AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-16, 06:13   Link #12001
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
n0m@n @ You Know? Every time I read something about Caocao..ops I mean Walking hax code(Lol) .I hate him more and more...How much cocky he can become>_> And Ophus a we sure that she is one hate being one that people thought (evil Or i'm wrogn here?). I mean she nothing like you would thought when you first heard about her.At least we can be almost sure that she can do something or do something that will end in Issei come back.

Blazenero007@ I don't think will do something like this..but I can see her do a WTF reaction like the other lol. Issei sure is the best in this kind of thing .XD
in part i agree whit you but i also respect him becouse even if he have an ovepowered longinus he's still just a human yet he pwned all our heroes like nothing while keeping some condition like dont kill and protect george, this loss was greatly opfus fault who should have just obliterated him instead of letting him have his way becose she wasn't interested..
Old 2012-02-16, 06:16   Link #12002
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

finay............can...............reach.......... .this.........page

@n0m
im begins curious about this picture...
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...xd_v10_119.jpg
Old 2012-02-16, 06:24   Link #12003
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post

@n0m
HANG IN THERE Ruki!!!
anyone who has some ecchi picture please show it to him to bring his spirit back
Old 2012-02-16, 06:26   Link #12004
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@CNine
you want me die?
if you show me some ecchi picture
i definitely die because nosebleeds
Old 2012-02-16, 06:28   Link #12005
Soji

endarion88@ Sorry I can't respect some one like him.especially since the conditions have not been made for good will but because he want made the thing more interesting(not matter what you or him say that what I understand ...and that's why I still think that he cocky a hell and hope he end badly).>_>
But yeah,i had to agree about ophus thougth.

CNine@I dont recall if this was already post thought.
Spoiler for NFSW:
Old 2012-02-16, 06:30   Link #12006
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:

@n0m
In that scene Ravel's mother contacts Ravel by using the magic circle. Ravels mother asks "especially" Ise to protect Ravel from pests(other guys). Ise said he will definitely protect her. After hearing that Rias tries to leave the room. Then Ise asks Rias where she is going. Rias asks Ise if she would protect her. Ise says he would(The picture).
Rias then asks Ise if he would protect Asia and Akeno. Ise says he would. But Ise doesnt understand what Rias is trying to say. The Rias asks what is she to Ise. Ise says "Buchou is Bchou". Then she leaves the room crying.......
Old 2012-02-16, 06:31   Link #12007
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

n0m
Oh......the problem start right there?
Old 2012-02-16, 06:32   Link #12008
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:

@n0m
this picture is after ravel mom call using magic pentagram and talk to ise,and before rias cry because ise.
the reason is when only rias get called by the title"buchou",when ise call other with name and he said he will protect all of them,of course including rias too.
but girl heart is complex.
Old 2012-02-16, 06:35   Link #12009
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@fazri
You right.......
girl heart is complex
hard to understand.....
Old 2012-02-16, 06:35   Link #12010
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
@CNine
you want me die?
if you show me some ecchi picture
i definitely die because nosebleeds

siapkan kantong darah darurat kaya' Mutsulini
Old 2012-02-16, 06:37   Link #12011
Soji

The ironic thing is..I'm sure he say like that "Buchou is Bchou" to try to differentiate Rias from the other yet he fail
At least at the end of vol 11 he do the right thing...still lest hope that when he back in vol 12 he not back to call her like this because he had forgot that he confess to her and all the other thing.
Old 2012-02-16, 06:38   Link #12012
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@CNine
hahahaha
orang indo....?
"Location Somewhere in East Java..."
aku mulai penasaran ada berapa banyak orang indo disini?

But i dont want die before.....Finish my LN
Old 2012-02-16, 06:38   Link #12013
endarion88

Quote:
endarion88@ Sorry I can't respect some one like him.especially since the conditions have not been made for good will but because he want made the thing more interesting(not matter what you or him say that what I understand ...and that's why I still think that he cocky a hell and hope he end badly).>_>

Spoiler for NFSW:
ofcoure i also want someone to beat the crap out of him and when i said i reaspect him i meant not as a person but ...how should i put it... i respect his strenght
Old 2012-02-16, 06:43   Link #12014
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
In that scene Ravel's mother contacts Ravel by using the magic circle. Ravels mother asks "especially" Ise to protect Ravel from pests(other guys). Ise said he will definitely protect her. After hearing that Rias tries to leave the room. Then Ise asks Rias where she is going. Rias asks Ise if she would protect her. Ise says he would(The picture).
Rias then asks Ise if he would protect Asia and Akeno. Ise says he would. But Ise doesnt understand what Rias is trying to say. The Rias asks what is she to Ise. Ise says "Buchou is Bchou". Then she leaves the room crying.......
Light Novels and manga will be so much better when they give you the option to slap the protagonist on the back of the head and say "You fucking retard!" >_<

But at least he kinda gets it at the end of that volume. He even says when he loves her that he wants to "protect her forever".

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-02-16, 06:43   Link #12015
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:

Spoiler for NFSW:

what the....nosebleed.......
my..........plan......................ba.......... ...........ck......................fi............. .............re.................d
suffering................ from ......................blood....................... .....................lo................st......... ..........
this............................... pic......................ture..................... is............. at............... fi.............................nishing............ .............. blow......................le..............vel ................
Old 2012-02-16, 06:43   Link #12016
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
ofcoure i also want someone to beat the crap out of him and when i said i reaspect him i meant not as a person but ...how should i put it... i respect his strenght
I know how you feel. DxD is the world filled with Gods, monsters and legendary creatures. Human would be like pests. But Cao Cao is a human yet he fights against superior beings. He's a human so his body won't surpass the superior beings. So he uses tactics, techniques and his eyes to dodge and see through his opponents attack. So I know why you would respect him because in that aspect I also respect him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Killer View Post
Light Novels and manga will be so much better when they give you the option to slap the protagonist on the back of the head and say "You fucking retard!" >_<
True. Even though it was sad to see Rias like that, it's also nice to see that she's still a fragile girl even though she acts with elegance most times. It's hard to imagine she acts like this when you read volume 1 of LN.
Old 2012-02-16, 06:46   Link #12017
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
I know how you feel. DxD is the world filled with Gods, monsters and legendary creatures. Human would be like pests. But Cao Cao is a human yet he fights against superior beings. He's a human so his body won't surpass the superior beings. So he uses tactics, techniques and his eyes to dodge and see through his opponents attack. So I know why you would respect him because in that aspect I also respect him.
CaoCao is the anti-Batman. XD

Quote:
True. Even though it was sad to see Rias like that, it's also nice to see that she's still a fragile girl even though she acts with elegance most times. It's hard to imagine she acts like this when you read volume 1 of LN.
I know. I go back and read Volume 1 and she seems so carefree and confident. I guess that's what happens when a girl falls in love. She becomes insecure and afraid because she realizes she stands to lose something that makes her truly happy. A maiden's heart is indeed a complicated thing. And poor Ise is an idiot. v_v

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-02-16, 06:46   Link #12018
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@CNine
R.I.P
Dont go to heaven......Your nosebleed will make heaven dirty
just go to hell.......you can have more nosebleed if you want.

@Uncle Kuma
I miss you so much!!
Old 2012-02-16, 06:48   Link #12019
Velial

n0m@n use spell casting to allow me to read volume 10 i want to read what goes on Rating Game.I have feeling it's epic.
Old 2012-02-16, 06:48   Link #12020
Soji

I see where you two come from about Caocao..and I can respect him for that...still he pissed me off._.

Bear killer@ True about that.Still I really cant fault him knowing why he was like that....still he do realize and do the right thing in the end.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-02-16 at 07:04.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural