activate then obviously Kakashi wouldn't have it. Though I don't like the idea, it may be that Kaskashi's unique Sharingan which never deactivates allowed him to copy the jutsu when other Uchiha wouldn't be able to because their Sharingan would deactivate like Sasuke's.
About Kakashi with the same MS as Itachi, that's not true. In the manga did Kakashi say that is was a "light MS"? A totally different on then what Itachi has???
Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 13:10   Link #26
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Demon View Post
Well...for some reason I think that the final battle "could" take place in Konoha.
Yeah? So everyone can go help Naruto?
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 15:40   Link #27
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

IMHO Last Battle is Kyuubi vs Naruto . To me Kyuubi would be the best match for Naruto . Sauckay is not even in the equation or in the league of Naruto . And all that MS talk have we forgotten that their is a way to counter MS its told in Rescue Gaara arc Jiraiya knows it ...

MS > Thermo Nuclear Bomb .... hmmm are you kidding me or you have no idea regarding what a fission device can do . And the sun is FUSION i.e never ending Hydrogen Bomb
Old 2006-12-14, 07:46   Link #28
K. Reiko-chan

Send a message via AIM to K. Reiko-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i dont think there will be a naruto sasuke ultimate final battle...
that have crossed my mind...but i think there'll be one...valley of end would really be suitable...but if that is not it then maybe it will be a place that has a dramatic historical background....
K. Reiko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 14:56   Link #29
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Doesn't really matter I guess. As long as its not in mud or jello or something homoerotic, I'll be fine with it. Now if it was sakura and ino in jello.... that too would be a fitting scene for a final battle...
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 00:53   Link #30
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

maybe another raid takes place on konha and they battle it out on the ruins of the ninja acdemy
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 03:56   Link #31
Tomislav

The ultimate fight between Naruto and Sasuke will be a "bell fight" as it was in the training with Kakashi... they'll have 1 bell each and who gets two, wins. But it will be the last episode, and we're not going to see what'll happen

This is to happen where the training took place, of course.

Oh, and yes, a lot happened between this last episode and the current arc, but I am not going to spoiler

Last edited by Tomislav; 2007-02-15 at 03:58. Reason: Adding the setting detail
Tomislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 04:25   Link #32
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Ok, here's how I see it...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hentai Guy; 2007-02-15 at 05:25.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 20:51   Link #33
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

i know this soinds crazy but suake get mugto shargan uses it on naruto vai kyuubi power he breaks free and they dudke it out in all there old memoreis like the brige and stuff
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 08:08   Link #34
UchihaByakuya

I reckon they end up like the first and 2nd hoakges fight den take turns running konoha

Quote:
And the sun is FUSION i.e never ending Hydrogen Bomb
It basically just joins to hydrogen into helium. When it runs out of hydrogen we gonna be in trouble :P

Quote:
Oh by the way, sasuke very well can and may have the sharigan. Killing your friend is the requirement he believes but in seriousness I don' think thats really what constitutes MS activation. For example, what if an uchiha accidentally kills his best friend? Lets say persons A and B are playing on a bridge. Person A says he wants to walk on the railing. Person B says person A is stupid and should get off. He proceeds to walk in person A's direction, trips, and knocks person A to his death. Does person B activate his MS? LOL.
Best reasoning ever. I even Lmao
UchihaByakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 14:44   Link #35
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I think they can fight wherever, but this time they need an audience. It doesn´t need to be all of Konoha but Sakura needs to see their second battle. She needs to what lengths Naruto goes.

And then as much as I want to see Naruto bring Sasuke home I also want to see Sakura forget about Naruto and spend all her time with Sasuke. I want Naruto to become a little more "emo", and of course at this point Hinata will get a bigger role.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 14:57   Link #36
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

hmm i cant help but feel we've been missing out on some backstory between the 1st hokage and the 2nd. Evidently the valley of the end is where they fought eachother... so maybe they had a past sort of like sasuke and naruto. I'd like to know how those two people (who im pretty sure fought eachother there....) went on to found a nation together. It'd be a pretty interesting story arch, to see what happened back then, what with the village building and the battles that must have taken place, and the birth of Tsunade. Itd be a long and interesting arch

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 13:40   Link #37
Obito Uchiha

ummm...

I think the battle will take place at the place whre they had thier first bell test, where they all first met, It would be even better if Sakura joined in and was torn and didn't know who to fight...she would just get in the way and then be defeated but still its like the first chapter to the new sannin.
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 14:57   Link #38
Kowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i dont think there will be a naruto sasuke ultimate final battle...
they wont fight again, no reason for it.
also i think sasuke will die shortly anyways.
Kowai is offline   Reply With Quote