AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-20, 03:25   Link #1821
hellraiser85

i don't think she really despises him, she just can't bring herself to trust him (and when she will, she'll probably join the harem too:-D). If the page with uzume was the last one of the chapter then i don't think we'll get to see their fight in the following chapter but we'll only get to know through matsu that another sekirei has been knocked out by the outcast sekirei.

btw akitsu and minato have never made any contact so i wonder what will happen when they'll see each other for the first time (they don't have to meet necessarily, she could see him in tv during one of the hunts) ...my guess is that she'll start reacting soon after exactly like kazehana did at seo's house
hellraiser85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 04:35   Link #1822
zibi88

Well Miya just pretends that she doesnt like Minato..... in reality she knows that Minato is a kind,gentle, good hearted person..... that's why she is worried that when one of Minatos sekirei loses he will feel even stronger suffering (compared to other ashikabis).... becouse he is that gentle person who treats sekirei's as humans and most important people to him and not objects of a game.....

The same is for Minato's sekirei.... they formed such huge bond together that if one of the friends loses and disappears not only Minato will suffer but other sekirei too... (example Musubi when she lost.... each of minato's sekirei felt that she disappeared were sad and angry for loseing such a friend) so Miya cant agree for that to happen (she knows how painfull is to lose a person you love)

And I dont see Miya joining Minato's harem ^^ she is too mature and she has loved only Takehito.... the same Minato has deep respect for Miya and her husband so I think he wont agree for that...(maybe only if Miya will really want that by herself but I kinda dont see that)

I really wonder if Akitsu will join Minato's harem ^^ maybe she was allowed to leave MBI while beign unbable to be winged is becouse they want to test if ashikabis power has the power to change fate..... like Akitsu is now fated for not beign able to be winged..... but maybe Minato after winging so many single numbers has power to change Akitsus fate and give her wings........

From all enemy sekirei Alitsu kinda showed up more.... and well she is kinda Homuras rival..... so maybe like Tsukiumi -> Homura -> Akitsu :P (she said that she envies Homura to be able to be winged..... so maybe she really will join the harem later :P like she sees Minato and his careing for his sekirei and she will start to feel a reaction from him...) time will show ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 05:47   Link #1823
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

I'm probably wrong but itsn't there still the possibility that Takehito was Minato's father. Which would of course make Miya a sort of aunt to Minato.

It's quite hard to tell, but i think that Minato's mother seems to really avoid Miya, she had to call Kagari/Homora out on a mobile phone and pick him/her up in a limo off the street someplace random, and she gave Kazehana a message for Miya when she took Minato to M.B.I. which went along the lines of 'they won't be harmed'.

This implies that Miya may be more worried for Minato (a lodger) than his own mother, who would apparently do something strange to him.

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Sleepy Speculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 06:03   Link #1824
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Speculator View Post
I'm probably wrong but itsn't there still the possibility that Takehito was Minato's father. Which would of course make Miya a sort of aunt to Minato.

It's quite hard to tell, but i think that Minato's mother seems to really avoid Miya, she had to call Kagari/Homora out on a mobile phone and pick him/her up in a limo off the street someplace random, and she gave Kazehana a message for Miya when she took Minato to M.B.I. which went along the lines of 'they won't be harmed'.

This implies that Miya may be more worried for Minato (a lodger) than his own mother, who would apparently do something strange to him.
Well I was thinking about that in past....but Kazehana kinda changed that thinking.... she said that she was in love with Menager but he dumped her.... and when Minato winged Kazehana she said love for that person has melted.... its like father didnt accepted an alien but son did :P

And Takami (minatos mom) could be avoiding Miya becouse Minaka (who could be Takamis husband) was responsible for Takahitos death....and now responsible for starting this game that treats sekirei as tools/objects of this game and nothing else....

Well I was thinking that Takehito could be Minato's dad becouse of Minato's eye shape.... he has large eyes compard to Takami and Minaka (both have small shape eyes) and normaly a child has his look after parents so after who minto has that eye shape ^^ (and Takami is kinda evil just like Takehito had that Miyas devil aura ;] so maybe that's why Takami developed that evil grin too xD)

Anyway time will show....... but well Takami is hitting Minaka without fear of beign kicked out of work is like husband-wife interreaction..... calling idiot and stuff XD (but again I have in my mind the begging of manga when Minato and usubi fell from the sky..... at that time Miya refered to Minato that he looks like her husband Takehito in those cloths..... <--it gived a thinking here....since why refering a stranger to her husband....)
Old 2009-03-20, 06:26   Link #1825
hellraiser85

the reason takami went as far as calling homura on his mobile and picking him up with the limo was not to avoid miya but rather minato; she didn't want him to know about her occupation and of course the fact she and homura were working together (minato and company didn't know about kagari's identity back then). i think akitsu will definitely join minato's harem and sooner than we expect while miya will either die against karasuba or join the harem too. miya still loves a lot her deceased husband, allrite but kazehana was in love with minaka as well and we know how it turned out...beside minato already winged a man who had been acting fairly cold toward him for a long time so winging a widow should not be a big deal should it? well sure, minato must first become more reliable and show his strong points because as things are now he's no more than a friend to her
Old 2009-03-20, 07:14   Link #1826
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser85 View Post
the reason takami went as far as calling homura on his mobile and picking him up with the limo was not to avoid miya but rather minato; she didn't want him to know about her occupation and of course the fact she and homura were working together (minato and company didn't know about kagari's identity back then). i think akitsu will definitely join minato's harem and sooner than we expect while miya will either die against karasuba or join the harem too. miya still loves a lot her deceased husband, allrite but kazehana was in love with minaka as well and we know how it turned out...beside minato already winged a man who had been acting fairly cold toward him for a long time so winging a widow should not be a big deal should it? well sure, minato must first become more reliable and show his strong points because as things are now he's no more than a friend to her
But remember that Miya has no sekirei mark on her back.... and like Matsu said she mostly is not even a sekirei ^^ and loseing to karasuba is rather imposible since she mentioned that miyas power is other dimension ^^ Miya is rather keeping the position of guardian and her inn is a safe zone where Minato and his sekirei can feel safe..... mostly if someone will attack it she will kick the shit out of the intruder ^^

Anyway its seems that each jinki (8 of them) is about other sekirei.... like minato holded that nr08 jinki and he saw Yume..... so Mikogami has nr01 (Miyas) and now it looks like Higa will steal from a guy throught uzume jnki #02 (Matsu's).... question is are other ashikabi seeing visions like Minato...... or somone can see that vision when he has that sekirei (like Minato has musubi who has yume inside so he was able to see that vision)...... of simply Minato is special (chosen one) and only he can see it...... time will show

anyway kinda hard to see Miya acting clingy to Minato XD (or sleeping in the same futon like minaot used to do with tsukiumi and musubi...)
Old 2009-03-20, 07:45   Link #1827
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

Thanks for the reply zibi88, well i know that kazehana implies that minaka is the father, but it's the relationship between Miya and Minato that has me questioning why she would let the son of the person responsible for her presumed ashikabi/husbands death into her house as a lodger. When Minato tells her his name Miya doesn't even show any surprise, it's like she already knows just who he is anyway (and she should know the name sahashi), and then there's the little discussion between Miya and Homura regarding whether or not the decision was as simple as it seems and a result of chance.

I wouldn't be surprised if Minato was herded towards Miya's house unwittingly, and the only ones who would know what's going on are keeping their mouths shut. Homura at least was suspicious, Matsu has been quiet about alot of things, and even Kazehana didn't spit it out.

Old 2009-03-20, 07:48   Link #1828
hellraiser85

well i didn't say he will wing her, just that she'll join the harem, in the same way as uzume hopefully:-). i don't know how effectively strong miya is but that line of karasuba was just a comparison between yume and miya, not between her and miya (and who knows what she really meant with that). personally i think that miya and karasuba are very close in strength, especially now that she doesn't have her mighty sword anymore (and unlike miya, karasuba can use noritos). also it has been forshadowed various times that the final fight will be between musubi and karasuba so either miya will be dead by then or they will be both have got too strong for her.
about the jinki's number i also thought something like that at first but until i see further evidence i'll believe it's just a coincidence and that minato could see yume's manifestation thanks to a special ability of his (which may have been amplified by the jinki)
Old 2009-03-20, 11:02   Link #1829
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
my god! write your paragraphs in smaller blocks, it's hard to read long blocks of texts (especially around midnight)
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 19:11   Link #1830
Johnny
Working the bags...

