Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-11, 16:28   Link #21
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
Now at least there is reason why captains wont use theirs bankais...

Bleach is so retarded, that I don't know why I bother...
Less work for Kubo.

Probably doesn't matter in the end, I'm sure Kubo will find a way to make the average captain's shikai stronger than Fullbring Bankai Ichigo with Vizard Mask... (like Base Hitsugaya holding off Halibel without even using any shikai abilities...)
Old 2012-04-11, 16:41   Link #22
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
There is probably this hidden vault of high density spirit particles they found and absorbed in order to be able to fight level with the 'bad guys' of SS ... no wait, that was Eragon's plot - though I doubt the explanation for their powerup will be much more complex than this
I love you so much right now. INHERITANCE SERIES FOR THE WIN! (cried at the end, damn you mr Paolini!)not much happened, this is going to be a slow week.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506

Last edited by Chiisai Kuma; 2012-04-11 at 17:46.
Old 2012-04-11, 17:16   Link #23
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I don't think that was a compliment to the Inheritence cycle, dude...

Anyway the chapter was average. A low amount of content as usual, and everything we thought would happen, happened.
Old 2012-04-11, 17:47   Link #24
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

im just so happy somebody apart from eragon reads that series

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2012-04-11, 18:23   Link #25
haegar
mangaviking

Spoiler for OT:

Unlike that, should Kubo come up with the Vault of Spirit Particles it'll probably have popped out of nowhere and have put the Vanden on a level above average captain 'just like that' - with no further questions asked or answered ...

Well, maybe some unlikely stroke of genius will save us from that and there'll be more to it

Last edited by haegar; 2012-04-12 at 10:48.
Old 2012-04-11, 19:37   Link #26
Azure King
Snr Spammer

i bet ya this is an "last project" of just as plan aizen .. making a quincy/hallow hybrid
Old 2012-04-11, 20:46   Link #27
haegar
mangaviking

to what end? Aizen was interested in his OWN evolution ...
Old 2012-04-11, 20:47   Link #28
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Where is Ishida's dad?
I was thinking the same thing
Old 2012-04-11, 22:21   Link #29
itachi-san314

nel's awesome! where's peche? i'm also glad the tres beastia are done. they suck and should have died from yama-jii. bringing back stark would have been way better... just imagine a fight between stark and this noname nazi clown. wouldn't have happened off page thats for sure

i'm looking forward to the explantion of how the quincy got so strong and why SS assumed they were all dead. possibly some kind of french underground only they're nazis? glad to see yamajii pissed off. time for some heads to roll on both sides i hope
Old 2012-04-11, 22:49   Link #30
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
glad to see yamajii pissed off. time for some heads to roll on both sides i hope
Speaking of old man Yama, I hope the Vandenreich's have got another trick up their sleeve that goes beyond just stopping bankai's. Because they're gonna need it against him.
Old 2012-04-12, 00:11   Link #31
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
I consume most fantasy coming my way, force of habit... for some I pay with a sore stomach but that can't be helped. To be fair here, in Eragon the whole plotline about the Vault of Souls wasn't half as obvious and far-fetched as I stingily implied there by drawing a comparison to Kubo ... For one it was introduced early on and it was a true quest to get to it...and actually once obtained the power therein was not solely sufficient, it took the hero some further effort to make use of it..

Unlike that, should Kubo come up with the Vault of Spirit Particles it'll probably have popped out of nowhere and have put the Vanden on a level above average captain 'just like that' - with no further questions asked or answered ...

Well, maybe some unlikely stroke of genius will save us from that and there'll be more to it
hmmm... i'd like to comment about the eragon series as well but that would be off-topic. maybe some other time. but you know what, i think paolini is far more creative than kubo and that's saying a lot!

is it me or this chapter seems remarkably shorter than most?

quincies rebelling against the shinigami? yeah, i kinda expected that. it would be interesting if ishida went against ichigo though. this arc should give him more panel-time, he deserves it.
Old 2012-04-12, 04:15   Link #32
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

I love all the forgettable has been characters making a reappearance, Who will we see next??
Old 2012-04-12, 06:54   Link #33
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
quincies rebelling against the shinigami? yeah, i kinda expected that. it would be interesting if ishida went against ichigo though. this arc should give him more panel-time, he deserves it.
Yeah, I noticed when Ishida didn't go with them into HM Ichigo just assumed it was simply because the mission involved helping hollows, which goes against Quincy code.

