AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-09-11, 01:47   Link #36821
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The sequence goes like this
1. Gospel is greatly weakened
2. Ichika pull a shining finger at maximum flight speed
3. Stab gospel in the chest, as when the heroines found him, he pull Yukihira out.
Old 2012-09-11, 02:02   Link #36822
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Not really clear, but I checked the anime. It only showed the setsura being drilled in O.o
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:06   Link #36823
DarkJak2050

Fanfic spotted.

Infinite Stratos The Path Of Rukotaro

Rated "M" for Mature.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:34   Link #36824
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
The fourth is retarded because the woman was very publicly yelling at him for scuffing her shoe by complete accident and leaving a barely noticeable bump.
- Before you say anything else, somethign similar has happened to me already--an asian girl (heavily made up and 'upper class' lashed out at me when she stood on my pants leg and tore my pants. Apparently, that scuffed her shoe.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-11, 02:50   Link #36825
demino_hellsin
That one guy

that is why the b*tch slap was invented.
Old 2012-09-11, 02:55   Link #36826
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Yeah, well, she may be upper class in China, but here she just gets to be called a Stupid C###.
Old 2012-09-11, 03:06   Link #36827
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh... so it was China. Not surprised. I mostly stick to the lower class areas. Much friendlier folk, if not guarded.
Old 2012-09-11, 03:42   Link #36828
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

You can do whatever you want in your own culture that's acceptable in that culture. But don't try that in another culture. Besides, common sense would tell you not to act like an arrogant twit and pick a fight in a country where nobody speaks your language.
Old 2012-09-11, 04:04   Link #36829
demino_hellsin
That one guy

it's never acceptable in any culture to backhand someone for a smudge on your shoes. Some people just get away with it cuz people don't really see a need to bother.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-09-11 at 04:50.
Old 2012-09-11, 05:19   Link #36830
Eratas123

Getting offhand again.

Anyway, any of you read that new story?
Old 2012-09-11, 05:32   Link #36831
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

What's going on here?
Old 2012-09-11, 05:35   Link #36832
demino_hellsin
That one guy

See that word?

"netherworld"?

I try to read it but I just don't think it'll end well as soon as I saw that word.
Old 2012-09-11, 07:23   Link #36833
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Carving out an IS-related backstory for Praxidike. Anyone wanna check it out for me later to see if it's plausible?
Old 2012-09-11, 07:56   Link #36834
Eratas123

Sure, I'll check......if I'm still awake. School starts tom.
Old 2012-09-11, 08:17   Link #36835
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Don't worry, I'll leave the post here when I'm done so you and everyone else can read it tomorrow.
Old 2012-09-11, 08:52   Link #36836
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Spoiler for ability:

grargh

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-09-11 at 09:56.
Old 2012-09-11, 10:35   Link #36837
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@ Zero, Eras, Box

Here's Praxidike's backstory that I came up with for the re-write. Please let me know how it looks and if there's any inconsistency that I can rectify:

Quote:
Praxidike started out as a long-time RnD organization known as “Hyperion” and has been working the development of an artificial intelligence unit that will be able to traverse the stars and explore the universe independently with a modified unmanned space shuttle. Working alongside engineers from the United States, the Hyperion team was on the verge of completing a testbed AI unit when Tabane Shinonono first unearths theoretical presentations of her creation, the Infinite Stratos.

Taking the form of a humanoid, exoskeleton unit that, in theory, would allow the pilot to survive and explore the vastness of space independently. This initial revelation of the Infinite Stratos, or ‘IS’, shifted the Hyperion team’s AI development into a new direction: Creating an AI that will utilize this newfound creation. However, the IS’ introduction was met with little to no support and the AI project was soon brought to a grinding halt.

Despite the abrupt drop, the Hyperion development team still managed to develop an incomplete humanoid AI unit within the brief timeframe. This AI unit, known as the Jabber, is the first autonomous humanoid unit which has seen partial development along with an incomplete body. The AI development program would soon revive during the “Mysterious Hacker” Incident with the advent of the Infinite Stratos unit ShiroKishi, or “White Knight”. However, the ShiroKishi’s arrival was more of a rude shock than awe; weaponized with technology unlike any other, the ShiroKishi singlehandedly destroyed 2341 ballistic missiles that were aimed towards Japan before promptly neutralizing squads of next-generation fighters, naval fleets and spy satellites.

Since then, it sparked immense disappointment amongst the Hyperion team and infightings occured which disbanded the organization into three separate groups:
- Defectors who joined with the United States’ Infinite Stratos RnD team, assisting them in the development of another experimental AI system that would soon be utilized by the Silver Gospel.
- Defectors who share the common goal of bringing down the Infinite Stratos system, claiming the IS as the “Biggest lie in the history of mankind.”
- Minority of the defectors that aims to embark on their own path to achieve outer space exploration while thwarting potential terrorist attacks from the second group of defectors. This group is now known as Praxidike.

Being the minority, Praxidike’s leader Gerald Bastion initiates the development of a combat unit which will serve as an anti-terrorist asset for the newly-formed organization. To negate the risks of betrayals, Praxidike required a neutral individual to be entrusted with this new unit. This neutral individual would then be known as Inami Arisawa, a 12-year-old orphan who shares the anti-terrorism view of Praxidike. After five years of development, the combat unit, known as the Minerva, would serve as Inami’s personal battle-armor unit in his endeavor to foil any attacks on the Infinite Stratos system which would also lead to political unrest and shortly after, war.
Note: Other guys may feel free to chip in as well. It concerns IS after all :3

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2012-09-12 at 06:02.
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 04:54   Link #36838
DarkJak2050

Well, ain't this a surprise? No one's on tonight...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 06:16   Link #36839
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Spoiler for reworking:

@stratos: Then I'll repeat eras previous question to me regarding Rong. Why did they choose Inami?

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-09-12 at 06:41.
Old 2012-09-12, 08:49   Link #36840
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Isn't it obvious!

Due to certain incident Inami become infuse with IS energy which allow him to pilot Minerva! By infusing more IS energy, Inami can mode change into upgraded form of Minerva (Shinning Form). Then use his ultimate finishing move: Shinning Finger to take out the drones

*note: Everything above are just nonsense which I made up on the spot.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest