AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 1 6.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 37.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 6.25%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-17, 00:05   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

NOTE: The thread was created a bit early this week due to mod scheduling, but the episode will air at the normal time at 08:30 Saturday JST.
Old 2012-02-17, 23:26   Link #2
Freeter
beyond

I hope Tifa actually gets to have a nice moment with Saito before Louise and her tsundere brigade swoop in for the inevitable cockblock.

Expect more JanetxLouise doujins at the next Comiket
Old 2012-02-17, 23:54   Link #3
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Story Tempo:
Previous episode-
|
This episode-
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The people that appeared last time seriously was Lukshana and co... Wuhee~, the story sure flew suddenly.
Well, I guess it wasn't a bad thing seeing the elves get animated. Lukshana's voice was a bit young though.

The BGM... 2nd season's? near the end was nice.

...*sigh*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-02-18, 08:00   Link #4
AP24

What interests me is what I saw in the eyecatch. The eyecatches of ep 1-6 showed the girls in a bath and episode 6 turned out to be an episode about onsen. In this episode it showed what looked like to be Louise (and Tabitha) in wedding dress. Does this mean we are going to see a wedding in the last episode?
Old 2012-02-18, 09:40   Link #5
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
What interests me is what I saw in the eyecatch. The eyecatches of ep 1-6 showed the girls in a bath and episode 6 turned out to be an episode about onsen. In this episode it showed what looked like to be Louise (and Tabitha) in wedding dress. Does this mean we are going to see a wedding in the last episode?
And there are 4 episodes before the last . So that means more girls in wedding dress .
Old 2012-02-18, 17:02   Link #6
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And there are 4 episodes before the last . So that means more girls in wedding dress .
Will it be revealing wedding dresses?
Old 2012-02-18, 17:24   Link #7
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So it gets a little interesting now. Didn't think Louise would want Siesta and Tabitha to join her. Saito has Tiffa to himself for a couple of days. So he found another plane from Japan. Maybe he can fix it and go home.
Old 2012-02-18, 17:25   Link #8
monsta666

So finally they get back to the story and the catfights will stop (for now) as the Louise brigade join up to defeat a common enemy. One can only wonder if Tifa will take advantage of the personal time she can now enjoy with Saito. Probably not as she seems too timid. I would expect the queen to make a surprise appearance at some point. But we will see, let's hope everything ends in a satisfactory way.
Old 2012-02-18, 18:54   Link #9
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
So it gets a little interesting now. Didn't think Louise would want Siesta and Tabitha to join her. Saito has Tiffa to himself for a couple of days. So he found another plane from Japan. Maybe he can fix it and go home.
Its not like just because he has a plane the magical eclipse is gonna happen .
Old 2012-02-19, 02:08   Link #10
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm curious what Janet/Jeanette can do magic-wise.
Old 2012-02-19, 05:23   Link #11
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'm curious what Janet/Jeanette can do magic-wise.
Well we have seen what that elf dude can do in the earlier seasons, so I wouldn't think what she does will differ that much from that.
Old 2012-02-19, 06:58   Link #12
godlystriker

Finally the story goes forward. Last couple of ep seems to have went no where at all.
Old 2012-02-19, 07:39   Link #13
ookamigirl

The sudden attack on Saito was kinda unexpected.
It was nice to finally see some action & fighting.
This anime sure is fan service oriented.
The ending looked interesting, can't wait to see how it'll continue.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-02-19, 08:49   Link #14
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

ok ok... this is a very good pacing and development (and good flag for Tiffa X Saito)
please don't tell me that female elf will be the next harem... hahaha

since we only got 4 episode left, I still don't know who will be the last boss....
I don't think elves' arc is the last... but this anime still going nowhere
what kind of ending we will get....

random guess : since Saito already found another 'dragon' (airplane), maybe there will be an eclipse and he will ride the airplane with Louise and come back to Japan??? that will be a perfect ending for me... lol
Old 2012-02-19, 15:42   Link #15
Deathscyther

Wow, quite a lot happened this episode. 8/10.

The elemental siblings attacked at the same time as the elves. The elemental siblings were just looking for a fight, while the elves were after Tiffa. Saito was taken because Lukshana saw he was Gandalfr, a tsukaima of a void user. Seems like the elves fear the void users and are trying to make sure that they won't attack the elves together. Now that Saito and Tiffa have been abducted to the desert, homeland of the elves, it's about time we learn more about these 'dangerous' elves.

Seems like Tiffa wil indeed be the 'final' boss for Louise, since Tiffa will have some private time with Saito now. Tiffa can be quite dense though. 'It's fine, you can even touch them because we're friends'.

Louise and the others seem very serious about bringing Saito back though, so I guess they'll catch up soon enough. I liked Louise's mindset: 'Saito was always there to save me, and now it's my turn. Even if I have to do it myself.' She knows she has always depended on Saito, so this is a big chance to show everyone what she's capable of when fighting for her love.

Btw, Louise and I guess most other mages are really useless without their wands, just like Saito is useless without a weapon. It's so easy to defeat them when you catch them off-guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
random guess : since Saito already found another 'dragon' (airplane), maybe there will be an eclipse and he will ride the airplane with Louise and come back to Japan??? that will be a perfect ending for me... lol
Probably the perfect end for Louise, since Saito wasn't popular in his own world. She'd have no competition at all.
Old 2012-02-19, 16:42   Link #16
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Trivial, but did anyone notice that the sunk fighter was a MIG of some sort? If it is, then it means the Japanese weren't the only ones to discover this other world...

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
Old 2012-02-19, 17:11   Link #17
Spartanz1170

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyexpress48 View Post
Trivial, but did anyone notice that the sunk fighter was a MIG of some sort? If it is, then it means the Japanese weren't the only ones to discover this other world...
It looks like an F-4 Phantom and it has JSDF roundels on them... well that what I think, the wings kinda clued me in. (Yeah I'm an Aircraft freak)
Old 2012-02-20, 01:37   Link #18
Aesthetic Shampoo

Sorry to say it, especially since it was where things were supposed to pick up but the first half was boring for me. With the romcom stuff the past couple of episodes, i had already forgotten who those brothers were, though it was really more because their overall impression/introduction was rather weak. Their reason for attacking was kinda lame as well. I was actually looking forward to more Henrietta antics

Good thing the second half with the elves was very interesting, looking forward to see how things turn out with them. And go that females elf, how long has it been since there was a normal chested girl in this anime? Join the harem pls
Old 2012-02-20, 22:36   Link #19
Echoes

Solid episode, I thought.

There have been a lot of plot developments this season, and they might be moving a little too quickly, but I'll take that any day of the week over what we got last season. The elves we were introduced to here are a little more like classic fantasy elves; fair, beautiful and aloof. I really liked what little we got to see of their lands; the oasis was gorgeous. (Lukshana was gorgeous too. I instantly fell in love with her voice, which was done by Hisako Kanemoto, of Ika-Musume fame, according to ANN.)

I might've been moved a little too easily, but I found the ending where everyone decided to aid Louise and join her quite charming and nice.

Probably a very weird comment, but Saito looked good underwater.
Old 2012-02-20, 23:32   Link #20
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Elves from the Desert

Ever since Tiffanias' origins were relatively touched slightly in the previous season, I was hoping when we would be seeing more elves, aside from Bidalshal helping Joseph.

Moreover, I like the way how the story is heading at the beginning of this arc, because we would also be witnessing the Elf race getting involved in a possible, defensive war to Halkeginia.

Of course, we still have the problem with the pacing since this show's about six episodes to conclude the whole franchise, once and for all. And, unless the writers have to resort to original material to squeeze the most out of the novels, then I see cramming the original material next to impossible.

But, enough of that, anyways.

Spoiler:

And, how come Lukshana asks that Tiffa's a Melon-chan which would be from quite rare to impossible for a female Elf?
Spoiler:
Closed Thread