AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-21, 08:27   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 355 Discussion

Azul-Blood Splash
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

* Halibel's resureccion is called Tiburon (kanji means "empress shark") She becomes more exposed. Halibel's zanpaktou is Tiburon She becomes more exposed(Less clothes? ). Her right hand transforms and becomes sword-like. More of her mask near the mouth disappears.

* Halibel's right hand becomes integrated together with a swordlike object. The mask around her mouth is gone. Before resurreccion she uses a technique called "Projectile Azul" (kanji means "blue sword gun")

* Then it's Soi Fon who can't even make Barragan move one step using her attacks. Oomaeda says they should lift their limits, but because this was an emergency they weren't given the seals and therefore their limits were already lifted. Barragan takes a broadaxe from his seat.

* Finally, roughly the right half of hitsugaya's body is sliced off. The end.
Quote:

* Title Page is in the real world: Shunsui VS Stark, Barragan VS Soi Fon/Oomaeda and Hitsugaya VS Halibel.

* Kira: He looks up and mutters, "No way!".Stark exchanges attacks with Shunsui, but he can only get Shunsui's hat. Stark: Your hat and clothes aren't too good at avoiding my attacks.Sweat and blood trickle out from where Shunsui's hat is cut.

* Scene changes to .Barragan: My or my, even with both of you you aren't able to move me. Soi Fon and Oomaeda are worn out..Barragan withdraws a tomahawk from his throne.

* Barragan: Now, which one of you? Oomaeda: Captain, isn't it about time? Soi Fon: What? Oomaeda: It's time for us to gather our strength and release the limit! Barragan: There's still more? This out to be interesting!… Soi Fon: We've already released our limit... Oomaeda: (reaction)

* Scene changes to Hitsugaya vs Halibel Halibel releases and turns into a shark lady. Halibel fires a cero. Hitsugaya's cut in two from his right shoulder down to his legs. We see blood flying out. Halibel: It only took that for the shark to sink the ice dragon into the sea.

Quote:
NEXT WEEK:

GOLDEN WEEK

NO BLEACH

Credits : Sheetz / (-)iveZero / Zangetsu01 / Ohana

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-04-23 at 17:51.
Old 2009-04-21, 08:35   Link #2
kitten320

Now that's an interesting chapter has to be!

First of all no Hitsugaya awasomness!

And it looks like captains are having big trouble there... I guea vizards will come in picture very soon, can't wait

Althpugh I still hope that Shunsui and Soi Fon will be able to show more power before that.
Old 2009-04-21, 08:36   Link #3
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

with the looks of this
Vizards'll mostly come out of nowhere :]

and Soi fon, reached her peak? I mean why don't she already use bankai -.-
as well as Ukitake and Shunsui -.-
KT is overpowering Espada too much now >.<
or is it that he's just making fans eager to know what their bankais look like and what power it has..

Old 2009-04-21, 08:42   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The thing that intrigued me most is Are all the Taichos wearing limiters ? Also Vizards will not appear so soon . If they are going to influence conflict well the other taichos have to go down too ...

Quote:
NEXT WEEK:

GOLDEN WEEK

NO BLEACH
Old 2009-04-21, 08:44   Link #5
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
with the looks of this
Vizards'll mostly come out of nowhere :]

and Soi fon, reached her peak? I mean why don't she already use bankai -.-
as well as Ukitake and Shunsui -.-
KT is overpowering Espada too much now >.<
or is it that he's just making fans eager to know what their bankais look like and what power it has..
Yeh I agree there.
I'm kinda dissapointed that we didn't see any action from their parts. Especially from Shunsui since he almost never took part in fights =/

But maybe,as Kubo likes to do it, they will get beaten up and then they will do bankai?
Or they will use it when vizards will come

Actually I wouldn't say that Espada's are overpowered. Actually it was said from the begining that top 3 powers are unbelievably strong.
Old 2009-04-21, 08:47   Link #6
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I think that Omaeda mentioning limiters was for a joke XD

There's no need for Vaizards to even come... Shunsui, Ukiatake and SoiFong are yet to show bankais and when they do this battle is over

I have a theaory that this all is Aizen's illusion. This whole arc. In truth Aizen is dead and it's still SS arc Oo
Old 2009-04-21, 08:50   Link #7
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The thing that intrigued me most is Are all the Taichos wearing limiters ? Also Vizards will not appear so soon . If they are going to influence conflict well the other taichos have to go down too ...
I wonder, if they does bankai, maybe Espada will do a 2nd release kinda like Ulqi, beating captains again leading to the appearance of the Vizards...
Ulqi just mentioned that he's the only 1 that reached that stage, maybe it was just a fuss??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Yeh I agree there.
I'm kinda dissapointed that we didn't see any action from their parts. Especially from Shunsui since he almost never took part in fights =/

But maybe,as Kubo likes to do it, they will get beaten up and then they will do bankai?
Or they will use it when vizards will come

Actually I wouldn't say that Espada's are overpowered. Actually it was said from the begining that top 3 powers are unbelievably strong.
yeah, Shunsui only battled 2 times in the whole series, and we didn't see much
1 battle was with Sado, the other was w/ Yamamoto...

dunno, Kubo's mind is unpredictable now O.o

if only the top 3 were unbelievably strong, then Halibel ain't 1 of 'em....