I really don't think Minato will pick up Akitsu. Isn't she loyal to Mikogami? Let alone not being able to be winged. Seems to me that she'll become Sekirei fodder later on...

Unless Minaka has any other Sekirei up his sleeves, I don't think Minato will gain any more to his nosebleed harem. The only thing I can think of, and maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong. If Uzume's Ashikabi takes a dirt nap, then maybe she'll be available for the plucking...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 21:31   Link #1831
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I really don't think Minato will pick up Akitsu. Isn't she loyal to Mikogami? Let alone not being able to be winged. Seems to me that she'll become Sekirei fodder later on...
oh shes far from being cannon fodder, shes got too many questions behind her plus being able to hold ur own against Homura speaks alot, she will most def play quite a big part later.

Whether or not she ends up joining with Minato and co. is a big question but its something I wouldn't mind seeing at all.
Old 2009-03-20, 22:55   Link #1832
Johnny
Working the bags...

Ah your right, it would also provide some quality nosebleeds if she forgets to put panties on again. Can imagine Tsukiumi's response from that...
Old 2009-03-21, 03:11   Link #1833
Tri-ring

Quote:
Ah your right, it would also provide some quality nosebleeds if she forgets to put panties on again. Can imagine Tsukiumi's response from that...
Yeah a dialog something like this?

Tsukiumi; Bakamono! ! How dare you mock me challenge me to a fight without wearing a panty. Even bubbly Musubi has the decency to wear one!

Musubi; Ah,, I forgot to wear one today. deh,,

Kazehana; Ara I never wear one since the lines destroys the silhouette.

Kagari; Yare Yare.

Tsukiumi; MIZUIWAI ! ! !

Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 05:55   Link #1834
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
This call for CnP reply!

Tsukiumi's reaction..
-> ->

Yukari's

Kazehana's

Matsu's

Musubi's (She dont understand what's going on)
->
And lastly, Minato's himself

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 09:50   Link #1835
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
This call for CnP reply!

Tsukiumi's reaction..
-> ->

Yukari's

Kazehana's

Matsu's

Musubi's (She dont understand what's going on)
->
And lastly, Minato's himself

repeat post!!!

Well, the reason we say that Akitsu will probably end up with Minato is that all Sekireis shown in chapter 1 (I think) ended up with Minato sans Akitsu...
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 10:27   Link #1836
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ I told you its a CnP reply ^^

Lets extend our hopes by adding the first page of chapter 2 as well..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 13:06   Link #1837
zibi88

I personaly hope that someone will kill Higa at the end..... and in meantime Minato should take that Higa blass assistant as a prisoner.... yukari for that guy :P

Since not only Uzume but Shina is threatened and they both are hurting other peoples good bonds.......

I wonder what will happen when Mianto will met Uzume or Shina.... since Higa plays dirty and he uses 2v1 or ?v1 sekireis..... seriously hope that Shina or someone else will kill him (root his body to death.... or cut his head off [Karasuba is welcomed here she has a skill for that] )
Old 2009-03-21, 15:56   Link #1838
Johnny
Working the bags...

Wow, I doubt any of that will happen... I would like to see Minato get pissed for once, and that situation should be the reason for it. Because I'm sure he doesn't want Higa as a brother-in-law...
Old 2009-03-21, 16:00   Link #1839
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

If Minato found out about Yukari being held hostage, and Matsu could hold him back long enough to stop him from storming in, and taking time to form a plan, then there would be an interesting mass battle break out. Minato can only ask/knows Seo for back up, but Seo just got to know Sanada, and maybe there are a few others, that would get in on it, against all the sekirei the East can field.

Old 2009-03-21, 17:13   Link #1840
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Have Higa's motives ever been properly explained to us? I mean, sure, what he's doing with Usume's ashikabi and Yukari is despicable, but he might be trying to do something good (take down MBI) that he doesn't think others would willingly join him in...

Just felt the need to play Devil's Advocate for a little while.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei