AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-13, 21:08   Link #321
manhualover85

I suppose that's Derp, Leerin and Layfon's foster father, saving them when they were babies... just guessing though.
- if its true then that means they're real are siblings...

Here's volume 14's cover by the way:

Is Leerin sporting a badass eyepatch? Poor girl is totally heading down the sacrificial or manipulated road though...[/QUOTE]

wow its out already?? leerins' jacket change from black. and the queen even looks more younger >_< her uniform is cute
Old 2009-09-24, 15:19   Link #322
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Uggggghhhhh!!! Noooooo!!! Whyyyyy!!!
My dream.... is crushed. Why why does this to happen!!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2009-09-30, 04:55   Link #323
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Finished entire volume 14 of Chrome Shell and volume 2 of Boku to.

Nothing much happened in Boku to, I guess I have to wait for volume 3 to really tell is that creature in volume 1 is really Harpe or not.

As for Chrome Shell, outside Leerin's introspective, Delbonait's final moments, it really wasn't that great. On top of of my dream getting crushed.

For those who wants to know what Leerin is really thinking can read below.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-09-30, 08:49   Link #324
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Thanks for the vol. 14 summary, shmaster.
Spoiler for vol.14:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for vol. 14:
Old 2009-09-30, 09:39   Link #325
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Spoiler for vol 14:
Old 2009-09-30, 16:04   Link #326
ricaryx

Quote:

Spoiler:
Nooo. That makes me sad.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-01, 03:06   Link #327
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Nina? She simply doesn't have time to built an romantic relationship now. Getting involved in the war against Igansis, getting stalked by Dick here and there, then she has to protect Zeullni. She has been spending most of her time just figuring out what she should do.

Spoiler:

Though, there is something that might please the Felli fans....

Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-01, 03:06   Link #328
blewin

Quote:

Nothing much happened in Boku to, I guess I have to wait for volume 3 to really tell is that creature in volume 1 is really Harpe or not.

As for Chrome Shell, outside Leerin's introspective, Delbonait's final moments, it really wasn't that great. On top of of my dream getting crushed.

For those who wants to know what Leerin is really thinking can read below.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for response:

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-10-02, 21:21   Link #329
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
Spoiler for response:
Spoiler for spoiler and speculation:
Old 2009-11-11, 23:45   Link #330
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I am disappointed by Regios Crusade 2, nothing much happened. This is a let down, consider Crusade 1 is loaded with important and unexpected plot threads.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-12, 13:02   Link #331
azarhal

Finally, some concrete information about Crusade 2...thanks shmaster. It's not as popular as CSR, I think. No that much spoilers can be found on the web about. Although, now I know why people where bringing layfon up all the time when talking about it, at first I thought it was the "Dick is Layfon dad" group...but looks like it might not be the case.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-13, 00:17   Link #332
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-13, 08:30   Link #333
azarhal

Thanks for the explanation shmaster.

Spoiler:

Last edited by azarhal; 2009-11-13 at 08:31. Reason: tags
Old 2009-11-13, 22:43   Link #334
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-14, 10:53   Link #335
Dark Mage

Just finished reading volume 4 by Bakatsuki and I must say, I find it funny how Nina always comes up with the same excuse that she only cares for Layfon because he is her subordinate and doesnt really have any special feelings towards him. I wonder if Nina will ever realise that she likes Layfon in a romantic way because except Nina, the other 3 girls ---- Felli, Meyshen and Leerin have all already realised and sorted out the nature of their feelings for Layfon. Well, in Leerin's case, its complicated as I found out fom reading the spoilers posted here and I really cant tell, if she still likes him or not or what is actually going through her mind. However, what really surprised me was, Layfon finally coming to terms with his feelings (I hope it isn't too late), and his choice was unexpected as I always felt, he was closer to Nina as he seemed to look at Nina in that way and was more likely to have chosen her while he treated Leerin like a sister. But I am not complaining because although I preferred Nina and would've liked it, if it was Nina x Layfon, I dont really mind Leerin x Layfon but I wonder if Leerin will ever accept Layfon back into her life as she said that she finally understood the nature of her feelings for Layfon and it wasnt "Love" , so Leerin might just keep rejecting Layfon. I still havent given up on Nina though but she doesnt seem to have the time to spare. I wonder, why her team isnt helping her and doesnt she miss Layfon?

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-11-14 at 20:18.
Old 2009-11-14, 17:27   Link #336
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Nina... well her team really didn't know her condition up to now, they just found out what's going on with her. The recent volumes are filled with war aginst Ignasis to do anything romantic. At least they'll be back to their school life next volume, maybe Nina well finally have time to think about layfon.
Old 2009-11-19, 18:29   Link #337
blewin

hi guys. For those who have read ahead, can you help me with some the spellings of some unfamiliar names and terms that didn't appear in the anime?

I'm kind of stuck translating some names, like Aurora something and Rigzario (Is that right?)?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks very much!

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-11-19, 21:47   Link #338
azarhal

Aurora field?

Rigzario would be the correct phonetic, at least according to episode 19 of CSR.
Old 2009-11-20, 01:15   Link #339
blewin

thanks! Right, I can cross off Rigzario. What about Aurora field? It isn't a person, that's for sure... but...

"オーロラ・フィールドがそれを可能《かのう》とする"

“歐羅拉•菲路德認爲這是可能的” (equivalent in Chinese)

In here, Aurora something is a person? Someone who "thinks it's possible". Is there someone named Aurora something?.....

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-11-20, 09:33   Link #340
azarhal

Nobody is called Aurora. There is the Aurora field and the Aurora particles. They do make things possible, but I'm not sure if we can say that they are sentient.

The term comeback later in volume 6 too.

Although, I think that the verb subject might be "outside" of the sentence. Does the verb tense allow for something else than "Aurora field thinks"? Could it be, "Aurora field, think it's possible", where "think" refer to the person spoken to? Similar to "Sprite, obey your thirst".
Closed Thread