Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-06, 12:40   Link #2301
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Really? I always thought the focus was mostly on Yozora rather than Sena.
Spoiler for other series:

For Nisekoi, we should see how far the story goes, cause there is still a chance to convince us that this series might not have setup a longshot ending. Unclear, but maybe. The title maybe look obvious, but there could be rooms for an open settings. It's a bit too soon to make assumption.

But I think you should stop being butthurt about what you've been through for too long. Cause you sound rather pessimistic about this series' direction.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 12:53   Link #2302
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Spoiler for other series:

For Nisekoi, we should see how far the story goes, cause there is still a chance to convince us that this series might not have setup a longshot ending. Unclear, but maybe. The title maybe look obvious, but there could be rooms for an open settings. It's a bit too soon to make assumption.

But I think you should stop being butthurt about what you've been through for too long. Cause you sound rather pessimistic about this series' direction.
I must admit, aside from the anime I'm not to knowledgeable about Haganai so I shouldn't really even argue about it xD

Kami Nomi is an unusual and complicated case.

And nobody's butthurt, this is but a simple discussion and demonstration of our opinions.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 13:57   Link #2303
Sinta

Quote:
Trust me, I've read plenty of rom/coms and harem manga (they are my favorite genres after all) and yes, Chitoge is the main girl. I say main girl in that she's gets the most focus and spotlight out of all the other harem girls. Sure, Kosaki also gets more exposure than the other harem members (Chitoge aside) but she still doesn't hold a candle to Chitoge in terms of exposure (though admittedly the line has been a bit more blurry in recent chapters, which I believe is a result of Kosaki's popularity over Chitoge). Sadly, the only reason Kosaki has more of a spotlight than say Tsugumi and Marika is simply due to Raku's crush on her (and her popularity it seems), take that away and she'd likely be on the same level as those two.

I'll say it again, author trolling or harem ending aside, the only logical ending is for the main girl to win and the "main girl of the main girls" is clearly Chitoge, the author could not make that any clearer from chapter one.
Agreed. In my reading, especially, in harem like stories such as this one, the "main girl" is usually the one that affects the "status quo" at the beginning of the story. Chitoge affected the status quo, gets the main focus of the story and is the one that has "evolved." If the author is going to go somewhere else besides an open or harem ending, Chitoge's relationship status with Raku will need to be addressed.
Old 2014-02-06, 18:43   Link #2304
Hiyono

More than anything except perhaps the title, I'd say the main thing Chitoge has going for her is that she's the girl from the oneshot. That said, the existence of multiple keys makes the likelihood of a single girl "winning" an open question, but if there is only to be one girl, she's likely to be that girl.
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 23:29   Link #2305
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Well that... was... kind of too fast...
Seems like Haru kind of moved on now. I don't know if Fuu-chan will be ok with it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
Nahh to be honest you're the one who's making me laugh specially if you're basis is those 20000 people

that's popularity poll not whos gonna be the one who'll end it poll

and... what if WSJ then? is the one shot from the other publisher? to be honest after reading the serialization for me Kosaki's just simply a plot tool to made the serialization prolonged and more interesting but in the end it'll still stick up with Chitoge as the end girl..

but who knows I'm not the author right? and don't based the end girl on that poll it's just funny thinking about that
No I'm not making a basis on the poll. I'm just saying that some people are not buying on Chitoge anymore.

Who knows. Maybe they will use it or not. I'm not working on WSJ.

WSJ milks its series and do anything it can to prolong its good titles. Stop with the assumptions that chitoge will win because of the one-shot. It is a different story from the manga.

Yeah you're not the author. So stop saying chitoge will win because we don't know who will.

Quote:

Also...no need to feel sorry for me at least since Chitoge not winning would be the best outcome for me (as I've stated several times before, I am not a RakuXChitoge fan, far from it). I and others are merely making an educated guess based on past experiences with this genre and logical reasoning.

I'd say it's more 70/30 for Boku wa Tomodachi, but that's just my opinion.
Again...logical reasoning doesn't work on this manga because it is on WSJ. If you have read some WSJ in the past and now, you'll know what I mean.

Please stop with the comparisons. You're making yourself look like a fool. Even if its just your opnions, give those other titles some respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
I have to know where did you get those statistics?! considering you say its a "fact".
It sounds more like you don't want it to be Chitoge even though you know its going to go in that direction at some point.
The poll shows that people want others like Onodera and Marika more is a fact. It doesn't mean that they will win. What are you smoking?

My bad. Not actually 20,000. Actually minus that to 18,500 because Y-san

I'm not saying Chitoge shouldn't win because I'm a chitoge fan as well. You're thinking too much into it. You're too defensive of chitoge

Last edited by ultimate_noob; 2014-02-06 at 23:44.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 23:47   Link #2306
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post

Please stop with the comparisons. You're making yourself look like a fool. Even if its just your opnions, give those other titles some respect.
I........didn't make any comparisons...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-06, 23:55   Link #2307
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Quote:
I........didn't make any comparisons...
Sorry. I didn't see it was quoted from another user.

