AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-02, 17:31   Link #1921
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Magic.

I mean it's not like there is a science of ki.
We have to accept the authors reasoning on it. Several characters did state, that a broken ki centre can never be repaired, so that wouldbe the fact that is consitent with the Murim world.
But then some said it can be done and in these martial arts stories you never know if someone pulls out a 'secret technique' (==magic) to do whatever fits the authors needs...
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 17:31   Link #1922
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Does anyone here thinks that Shion's ki-center isn't actually broken? I mean, how other way would they be able to repair it?
I say this because I don't think the author will leave Shion without being able to use is own ki in battle without the need to take a candy each time he fights.
It has been stated by people and himself all the time repeatedly, that the reason he can't use his fighting skills is cuz of his broken centre, I wonder if there is a strike by 9AD which can undo the block he created as well...though that's just my imagination running wild
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 17:35   Link #1923
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Well, in my reasoning, his Ki centre is actually blocked and not broken (or 9aD wouldn't leave him all his lessons on martial arts for him to learn).
That's how I see Shion regaining his monster ki back and kicking ass all around him.
Old 2012-04-02, 17:35   Link #1924
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
It has been stated by people and himself all the time repeatedly, that the reason he can't use his fighting skills is cuz of his broken centre, I wonder if there is a strike by 9AD which can undo the block he created as well...though that's just my imagination running wild
This isnt Tough here. He broke it. There are no strikes that heal.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 01:04   Link #1925
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Well, in my reasoning, his Ki centre is actually blocked and not broken (or 9aD wouldn't leave him all his lessons on martial arts for him to learn).
That's how I see Shion regaining his monster ki back and kicking ass all around him.
At the time he left him the lessons, he didn't know he'd be breaking Shioon's ki center.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 08:11   Link #1926
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Magic.

I mean it's not like there is a science of ki.
We have to accept the authors reasoning on it. Several characters did state, that a broken ki centre can never be repaired, so that wouldbe the fact that is consitent with the Murim world.
But then some said it can be done and in these martial arts stories you never know if someone pulls out a 'secret technique' (==magic) to do whatever fits the authors needs...
Well a long dead girl's being brought back to life, so I think Shioon's ki centre repair is plausible.
Old 2012-04-06, 01:05   Link #1927
DarkLordOfkichiku

Chapter's out!:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/16042
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 04:37   Link #1928
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Chapter is out and is translate..

Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-06, 05:59   Link #1929
Lummie

I'm expecting Naru- eh Shioon to start any time soon hyperventilating over 9AD when he sees him again in person. Seriously, after the day when they fought the martial art association, he should've figured out already that 9AD is an unstable figure.

Anyway, seems like smirk face will leave an impression on the Sunwoo Clan which is perfect because if news breaks out that he was beaten by their head in the future, Shioon would gain utmost respect from the entire clan since they witnessed at first hand the strength of the assailant.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 07:45   Link #1930
EvI

okay i'm a fan of 9AD and who read the first part of this manga (the breaker) and saw 9AD as the protagonist knows well that he isn't a bad person...there must be a reason for this madness that he is doing...and i really hope shion to kick the ass of this crazy bastards in front of the elders to be respected by them...
oh and i'm a fan of 9AD kkkkkk this guy is simple awsome uhahua
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 08:32   Link #1931
bludvein

We already know 9AD's reasons for doing what he does though. The indication is that he isn't personally behind the S.U.C, but he would probably endorse it anyway. After all, the chaos they are causing is right in line with his goals.

Last edited by bludvein; 2012-04-06 at 09:29.
Old 2012-04-06, 12:54   Link #1932
EvI

yeah but a lot of things are still a mystery like...what happened to the guys that were with 9AD? and that little girl that was in love with shion? damn that is why i think that he is not a bad guy,...he must be hinding these guys for latter...and in the we saw a photo of 9AD with two friends that weren't S.U.C so that means that he have companions of his own ... but since the news series only focus is on shion we don't know his real intentions so we will just have to wait to see...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 18:39   Link #1933
Tenchi Hou Take

9AD will most probably end up as the final villain for this story at the very least Shiwoon's final opponent, so him going mostly darkside isn't exactly strange but more highly likely. The dude did essentially leave Shiwoon for dead (him surviving losing his KI centre was completely luck and it was pretty obvious people would go after him anyway and he would be defenseless so he basically sentenced him to death.)
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 19:28   Link #1934
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
9AD will most probably end up as the final villain for this story at the very least Shiwoon's final opponent, so him going mostly darkside isn't exactly strange but more highly likely. The dude did essentially leave Shiwoon for dead (him surviving losing his KI centre was completely luck and it was pretty obvious people would go after him anyway and he would be defenseless so he basically sentenced him to death.)
It was pretty obvious that he didn't though. It was a gamble to be sure, but it was the only thing he could do short of bringing Shi-woon with him. Shi-woon's sole defense against GMR's enemies before was his anonymity, and with the way things went down that was no longer an option. He also didn't want Shi-woon to be involved in his revenge.

It probably saved his life.
Old 2012-04-07, 19:41   Link #1935
Johnny
Working the bags...

For argument sake Tenchi is right. I've always said that 9AD was too naive to think nobody would come after Shioon. He would be dead if it wasn't for Sunwoo Clan since 9AD took away his only way of protecting himself...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 20:37   Link #1936
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
For argument sake Tenchi is right. I've always said that 9AD was too naive to think nobody would come after Shioon.
Well, it WAS a hastily masde decision in any case, but I dunno... I'm personally thinking that 9AD just forgot to account for one factor - himself. After all, if he hadn't weakened the Alliance's influence on the Murim (not to mention made himself into a symbol that those dissatisfied with the Murim could gather around, though that wasn't intentional on his part), it might've been likely enough that Shioon would have been left alone (there was a time when almost no one'd have dared to oppose the Alliance's words, after all). Plus, of course, he DID know about Sosul giving him the medallion, so he might've trusted the Sunwoo clan to keep an eye on him in any case.

As for the new chapter
Spoiler for 67:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 23:57   Link #1937
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Spoiler:
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 00:11   Link #1938
XxSleepyxX
Learner

His ki-center is broken, but his body still contains an unusual amount of ki. Not sure if his body still creates it or not. Its because of the ki that hes able to heal faster than a normal person. Also reason why his blood is so valuable. Speculating that the med the hobo doc gave him lets his body focus the ki so hes able to use martial arts. If it can be revived or not is a different story. When the 9AD left him those moves he didn't think he'd be destroying his disciples ki-center. More than likely after everything that happen the 9AD probably thinks Shion done and won't fight anymore.
Old 2012-04-14, 01:29   Link #1939
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Woah Jin-le grandpa is rubbing up to me recently! I am very interested if he faces off 9-arts (though I know the results).

Where Jin-le? I hope she be back soon to support Shi woon and she in dire need of an upgrade (training)!
Old 2012-04-14, 01:58   Link #1940
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I dunno what to say, but I love that old man Elder Kwon now. Ever since he "gained" his "heart" back, he's been totally awesome.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves