AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-15, 14:11   Link #61
Field of Lilies

How does this series manage to be so damn adorable? Ah I don't care, as long as it keeps doing it xD

Spoiler for chapter 52 raw:
Field of Lilies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 08:01   Link #62
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler for Chapter 53:
Old 2011-01-01, 11:19   Link #63
Field of Lilies

Spoiler for chapter 53:

As for season 2's length, randomcuriosity lists the show as 13 episodes in their winter preview. I think I've mentioned before that I think this is a nice length because the show can end with the school festival, while I can't think of a similarly nice place to stop were the season to consist of 26 eps. I'm having second thoughts about that now though. I too would really like to see these cute chapters animated, much more than the (melo)drama and angst that come before it in fact. Consequently, I fear that's all the second season's going to be It would be more in line with the feeling of the first season if the second season would get these happy arcs to balance out the angst and drama.

Last edited by Field of Lilies; 2011-01-01 at 11:50.
Old 2011-01-01, 16:48   Link #64
UPR

well i caught up to chapter 50 and liking this very cute saw the first season and cant wait for the second
Old 2011-01-02, 01:17   Link #65
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Watching the other two ships set sail in chapter 51 was an absolute joy to read.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-02, 05:05   Link #66
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Watching the other two ships set sail in chapter 51 was an absolute joy to read.
One i'm really pleased about, but the other i need some time getting used to seeing.
Old 2011-01-02, 05:43   Link #67
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
One i'm really pleased about, but the other i need some time getting used to seeing.
I've been sensing the chemistry since the first time she's been getting annoyed with his "intrusions and meddling".
Old 2011-01-02, 05:51   Link #68
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I've been sensing the chemistry since the first time she's been getting annoyed with his "intrusions and meddling".
Oh yeah there's obviously something their between the two, though let's not forget Pin's few scenes we've seen in the past. Love triangle anymore?
Old 2011-01-02, 15:11   Link #69
UPR

iwhen i saw those 2 my first thought was that they actually look good together
Old 2011-01-03, 16:20   Link #70
Stefkov

It's been a while since I read the 50th chapter and then 3 come at once. It hadn't stuck in my mind so the love for the series wasn't as strong as when I was reading but some of it came back.
Sawako meeting the family was really nice to read, I thought the father was a really cool character and seemed like him and Sawako connected straight away. Can't wait for the second season to start to help me remember what I've read.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-03, 19:55   Link #71
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
It's been a while since I read the 50th chapter and then 3 come at once. It hadn't stuck in my mind so the love for the series wasn't as strong as when I was reading but some of it came back.

Sawako meeting the family was really nice to read, I thought the father was a really cool character and seemed like him and Sawako connected straight away. Can't wait for the second season to start to help me remember what I've read.
Agreed 100%....

I really enjoyed the chapters - and was also surprised with the three at once!
Old 2011-01-07, 10:00   Link #72
MikiMata

Sawako and Kazehaya continue to be very cute, but I'm hoping they pick up the pace soon. They are so freakin' shy, I'm afraid this series is going to end before Shouta even kisses Sawako on the cheek.
MikiMata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 10:41   Link #73
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiMata View Post
Sawako and Kazehaya continue to be very cute, but I'm hoping they pick up the pace soon. They are so freakin' shy, I'm afraid this series is going to end before Shouta even kisses Sawako on the cheek.
Rushing it would totally destroy what makes KimiTodo so special. We're sure to see a kiss eventually, though just let it keep at the same pace.
Old 2011-01-12, 06:13   Link #74
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Man I cannot wait until the anime gets to the part when they finally get together.
Old 2011-01-12, 11:01   Link #75
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Man I cannot wait until the anime gets to the part when they finally get together.
The problem I see is that this season it's only 12 episodes so I fear we won't get to see much of their actual relationship but mostly the big misunderstanding solved, confessions and if we're lucky their first half-date on the beach.
That is, if this season, like the first one, stays true to the manga and doesn't leave out anything from the source material (to the point of mostly identical dialogue) and which I also hope they do. I prefer quality adaption over quantity of what's being covered. However in a perfect world, I agree with you, I'd love to see some of recent chapters as well
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 23:02   Link #76
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
I have been curious to see how the current season will cover the story up to the present (err ... assuming it does in fact do that).

Season 1 was stretched out and for me seemed to mirror the pace of the manga itself very nicely. Was surprised when there were only 12 (13 if you include episode 0) episodes planned for this season!

Still ... I am going to give the anime creators the benefit of the doubt for the moment.
Old 2011-01-13, 04:51   Link #77
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Well there's only 13 episodes announced for this season, so yeah i'm with Waven thinking we'll see upto the Beach chapters. That's not very good closure, though i'm sure the staff will think of something.
Old 2011-01-13, 06:38   Link #78
Field of Lilies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Well there's only 13 episodes announced for this season, so yeah i'm with Waven thinking we'll see upto the Beach chapters. That's not very good closure, though i'm sure the staff will think of something.
Which is why I still think they'll cut it after 40 instead, the confessions do provide good closure. If they need to pad things (which shouldn't be needed if they continue to go at 1 chapter per episode, as that lands them at the 12/13 mark exactly, provided the short chapters 31 and 32 are combined) they might somehow weave in 50 or even 44.

Moving on,
Spoiler for chapter 54:
Old 2011-01-13, 06:54   Link #79
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Field of Lilies View Post
Moving on,
Spoiler for chapter 54:
Spoiler for Chapter 54:
Old 2011-01-13, 07:40   Link #80