Back to topic

Spoiler for ch 109:
Old 2014-02-06, 23:59   Link #2308
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Sorry. I didn't see it was quoted from another user.

Back to topic

Spoiler for ch 109:
When did Haru joined the harem? I thought she wasn't a part of it.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 00:01   Link #2309
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

^
Spoiler for ch 109:
Old 2014-02-07, 00:24   Link #2310
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Spoiler for opinion:
Old 2014-02-07, 01:57   Link #2311
Asada Shino

Quote:

No I'm not making a basis on the poll. I'm just saying that some people are not buying on Chitoge anymore.

Who knows. Maybe they will use it or not. I'm not working on WSJ.

WSJ milks its series and do anything it can to prolong its good titles. Stop with the assumptions that chitoge will win because of the one-shot. It is a different story from the manga.

Yeah you're not the author. So stop saying chitoge will win because we don't know who will.

Again...logical reasoning doesn't work on this manga because it is on WSJ. If you have read some WSJ in the past and now, you'll know what I mean.

The poll shows that people want others like Onodera and Marika more is a fact. It doesn't mean that they will win. What are you smoking?

My bad. Not actually 20,000. Actually minus that to 18,500 because Y-san

I'm not saying Chitoge shouldn't win because I'm a chitoge fan as well. You're thinking too much into it. You're too defensive of chitoge
My god your arguments made me really laugh so hard. :rofl:

WSJ is different? In what way? The only thing considered to be different for me is their ranking system, but some of their series can be considered to be cliche.

The readers you've argued about stated their theory why does Chitoge can be considered to be the main girl. Why do you think they can state those theory? Because it's logical? No, the answer is simple common sense that's all.

A oneshot is like a blueprint, wherein a pillar of the manga's series plot can be build from that, don't you think there will be a serialization of Nisekoi if the oneshot isn't popular to begin with? Yeah I know this is a different story.... I've seen lots of titles and their different form of media adaptation both from novels to anime to manga to drama cd and something like that, but I've never encountered even a one title wherein the main girl of interest have changed from a one shot to a series adaptation. Give me one specific example if you would mind and I'll gladly read it.

Another important point was Waven's point wherein a large amount of flag where thrown to Chitoge than most of the girls in the harem. Why? simple answer right? it's so cliched right? Because she's the main girl, considering her annoying attitude and her stereotypical trope aka tsundere, she's the one who needed the most character development among the others? Why again? common sense because she's the main girl and most likely just like the others said could be the final one.

Another obvious biased wherein Chitoge thought she wasn't the locket girl? Why do you think the author gave an event considering that her eyes was different before? OMFG it's so obvious if you'll think about it...

Popularity poll voted Kosaki as the most popular girl? reason is because her attitude shined the most, but that will not affect the ending of a certain manga....

Chitoge, considering the flags/events that she have received started from the oneshot up to the series why do you think there are lots of it?.... answer... their building her character for the final scene/events/arc.

As of now Randrak's view harem approach can be considered if there will be a huge trolling from the author. But... still considering all that build up... there's still no change who the main girl/end girl will be.

Logical approach doesn't apply to WSJ? that's bullshit lots of cliches can be applied to their series... that's why there is some theory and speculations thread on their series in different forums.

You know why comparisons can be made? Because they've seen many similar situations regarding this, it's not rude it's expressing their understanding based on the events that have been encountered.

At least state a theory or give a particular events WHY? does Chitoge isnt the end girl, and btw don't give that hatred thingy to me like those 20000 people or something that is hating her.

(P.S, Not a Chitoge fan here but ignoring the obvious point of who and what the manga is giving is just plain idiocy to me)
Asada Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 06:58   Link #2312
ImperialFlameGod8190

you know the sad thing I saw the poll and Onodera is first again Marika is 2nd Chitoge is third. Ruri is 4. The sad part Haru is more popular then the Raku he's 7th (what does that tell you)
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 07:40   Link #2313
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
you know the sad thing I saw the poll and Onodera is first again Marika is 2nd Chitoge is third. Ruri is 4. The sad part Haru is more popular then the Raku he's 7th (what does that tell you)
Haru is far more interesting, though annoying sometimes her facial expressions are fun to look at.

On the other side Raku's well known for his denseness, his cowardice to confess makes him irritating.

I think the Chitoge's debate should stop in here since it's pointless and it will just rotate and rotate, we all know the fact that it is still ongoing and we don't know what will happen, though I still stand by about my opinion and speculation because of some evidence in the manga if you're reading carefully as Waven and Shino stated.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-02-07, 07:57   Link #2314
Death Usagi
Banned

Read the RAW. Seems Haru did kind of decide to give up on Raku but... I don't think she can give up that easily XD;;
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 08:10   Link #2315
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

It's a harem series. No one is reading a harem series for the male lead. More often than not he's a good-hearted but otherwise uninteresting average guy. Enough for the average reader to identify with but not compelling enough to divert from the main attraction: the female characters.

