AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-08, 04:50   Link #1
Joe Dalton

Forum jockeys 10 years from now!

This famous thread I shall now recreate in this forum
Basicly you take a forum member and imagine where they will be 10 years from now and how they got there (and the wilder the better

As a demonstration I will take hmmmmmmmmmm A yes The FF guy creator of such lovely topics as is anime racist and the meaning of life)
After leaving these forums he went of into his underground layer also called his parents basement.
Here he plotted the escape from this fake reality by creating vast amounts of icecream guns....... BANANA FLAVOURED!!!!!! (THE FIEND!!!!!) After this he created an army of teenangst driven icecreamguns carrieng basement dwellers but before he could launch his attack someone had decided to make a..... HENTAI MARATHON!!!! and when his attack began only a handfull of people were still there.... unfortunatly he could not reward these brave souls that missed their hentai marathon to help him attack this false reality since he himself was also caught by this fiendish trap of hentai and when his parrents walked in he was grounded for life and this reality was safe from his banana flavoured vilany!!!!

NEXT
Old 2004-01-08, 04:56   Link #2
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
hmmmm I don't get it....
Old 2004-01-08, 04:58   Link #3
Thany
Unfair

Hum wasn't it closed 1min ago?
Whatever I don't get it neither...
Old 2004-01-08, 05:02   Link #4
Joe Dalton

like the demonstration just take any forum member (pref someone you know something about) and just imagine something where they would be in 10 years and how they got there.
Old 2004-01-08, 05:33   Link #5
MuGeN_BoY
<--- Lolita Complex

Jon Dalton - 10 yrs from now, posting another weird topic about imagining someone from 10 yrs from now
Old 2004-01-08, 05:56   Link #6
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Seems like a way of insulting people (judging by your first 'example').

Closing thread.
Closed Thread