AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-08, 03:17   Link #61
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Ep 6 is out. It is really good to see A-Kraze works so hard to catch up this magnificent series. Downloading now and I'll be prepared to face any disturbing or disgusting scenes
Old 2003-12-08, 03:46   Link #62
mono no aware

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-08, 04:37   Link #63
Kasshin
Kasshin X Kasshin

Send a message via ICQ to Kasshin Send a message via AIM to Kasshin Send a message via MSN to Kasshin
Hoping to get ep 7+ out soon too...
Old 2003-12-09, 05:29   Link #64
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Just saw episode 6. Ok, now it's really starting to get to me: How the hell does Ogin-san's clothes stay where they are?!

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-09, 06:04   Link #65
Kasshin
Kasshin X Kasshin

Send a message via ICQ to Kasshin Send a message via AIM to Kasshin Send a message via MSN to Kasshin
I noticed the clothes too... they seem to get looser and looser every episode.

That episode was very confusing for me too. I think I'd have to watch it again too...
Old 2003-12-09, 09:48   Link #66
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasshin
I noticed the clothes too... they seem to get looser and looser every episode.
That's why Ogin-san is my most favourite character for this series. Thx to her 'way' of fashion Btw, I also don't really get the meaning of this ep 6.
Old 2003-12-23, 11:51   Link #67
ixspa

Talking Awesome!

I just love this creepy gem. At this pace I'm starting to feel a little disappointed that it's gonna end after only 12 or 13 eps
Old 2003-12-31, 17:36   Link #68
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

Who's seen episode 7? Woo! Yet another untouchable subject! :D I didn't get it until the end, but thinking about it's pretty nasty.

Spoiler:

I really like how Momosuke is starting to be faced with the decision to either "embrace" the light (and stay oblivious in his world) or the darkness (and follow Mataichi-tachi). Go, darkness, go!

I <3 this series so much.
Old 2003-12-31, 18:08   Link #69
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Great series indeed!!! This Momosuke dude is pretty perverted too ^^ Appears that he likes Ogin-san, but how does Ogin-san feels about him?
Old 2003-12-31, 18:49   Link #70
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOcyOgl
Great series indeed!!! This Momosuke dude is pretty perverted too ^^ Appears that he likes Ogin-san, but how does Ogin-san feels about him?
She calls him a perv all the time, but he hasn't really done much to suggest it. He's a red-blooded heterosexual, how do you expect him to act when she dresses the way she does?

Spoiler:
Old 2003-12-31, 19:01   Link #71
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz
She calls him a perv all the time, but he hasn't really done much to suggest it. He's a red-blooded heterosexual, how do you expect him to act when she dresses the way she does?
Well he shows that perv look not only to Ogin, but to the waitress who poured wine for him, and a few other women back in early episodes, but yeah, who wouldnt act like that -_-
Old 2003-12-31, 19:22   Link #72
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOcyOgl
Well he shows that perv look not only to Ogin, but to the waitress who poured wine for him, and a few other women back in early episodes, but yeah, who wouldnt act like that -_-

He reminds me of me.
Old 2003-12-31, 21:26   Link #73
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode six was truly confusing and to make it worse I have watched six and seven together. Always a bad idea when it comes to watching this series. Ballz, did you get your answer? I would like to compare them with mine.
Spoiler:

As for episode 7, it was easy to follow. I have noticed that both of these episodes lean heavily on the local cultural concepts which may be unrecognized by the strangers of those concept. Probably that's the reason episode 6 was so hard to follow and also episode six was shown as the reminsence of Sensei.
Old 2004-01-01, 09:50   Link #74
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Makes sense to me, monir. That's pretty much the conclusion I drew from episode 6 the second time I saw it.
Old 2004-01-06, 15:18   Link #75
Kenji
Dream Navigator

Send a message via ICQ to Kenji
Question Kousetsu Hyaku Monogatari

Hey... Which one's better?? Anime-Kraze or Anime Keep?? 'Cause I'm waiting for the 4º ep from Akeep but they are taking so long!!! And anime kraze already has 8 eps!
So... Anime kraze version is good or I still wait for AKeep??
Old 2004-01-06, 15:26   Link #76
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji
Hey... Which one's better?? Anime-Kraze or Anime Keep?? 'Cause I'm waiting for the 4º ep from Akeep but they are taking so long!!! And anime kraze already has 8 eps!
So... Anime kraze version is good or I still wait for AKeep??
I prefer Anime Keep, but A-Kraze is still really good, and actually improved with later episodes. So I'd go with the first few episodes that A-Keep did and then just continue with Kraze.
Old 2004-01-06, 20:55   Link #77
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I been going with A-Kraze's version since it first came out. Their subs are decent actually pretty good. I haven't tried Akeeps version so I wouldnt know.
Old 2004-01-13, 22:04   Link #78
manpurse
Goldstar gun.

Why's no one discussing episodes 8 and 9?!

I enjoyed both, although the shock value is starting to wear off. <3 I like Momosuke's brother!

What I REALLY, REALLY enjoy is trying to figure out where this series will lead--they keep throwing little hints about Momosuke and "the darkness" around, so I'm curious as to what's going to happen. I think that Mataichi's grown fond of him (more or less). The Voice keeps telling him to bring him into the darkness, or whatever. And with Ogin being

Spoiler:

Maybe I'm just putting too much into this. <3

Aaa, need the next episode, hayaku, hayaku! *clap-clap* ;D
Old 2004-01-13, 22:31   Link #79
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-14, 00:23   Link #80
Ballz
<3 Boogiepop

Episode 8 was alright, I liked ep 9 a whole lot more. They've really fleshed out Ogin, but I kinda feel sorry for the other two, as their back stories have pretty much been nonexistant.

With four episodes left, I can't imagine there's much left to go from here.
Closed Thread