It'd be a real surprise or there would have to be a good reason for a harem lead to be in the top3 of a popularity poll.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 10:07   Link #2316
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

I bet if Raku is away for about 5 chapters everybody even the male fans would miss him.
It will be kind of awkward if the guy MC of a harem ranks above the main heroines though.

I agree about Haru trying to fall for Raku again. It is just that the serious and drama vibes I'm getting from the anime is brushing off on me. I wish they made it more comedic.
Old 2014-02-07, 11:27   Link #2317
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Read the RAW. Seems Haru did kind of decide to give up on Raku but... I don't think she can give up that easily XD;;
I see it becoming more like a Tsugumi situation. She technically wants to take herself out of the running for Raku to someone important to her, but she just can't help herself...
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 11:37   Link #2318
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
I see it becoming more like a Tsugumi situation. She technically wants to take herself out of the running for Raku to someone important to her, but she just can't help herself...
That's what I think too. She has fallen in love with Raku but her sister, Kosaki is important too, so she just can't help herself.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 12:03   Link #2319
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asada Shino View Post
Another obvious biased wherein Chitoge thought she wasn't the locket girl? Why do you think the author gave an event considering that her eyes was different before? OMFG it's so obvious if you'll think about it...
There is this thing called a false lead.
The story basically leaves us with 3 characters who could possibly be locket girl (that is if my theory is right and there will be no 4th key girl but rather just a Tsumugi-Key), namely
Chitoge, Marika and Onadera.

You have Onadera whose key doesn't really look like it even belongs to the locket itself, then you got Marika's whose actually looks like it really belongs to the locket and has a heart on the bit too, lets not talk about her huge amount of self-confidence.
And last we got chitoge, who is clearly the main girl here. We hear she had brown eyes too and thus suddenly fits the profile again. We got a oneshot chapter that could very well be meant as the end of the manga featuring her and a lot of flag raising, which the main character doesn't really care about - and even considering that one shot chapter at all the end still shows that he doesn't really have any feelings for Chitoge.

In my opinion the locket key can either be Chitoge's or Marika's, but no matter which one it eventually turns out to be - being the locket girl says completely nothing.

It could be Marika's and in the end he ends up with Ruri, to name an extreme example.
The only thing that would actually surprise me was if Onadera's key was the one unlocking the locket, as it differs too much from all the other keys, tbh if the bit wouldn't look like its a set with the other keys I'd even doubt it belongs to the locket in the first place.
Either way I'll review a certain chapter to check something - it might hold a visual only hint.

Edit:
Ok I didn't find what I was hoping to but I found something else.
While I was looking whether we could see the key's bits in the picture book I found something else instead - namely that he remembered Onadera's key a second before saying something about Chitoge - So there is a possibilitay that for some reason persons who were given a certain key may now have a different one. -- > ch 91 p 16 + 17

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2014-02-07 at 12:38.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 13:16   Link #2320
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
There is this thing called a false lead.
The story basically leaves us with 3 characters who could possibly be locket girl (that is if my theory is right and there will be no 4th key girl but rather just a Tsumugi-Key), namely
Chitoge, Marika and Onadera.

You have Onadera whose key doesn't really look like it even belongs to the locket itself, then you got Marika's whose actually looks like it really belongs to the locket and has a heart on the bit too, lets not talk about her huge amount of self-confidence.
And last we got chitoge, who is clearly the main girl here. We hear she had brown eyes too and thus suddenly fits the profile again. We got a oneshot chapter that could very well be meant as the end of the manga featuring her and a lot of flag raising, which the main character doesn't really care about - and even considering that one shot chapter at all the end still shows that he doesn't really have any feelings for Chitoge.

In my opinion the locket key can either be Chitoge's or Marika's, but no matter which one it eventually turns out to be - being the locket girl says completely nothing.

It could be Marika's and in the end he ends up with Ruri, to name an extreme example.
The only thing that would actually surprise me was if Onadera's key was the one unlocking the locket, as it differs too much from all the other keys, tbh if the bit wouldn't look like its a set with the other keys I'd even doubt it belongs to the locket in the first place.
Either way I'll review a certain chapter to check something - it might hold a visual only hint.

Edit:
Ok I didn't find what I was hoping to but I found something else.
While I was looking whether we could see the key's bits in the picture book I found something else instead - namely that he remembered Onadera's key a second before saying something about Chitoge - So there is a possibilitay that for some reason persons who were given a certain key may now have a different one. -- > ch 91 p 16 + 17
that last point may be the most terrifying thought of all
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life