Ishida never really confirmed whether that was correct or not. It kinda makes me wonder how much he really knows about what's going on here. Him being involved with the Vandereich is a long shot, but maybe there's a possibility...

Old 2012-04-12, 08:34   Link #34
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
it would be interesting if ishida went against ichigo though. this arc should give him more panel-time, he deserves it.
same should have applied to chad in the fullbring arc though... i remember him doing... something... oh yea he had a horrible explanation for his power and then got mind raped by a bad guy that a captain beat. i'm not going to hold my breath for any of ichigo's friends getting the stories they deserve after all this time
Old 2012-04-13, 01:35   Link #35
niceguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
...Kubo turned Sun-Sun and the others into a Warf trio.
I think I'm pissed off now. =.=;;;
I know. I did not appreciate seeing my favorite fraccion get curb stomped. Also did not appreciate halibel situation, how the mighty have fallen.
Old 2012-04-13, 02:40   Link #36
Langus
Optimus Prime

I would absolutely love for it to be revealed that Ishida was put into Ichigo's group from the very beginning as a mole, who then reported everything back to the Quincy who intend to use the intel they have gathered on SS and Ichigo's powers against them. That would be epic. Especially if Ishida ended up having one of those inconvenient changes of heart half way through because he realized that Ichigo was an alright guy and kind of wanted to be his friend. That plot line would completely restore this manga for me, I think.

Last edited by Langus; 2012-04-13 at 08:11.
Old 2012-04-13, 08:14   Link #37
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguy View Post
I know. I did not appreciate seeing my favorite fraccion get curb stomped. Also did not appreciate halibel situation, how the mighty have fallen.
Well, it isn't like I expected much, considering that it is Kubo...but I had at least hoped that "Tres Bestias" would've had a chance...
Instead of getting "ROFLstomped" like that.
Old 2012-04-13, 08:45   Link #38
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
It is retarded how these Vandereich guys would even be a working group if they keep slicing up their underlings for nothing more than shits and giggles. An organization like that would dissolve over time and I have issues taking them seriously because of it.

I also have a feeling they’re gonna gather a bunch of strong hollow for nothing more than cannon fodder for the shinigami. Just like Aizen didn’t really need his minions because he ended up beating the crap out of everyone all by himself, I really feel like the strong Vandereich guys will not be using these hollows for anything that would majorly impact the storyline, mostly because Kubo is terrible when it comes to tying plot-strings together like that.

I am also not interested in Ishida’s place in this storyline at all, mainly because Ishida hasn’t been an interesting character since the beginning of Bleach. He’s most likely going to end up siding with Ichigo because he doesn’t like these Quincy guys, and considering he’s nothing special I don’t even see why they would be interested in a weakling Quincy like him. It would also be funny if this entire arc ended without his father even being mentioned :P

Sorry for the negativity, but the most fun aspect of Bleach these days is to complain about it :P

Last edited by Mangs; 2012-04-13 at 08:57.
Old 2012-04-13, 11:25   Link #39
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
.... Well, I just hope Harribel isn't brought back only to end up like the trio in this chapter. It's already official that Kubo likes to see girls being beaten, humiliated and decapitated, but I hope he will spare Harribel at least death. *sigh*
Old 2012-04-13, 14:08   Link #40
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I would absolutely love for it to be revealed that Ishida was put into Ichigo's group from the very beginning as a mole, who then reported everything back to the Quincy who intend to use the intel they have gathered on SS and Ichigo's powers against them. That would be epic. Especially if Ishida ended up having one of those inconvenient changes of heart half way through because he realized that Ichigo was an alright guy and kind of wanted to be his friend. That plot line would completely restore this manga for me, I think.

wouldn't go so far as to say "completely restore the manga" but yeah might be interesting. I dunno though, I think there rather might be something of a connection with dad, not Ishida himself. Cause if memory serves right he did not want Ishida to train with his grandpa? Maybe there was a reason to that, such as Ishida becoming a capable Quincy putting him in danger as it exposes him to the Vanden?

I wanna know more about the relationship between the the fathers, there must be something there ...