AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-11, 14:07   Link #841
ookamigirl

So far the only interesting thing are those Kimijima Kou reports.
I'm still waiting for things to start moving forward.
Somehow it feels like nothing much is happening.
Probably because it's isn't, at least not so far.
Gun-Pro2 dream is at a standstill so far.
At least Juna and grandpa overcame their issues.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 14:12   Link #842
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
That was a very good episode since it did a great job on focusing Jun.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 14:16   Link #843
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

the episode was a little on the cheesy side, but at the very least it was a development expected by its foreshadowing, and in the end was a sweet history, but it broke the tension and pace build in the past few episodes.
Old 2013-01-11, 18:21   Link #844
Aqua Knight

New OP is way better than the 1st one.
Nice episode overall, but I too want the main story to continue
Old 2013-01-11, 18:29   Link #845
Midonin
Last Engage

Just because it's not part of the "main plot" doesn't mean it isn't important. It should be looked at in terms of how it reinforces the themes being presented in the story overall. Junna's grandpa has been a major character since day one, and now that we understand her family's relationship with robots a little deeper, this may serve as a good jumping off point to compare all the other families. Aki and Misaki's. Frau and her mother. Subaru and his dad. Each of these families have their disagreements on robots in a different way, but each is no less vital.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-11, 21:09   Link #846
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Can someone tell me why Aki is in so much love with finishing the robot? Like come on....
Old 2013-01-11, 21:41   Link #847
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say Aki has some amazing talent. Out of all the robots in the entire shop, she manages to pick out and fix the one that traumatized Jun years ago. That's pretty impressive...

I'm glad at least that Jun wasn't 100% over her phobia all at once. Still scared, but at least willing to try and move forward.
Old 2013-01-14, 10:38   Link #848
EroKing

Old 2013-01-17, 18:18   Link #849
Algent

I tried to to a summary:

Spoiler for ep13:
Algent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 18:37   Link #850
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 13:
Old 2013-01-18, 09:14   Link #851
blewin

wow, that last bit of this week's episode really freaked me out. To think the unbreakable Frau would attempt to kill? herself and actually ask someone else for help? the atmosphere of this anime is turning really dark.

But how can Yashio, a normal student with no will and power, help? and is Aki's robot being built with a hidden agenda from Jaxa to destroy humanity?

I've a feeling that Yashio will end up saving the world with the robot that Aki builds?

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 12:46   Link #852
Midonin
Last Engage

R;N 13 - The Wings of the Sun That Exceed Loneliness

Up until the end, this episode felt like it was in about the same place as the rest of the series. GB-2 is underway, Akiho's in high spirits and the mysteries are continuing to be explored. If it wasn't for that flashback, I would've kept thinking that Frau/Kona's blonde hair was natural. Prismatic hair colors so far only seem to exist in Chaos;Head, it seems. If Gunvarrel was similar to the reports, I hope the end of this series isn't similar to the end of Gunvarrel, though if Kona's breaking down, there's a chance it may be leaning in that direction. I think this may be a chance for her to get out and see the people in her club a little more. This is a chance to save Gunvarrel's name via GB-2. Like with S;G, though the problem is on a global scale, the factor to prevent it is probably something that has a catalyst right where our heroes are. What that catalyst is, I can't say for certain, but Kimijima probably has something to do with it. Though the endgame approaches, the show hasn't forgotten its beginnings either.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 12:47   Link #853
ookamigirl

Their robot building is progressing really really slowly.
Kona was acting her usual weird self.
Her and Kai and really into those Kimijima reports.
They seems to be making some progress.
Looks like the solar flares are doing their thing.
Poor Kona got seriously set up..

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 21:22   Link #854
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

As in any good conspiracy that still has nine episodes to play out, the answers are really just new questions. For purely personal reasons I’m quite curious to know whether the weird flags Kimijima is using to access his reports are just perversely random, or have some meaning to them; a much more obviously critical question is why the Committee is trying to enact a plan that would cause the extinction of the human race. Seemingly, that would include them, too – the implication being either that they have some sort of plan to save themselves (and those they deem worthy) or that for their own reasons they’ve simply decided the human race (and all life on Earth) should be destroyed. Tennouji Nae – who I still don’t trust, by the way – being present in the story implies a canonical link to the world of Steins;Gate, so in that context purely self-destructive behavior by the Committee of 300 doesn’t seem like the most logical option.

If I were to formulate an overall theory at this point, I’d harken back to a very brief mention of “Project Mars” a few episodes back. Mars, of course, is the fourth rock from the sun – a cold and dead world now. But if the sun were to be tweaked in such a fashion as to crank up the heat, Mars might just become habitable for humans. If the sun were to be so altered, of course, the Earth – being much closer – would be cooked like a Thanksgiving turkey and become uninhabitable in the process. If the Committee of 300 had found a way to get themselves and their chosen master race to Mars and terraform it, the Project Atom/Mars combo would conveniently kill two birds (and billions of people) with one stone – wipe out the unwashed masses, and set up a new world where the chosen elite could start fresh and have an entire planet’s worth of resources to themselves. It’s far-fetched, but at this point it makes more sense to me than any other possibility.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 21:30   Link #855
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post

If I were to formulate an overall theory at this point, I’d harken back to a very brief mention of “Project Mars” a few episodes back. Mars, of course, is the fourth rock from the sun – a cold and dead world now. But if the sun were to be tweaked in such a fashion as to crank up the heat, Mars might just become habitable for humans. If the sun were to be so altered, of course, the Earth – being much closer – would be cooked like a Thanksgiving turkey and become uninhabitable in the process. If the Committee of 300 had found a way to get themselves and their chosen master race to Mars and terraform it, the Project Atom/Mars combo would conveniently kill two birds (and billions of people) with one stone – wipe out the unwashed masses, and set up a new world where the chosen elite could start fresh and have an entire planet’s worth of resources to themselves. It’s far-fetched, but at this point it makes more sense to me than any other possibility.
Oh my! Really? *Goes to watch episode*
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 21:36   Link #856
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Remember the remote for controlling the robots is Moms bra

Well you think by that time they would make it so solar flares wouldnt be a problem
Old 2013-01-18, 22:02   Link #857
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
I tried to to a summary:

Spoiler for ep13:

You should have done it in three points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for 13:
IT'S ALL COMING TRUE! WE DIDN'T LISTEN !
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 06:44   Link #858
Algent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You should have done it in three points
I wanted to try another way of posting but I ended up to sleepy to condense my post after watching the episode .
Old 2013-01-19, 08:00   Link #859
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Now, it starts heating up.

Luckily, Kai found Frau before she committed suicide. She will be needed to get to the bottom of this conspiracy.

I am questioning how can a solar flare make robots rebel. Isn't a solar flare a form of EMP? Wouldn't that mean the robots would just shut down?

Other than that, great episode.
Old 2013-01-19, 09:33   Link #860
Algent

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
I am questioning how can a solar flare make robots rebel. Isn't a solar flare a form of EMP? Wouldn't that mean the robots would just shut down?
In the tweet (tweep ? ) from Frau account (hacked) she say she hacked the Iruo system (not sure about the name) and the password was "RIICH" (yep 4letters password for a system supposed to be the safest in the world, seem legit ).

Tags
science fiction