Old 2009-04-21, 08:50   Link #8
SimplyAJ

As much as I would like to see the Vizard in action right now, that seems almost too much like a "win button", in the sense that then suddenly there'd be this huge influx of good guys against a couple of bad guys.

If anything, I'd prefer for like Kisuke to show up. Or Isshin. Only because it wouldn't be adding SO many more people to a battle against three. (Well .. six if you count Aizen, Gin, and Mr. Blind)
Old 2009-04-21, 08:51   Link #9
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post

There's no need for Vaizards to even come... Shunsui, Ukiatake and SoiFong are yet to show bankais and when they do this battle is over

I have a theaory that this all is Aizen's illusion. This whole arc. In truth Aizen is dead and it's still SS arc Oo
Well seeing how stupid he is...

I hope to see bankai's soon
But vizards have to come. Just imagine theu faces when they come and no one is there. All captains are having party in SS

Yeh right... and after another 50 chapters we find ourselve at Rukia's execution
I wonder who was having such weird dreams

Or better we see Ichigo in his bed before Rukia has ever appeared
Old 2009-04-21, 08:51   Link #10
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Isn't Omeda overestimating himself wanting to team up with Soi to take an Espada . I hope it doesn't turn into one of those scenarios where Soi not only has to battle Barringan but also protect Omeada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
Could be Could not But personally I felt Soy Sauce was underpowered during Gigo fight . : (
Old 2009-04-21, 08:56   Link #11
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
(Well .. six if you count Aizen, Gin, and Mr. Blind)
Add in Wonderweiss, we haven't seen any of his abilities except his cero
but they say he's Espada level already, I wanna see it for myself

oh and another forgotten onen are Nel, Pesche, Dondochakka, Hanatarou and Byakuya, where are they?

Old 2009-04-21, 09:02   Link #12
SeanQ

A shark with boobies...me want to see!!!
________
GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:44.
Old 2009-04-21, 09:04   Link #13
Irkalla
I asked for this

Lol Kubo cut down the annoying shota in half? HELL YEAH!
Old 2009-04-21, 09:06   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
A shark with boobies...me want to see!!!
HalibelXKisame is so canon now !!!

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-04-21 at 09:17.
Old 2009-04-21, 09:07   Link #15
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
i remember a similar scenario happening earlier on when the first arrancar appeared and the captains had to fight them. They were getting beat up and exhausted and all seemed too much...then they released and wiped the floor clear with dem arrancar. The whole 'wait' thing is common for TK and hopefully the best part is yet to come....maybe ulquiorra comes to help...

plus zaraki i think should be up and about now...though probably lost. Unohana...i have no idea where she is.
Old 2009-04-21, 09:10   Link #16
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
if only the top 3 were unbelievably strong, then Halibel ain't 1 of 'em....
You are kidding?
I understand that Hitsugaya is the weakest captain and all but she owned him big time.

And one of the reasons for her release is because she is the only top 3 espada who was showed the most.

To be true Ulquiorra could have killed Ichigo without second release...
Old 2009-04-21, 09:10   Link #17
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

What was the point in her releasing? I still expect Ukitake to step in some time soon, maybe against Halibel. Its also time for us to see what Shunsui's Shikai is really all about.
Old 2009-04-21, 09:17   Link #18
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Ukitake to step in some time soon, .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Lol Kubo cut down the annoying shota in half? HELL YEAH!
And I hope he stays down and Ukitake steals all his glory.

Jokes aside its pretty obvious why Uki is facing such a weak opponent . Also if Uki and Shiro do team up it will add fuel to running gag .
Old 2009-04-21, 09:17   Link #19
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
You are kidding?
I understand that Hitsugaya is the weakest captain and all but she owned him big time.

And one of the reasons for her release is because she is the only top 3 espada who was showed the most.

To be true Ulquiorra could have killed Ichigo without second release...
I only said that Halibel's not on the top 3 cause it seems Yammy took the top spot making Start 2nd and Barragan 3rd..

true that she has more appearances than the two, or maybe TK thought of having the battle's conclusion in a few chapters

Old 2009-04-21, 09:17   Link #20
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
HalibelXKisame is so canon now !!!
Lol I'm sure gonna make video of it later
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion