AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-28, 16:03   Link #61
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
Next chapter:

Gin really stabbed Masumoto
Aizen appears from behind "Just as planned"
I got an even better one: Gin himself is an illusion created by Aizen's bankai (similar to Makube from Get Backers), consequently, nothing he does can harm Aicchan .

Seriously though, this twist isn't that twisty. Many have suspected for years now that Ginny would betray Ai-tan, so this is nothign trully shocking. Now if Tousen had betrayed Ai-chan, that would ahve been interesting, but instead we get Ginny...
Old 2010-07-28, 16:12   Link #62
Stormwhite

Send a message via MSN to Stormwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Right now, I'm enjoying what I'm reading and am able to take it in stride. Gin fans finally have something to feel good about as Kubo wasn't playing around last week when he alluded to this event. But if this wasn't all just as planned as well and it ends up turning into a true "deicide", I'm gonna be livid to say the least. I also might actually be done with Bleach. Next chapter, I'm fully expecting Aizen to reveal that he purposely tricked Gin into thinking there was a way to escape hypnosis over the last century when in reality there still isn't and Gin's under an illusion right now.

In either case, Kubo, don't let me down now. You can't have mr just-as-planned get killed off to the most obvious backstabber in the series. I'd rather Don Kanonji kill off Aizen than this. Seriously. At least that would give me something to laugh about while I cry. But for now, I like this chapter. I like it very, very much. Haven't even read it yet either.
Wait what. You'd rather Aizen be killed by Ichigo?

If this killed Aizen, I would be dancing for joy and I might actually read bleach again, instead of just checking the spoilers every week.
Old 2010-07-28, 16:16   Link #63
Gin
*Artist

And so the parallels between Ai-chan and Barragan continue, Ai-chan is being dissolved.

I'm glad Kubo gave Gin an entire chapter to look cool, even though I'm 98% positive that Ai-chan will be turning the tables on Gin next chapter.

Gin's whole plan seems to be relying on 2 things. 1) Ai-chan's hypno abilities really are blocked by touching the hilt, and its not just something Ai-chan tricked Gin into beleiving (sp)
2) Ai-chan didn't know about the real abilities of Gin's zanpakuto.

I like the idea of Gin hiding his abilities, its what Ai-chan did and Gin is his Sith apprentice, but after all of Ai-chan's escapades, I have a hard time believing there are things he doesn't know.

Anyways, if Ai-chan really does die, I hope Gin gets to be main villian again, he was way better at it then Ai-chan.
Old 2010-07-28, 16:20   Link #64
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Anyways, if Ai-chan really does die, I hope Gin gets to be main villian again, he was way better at it then Ai-chan.
I doubt if he will

But I agree Gin is so much a better villain then aizen and his "according plan" Plans -_-
And I don't want him to become a good guy at all .

This kinda reminds me of what Itachi's situation (minus the brother part)
Old 2010-07-28, 16:46   Link #65
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
I doubt if he will

But I agree Gin is so much a better villain then aizen and his "according plan" Plans -_-
And I don't want him to become a good guy at all .
maybe Gin will get an invitation to join the RGs for killing Ai-chan.
Quote:
This kinda reminds me of what Itachi's situation
Except Gin doesn't seem to be protecting anyone or anything. His only possible redemtion is now bleeding on a roof-top somewhere. I really can't see a way out of this for Gin. If Ai-chan dies then Ichigo comes and kills him with his FGT (good thing Isshin just used all of his reiatsu, so he can't interfere.) And if Ai-chan doesn't die, I can't see him letting Gin live, though that would be kind of funny. Kubo could make a running gag, where Gin constantly tries to kill Ai-chan like Starscream and Megatron.
Old 2010-07-28, 16:57   Link #66
james0246

^Bleeding? That's going to turn out to be catsup, bro.
Old 2010-07-28, 17:12   Link #67
kamyu

Quote:
Except Gin doesn't seem to be protecting anyone or anything. His only possible redemtion is now bleeding on a roof-top somewhere. I really can't see a way out of this for Gin. If Ai-chan dies then Ichigo comes and kills him with his FGT (good thing Isshin just used all of his reiatsu, so he can't interfere.) And if Ai-chan doesn't die, I can't see him letting Gin live, though that would be kind of funny. Kubo could make a running gag, where Gin constantly tries to kill Ai-chan like Starscream and Megatron.
so we have to choose between death note and transformers?
Old 2010-07-28, 17:38   Link #68
Gin
*Artist

I like Transformers.

Not a real big fan of Deathnote though...
Old 2010-07-28, 17:48   Link #69
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well if things go bad for Gin against Aizen then there's always the possibility that someone will come and save his arse, as Kubo is wont to do.

But then there's the question of what to do with him after that? Going back to Aizen is out of the question. However, if he's too evil to work as a good guy (which IMO, he is) then I'm afraid he'd be dropped into limbo like Grimmjow.

Old 2010-07-28, 18:46   Link #70
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
But then there's the question of what to do with him after that? Going back to Aizen is out of the question. However, if he's too evil to work as a good guy (which IMO, he is) then I'm afraid he'd be dropped into limbo like Grimmjow.
If SS can over look Mayuri's actions I don't see why they couldn't do the same for Gin. Its not like c46 is around to say anything about it The only person Gin hurt during this whole affair was Hiyori, and the Vizards already said they want nothing to do with SS. Its a bit of a stretch, but I can see Gin possibly being let back into the gotei 13.

If Gin is succesful in his murder of Ai-chan, but is still defeated by the god guys, I hope he gets sent to the Maggot's Nest, or (if he dies) Hell. I could see Kubo using this opportunity to remind us about Hell since the Hell movie is coming out soon. Both Ai-chan and Gin have proven themselves more than evil enough to get VIP seats in Hell.
Old 2010-07-28, 19:19   Link #71
EoT
~~

He isn't dead obviously. He didn't even use his bankai!
Old 2010-07-28, 20:18   Link #72
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by EoT View Post
He isn't dead obviously. He didn't even use his bankai!
Maybe he doesn't have one *Crosses Fingers*
I can tell we won't be seeing Ichigo again till December , I'm gonna say there is gonnna be Gin flashback showing us about his past etc
Old 2010-07-28, 20:50   Link #73
Langus
Optimus Prime

So my neighbours kid is playing outside my window shouting "RASENGAN!" and making big explosion noises.
Old 2010-07-28, 21:06   Link #74
Alchemist007
*Author

Wrong...section?
Old 2010-07-28, 21:29   Link #75
justavisitor

Sry to say that Gin, But you do it one arc too late!! If you did it in SS arc (Why didn't he do it on SS arc??) then it would have worked...but after all the experiment that Azien performed and tried in this arc, Azien has become immortal lol

Nice knowing you Gin XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-07-28, 22:08   Link #76
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Don't give up on Gin already, I mean he's like Aizen, you can't just tell exactly whats going through his mind. Maybe he waited this long for a reason....
Old 2010-07-28, 23:51   Link #77
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Wrong...section?
Everyone else was talking about random stuff so I figured I'd just get in on the fun
Old 2010-07-28, 23:54   Link #78
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Everyone else was talking about random stuff so I figured I'd just get in on the fun
I thought that by mentioning Rasengan, you were implying that Gin and Naruto are very similar, since they are both the number one unpredictable ninja in their respective mangaverse.
Old 2010-07-29, 00:02   Link #79
Mashda2k6

Lol, gotta see Aizen's face when he says "Gin, you bastard!!"
Old 2010-07-29, 00:13   Link #80
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
I thought that by mentioning Rasengan, you were implying that Gin and Naruto are very similar, since they are both the number one unpredictable ninja in their respective mangaverse.
Hahaha! True say

No, that was a legit story about my neighbour's kid. They're all excited about the movie coming out in a couple days. I'm just killing time. Usually the chapter's out by now.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread