Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-27, 10:08   Link #201
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuuga View Post
KIshi has a way in dramatizing situations...i'm pretty sure that he'll set Sasuke apart from Itachi. I mean, Itachi got his MS by killing Shisui Uchiha, we don't know how Kakashi got his, but perhaps Sasuke will get his MS when he's trying to protect his most valuable friend, Naruto....
Naruto: Sasuke, watch out!!!
Naruto throws himself in front of Sasuke, receiving Kisame's ( just an example ) ultimate blow.
Sasuke: Why...why did you protect me???
Naruto: ( smiles ) Because you're my friend....because you're most important to me....
Sasuke: Naruto...( he weeps )
Kisame runs towards Sasuke and Naruto.
Sasuke: ( holds Naruto's hand...) You've always protected me...you've always fought for me....this time it's my turn to protect you...
Sasuke turns with his eyes closed and when Kisame gets nears he opens his eyes...Bang!!! Mangekyou Sharingan is activated!!!!

Hehehehehe this is just a prediction though...
Does Naruto die in this prediction?? It would be like when Krilin died and Goku turned super sayian
Old 2006-12-27, 10:10   Link #202
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuuga View Post
KIshi has a way in dramatizing situations...i'm pretty sure that he'll set Sasuke apart from Itachi. I mean, Itachi got his MS by killing Shisui Uchiha, we don't know how Kakashi got his, but perhaps Sasuke will get his MS when he's trying to protect his most valuable friend, Naruto....
Naruto: Sasuke, watch out!!!
Naruto throws himself in front of Sasuke, receiving Kisame's ( just an example ) ultimate blow.
Sasuke: Why...why did you protect me???
Naruto: ( smiles ) Because you're my friend....because you're most important to me....
Sasuke: Naruto...( he weeps )
Kisame runs towards Sasuke and Naruto.
Sasuke: ( holds Naruto's hand...) You've always protected me...you've always fought for me....this time it's my turn to protect you...
Sasuke turns with his eyes closed and when Kisame gets nears he opens his eyes...Bang!!! Mangekyou Sharingan is activated!!!!

Hehehehehe this is just a prediction though...
I don't think Sasuke will get that sappy...
Old 2006-12-27, 10:47   Link #203
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard View Post
Can anyone link this theory to what we recently learned about one's natural elemental abilities ? or to a combination of elements ?
We know that Uchihas are usually fire users whereas kakashi is a natural lighting user , well I can't link it to Kakashi's MS black hole...
Amaterasu looks like fire but that's about it. Tsukuyomi doesnt look elemental at all.
I don't think elemental abilites have anything to do with MS jutsu. Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu and Kakashi's black hole doesn't fall under any elemental category either. Even though Amaterasu produces flames, I'm not sure that it can be classified as "elemental" fire yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo
I don't think Sasuke will get that sappy...
Hell no. Even when he was near death against Haku he called Naruto a clumsy idiot.
Old 2006-12-28, 15:53   Link #204
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Whoa whoa! Lets not put sasuke in the same class of hardasses like Hidan and Kakuzu. What about all that sappy stuff he said to sakura before he left? I was groaning in disgust the whole way thru
Old 2006-12-28, 16:26   Link #205
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Whoa whoa! Lets not put sasuke in the same class of hardasses like Hidan and Kakuzu. What about all that sappy stuff he said to sakura before he left? I was groaning in disgust the whole way thru
You mean the part where he called her annoying? Or the part where he knocked her out cold and left her on a park bench? Yeah, that Sasuke can be so sentimental at times.

The sappiness was mostly on the part of Sakura who was crying like she was trying to win a daytime tv emmy. Naruto can at times can be sappy when it comes Sasuke, always mentioning how he lost his best friend whenever his name comes up. But Sasuke is mostly stoic regarding Naruto and definitely Sakura.
Old 2006-12-28, 16:32   Link #206
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Lmao, I'm all the way with you on this one Suna No Tate. Sasuke is a little Emo baby who looks up at the sky during a starry night and goes ugh, I hate my life and my brother does not love me, hes too serious which makes him really corny. No way in hell you can compare him or put him in the same class of "Hardasses" like Hidan and Kakuzu, those two have the cool factor called attitude, fuck this, fuck that, fuck you, fuck the world, I love my self! \m/(>o<)\m/ Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Money, money, money, moOoOoOneyyy... MooooOooOOneeyyyy)~ Not to mention, Hidan is funny as hell he has a good sense of humor even when his head gets cut off, Sasuke is far from that. (Oh shit!)

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-28 at 16:47.
Old 2006-12-28, 16:40   Link #207
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Didn't we see sasuke crying once? I somehow remember that... he can't be a hard ass if he cries over stuff. Hidan didn't cry when he has his head cutoff... there is no excuse for that.
Old 2006-12-28, 18:04   Link #208
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Quote:
no one was comparing Sasuke and Hidan....just you.
Old 2006-12-28, 19:25   Link #209
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Relax. I chose hidan and kakuzu because those guys seem like the type to never feel sorry for each other (or another person). At first, I was going to say itachi, but he too is probably a sap at heart*. You think kakuzu has sad inner thoughts as he rips out his opponents heart? Nah. Thats why I said they are hardasses. I'm only comparing (or rather showing how unlike) sasuke to them strictly in that respect. Sasuke isn't as unfeeling as those guys nor is he the stoic, coldhearted, avenger he wants to be. He's not as much of a "hardass". Sasuke has sad inner thoughts sometimes and probably has cried himself to sleep many a night. Hidan probably has good chuckle before he sleeps over how he tortured "unnamed ninja x" before finally stabbing the heart and putting "unnamed ninja x" out of his misery.

*I'm like 90 percent sure that when itachi dies, he'll say something sappy like "sasuke forgive me" or "insert positively gay statement here". I'd rather him say something bad ass like "yeah you killed me but so what? This satisfaction will only lead to more hatred in your heart and thus in that way I win... little Sasuke chan. You're not even worth looking at even on my deathbed". But no.... he'll end up saying something gay.
Old 2006-12-28, 19:43   Link #210
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Maybe you're right ...we'll wait and see Sasuke Chan might surprise
Old 2006-12-29, 12:38   Link #211
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Didn't we see sasuke crying once? I somehow remember that... he can't be a hard ass if he cries over stuff. Hidan didn't cry when he has his head cutoff... there is no excuse for that.
Yeah.
When he was 7 years old after his brother tortured him, punched him and put his face on the corpses of his parent lying in their own blood.
Sissy boy.
Old 2006-12-29, 13:02   Link #212
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Yeah.
When he was 7 years old after his brother tortured him, punched him and put his face on the corpses of his parent lying in their own blood.
Sissy boy.
Yeah that little wussy baby!!!

No. I kinda remember like during the naruto/sasuke finale fight, during their shouting matches, naruto was crying and sasuke was crying, though it may be just a mixed memory.
Old 2006-12-29, 13:21   Link #213
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

It's a mixed memory.
Old 2006-12-29, 13:57   Link #214
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
No. I kinda remember like during the naruto/sasuke finale fight, during their shouting matches, naruto was crying and sasuke was crying, though it may be just a mixed memory.
It was some artistic touch from Kishimoto: the rain began to fall, so that it looked like Sasuke was crying, however it was a work of art, as we didn't know if Sasuke was crying or not because of the rain, so that it's up to everyone's own interpretation. I personally think that Sasuke didn't cry in a physical way, however he was quite sad, like crying inside.
Old 2006-12-29, 14:52   Link #215
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Yeah... either way he's not so tough. If you prick him does he not bleed? and all that shakespeare stuff...
Old 2006-12-29, 15:29   Link #216
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Yeah... either way he's not so tough. If you prick him does he not bleed? and all that shakespeare stuff...
What do you expect from a human? Do you want him to be some kind of robot with AI? That would suck. Even Sasori had some human feelings left in him, that why he chose to die in the end.
Old 2006-12-31, 23:28   Link #217
I_like_rocks
Poopy

Send a message via AIM to I_like_rocks
Smile i disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Yeah that would be very awesome. Next Sasuke is going to have Kabuto help him manufacture a virus that spreads Uchiha DNA throughout Konoha, and then they'll all develop Sharingan! That's obviously what he was talking about when he mentioned reviving his clan.
You might be right but............................................... .............................. alot of people thought of it like this would happen [URL="http://pinkfairywand.com/gallery/sakusasu.jpg"]
Too bad sasuke turned homosexual.......... plus reviving your clan like that is no "fun!"
Old 2007-01-01, 00:08   Link #218
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

When did sasuke turn gay?........wait,wait......oh shit.......
Old 2007-01-01, 01:13   Link #219
onepiecelover

As I have said in countless forums Sasuke is Oro's bi*** and that Oro left Sasuke for a blowdoll and Sasule who felt unfulfilled married a gay bear by the name Olga and they had kids who all died in their quest for the holy grail
Old 2007-01-01, 01:26   Link #220
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

So thats how it came to be......pure genius
Closed Thread