AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Master Clan Conference Arc (Volume 17-19) Rating
Perfect 10 12 25.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 21.28%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 27.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 14.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 6.38%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.13%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-08-06, 08:59   Link #461
amtro
Distro

Too early, give it till Saturday for the first impressions to start popping up.
Old 2015-08-06, 09:16   Link #462
Aciald

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Too early, give it till Saturday for the first impressions to start popping up.
Just don't put much faith in it as about half of what comes out on the first day is usually wrong.
Aciald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 09:30   Link #463
amtro
Distro

Not necessarily wrong, just out of context and in short posts. It leaves out crucial details, misinterprets some others and so on. Like the spoiler from V16 claiming that Miyuki was made from the remains of Tatsuya's original fiancee and that she came from the sponsors. That was old speculation that was brought up, not a true spoiler.
Old 2015-08-06, 09:43   Link #464
Izumo
Banned

We're going to have some sort of summary coming from Syokool soon, I assume people here knows where to look at it.
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 10:21   Link #465
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Mostly 4chan or 2chan our early spoiler.
Old 2015-08-06, 10:25   Link #466
AP24

Usually spoilers can come out a day early before release date, so we can start checking throughout today.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 10:26   Link #467
nijok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumo View Post
We're going to have some sort of summary coming from Syokool soon, I assume people here knows where to look at it.
he is not going to do any summary, because he es beasy this months and only have time to uploud chapters from vol 9 and its going to translate another novel
nijok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 10:28   Link #468
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Usually spoilers can come out a day early before release date, so we can start checking throughout today.
How come the spoiler release early before bookstore sale the book? Did amazon send early? or they hack dangeki server?

Last edited by Crazy Frog; 2015-08-06 at 10:54.
Crazy Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 10:36   Link #469
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijok View Post
he is not going to do any summary, because he es beasy this months and only have time to uploud chapters from vol 9 and its going to translate another novel
Did you use GT to understand what he says on his blog or what? because you really don't know how he works.

Spoiler for vol17:
Old 2015-08-06, 10:50   Link #470
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Frog View Post
How come the spoiler release early before shopekeeper sale the book? Did amazon send early? or they hack dangeki server?
Well, for recent volumes (not including vol 16) spoilers came out on release date. But there is a possibility that it can happen a day earlier. Who knows that maybe someone who works in a bookstore will give spoilers.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 10:58   Link #471
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumo View Post
Wait, do you have anything to support this? Because Amazon is being diligent with release schedules this time from what I can see. No one has gotten an early copy.
Old 2015-08-06, 10:59   Link #472
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Me being a Mayumi shipper has nothing to do with this, my posts are as objective as possible, every opinion is not relating to shipping. He finds her beautiful just like everyone, he found Lina and other girls beautiful too, it doesn't mean that he is attracted to them, he can't be attracted to a girl because he lacks that function.

You were questioning why Tatsuya was being forced to marry Miyuki,but have no problem with Koechi forcing Mayumi (or the twins) to Tatsuya,how did that became objective as possible??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post

And that way of thinking is ridiculous, you would normally try to give him a good education if you are not willing to kill him, not raise him as a perfect warrior, play with his emotions and treat him like garbage despite his importance in the clan but all the elders have the mentality of drama queens, thus all of this happened.

By parents I mean all the Yotsuba older than him in general. Their reasons only make sense because of their warped mentality but it doesn't change that they are horrible from a normal POV, Lina and other SC magicians didn't use their magics because of emotional outbursts. There are more than 50 SC magicians and the world is still fine, but they deliberately gave Tatsuya something which could make him go berserk, the old generation of Yotsuba is insane.
You forgot that Tatsuya from the recent volumes seems to be the strongest SC magician and alone can destroy the Earth by using MB on say Mt.Fuji.Not sure if you read the translations between the dialogue of Maya and Tatsuya in volume 16,that should answer why the twins did what they did.You will find a better understanding with the Yotsuba's stand against Tatsuya and why treatment.
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 11:00   Link #473
LKK

A quick reminder to everyone, especially to those who have joined since v16 was released, direct translations and lengthy blow-by-blow summaries aren't allowed in this thread. If they are posted, they will be deleted.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 11:06   Link #474
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Wait, do you have anything to support this? Because Amazon is being diligent with release schedules this time from what I can see. No one has gotten an early copy.
Spoiler for about it:
Old 2015-08-06, 11:13   Link #475
amtro
Distro

Eh, I can't read that language and GT isn't very cooperative either. I'll just stick to outside sources and compiling the info on oniisama
Old 2015-08-06, 11:16   Link #476
TrueAlchemist

@Izumo vol.16 was shipped around 10 days before the official release because of Amazon Japan's mistake. I also read his comment during vol.16's early release madness, but I doubt he will get it early like last time. But, if he does and plans to share the story, it would be great.

For now, people are just discussing whether ordering vol.17 over internet or buy it at the bookstore @ 2chan. Even in general spoiler thread, there isn't any sign of spoiler of vol.17.

(Edit: After I found spoilers from 2chan and posted in AS on the same day, and it spread quickly through other forums and 4chan. And, Syokool confirmed it around 3 days after the spoiler was posted at 2chan. I wouldn't completely ignore possibility of him getting the copy early. Or, maybe he got the shipment by next day air. Anyway, I hope to read some good story from vol.17.)

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2015-08-06 at 11:27.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 11:23   Link #477
amtro
Distro

I hope you will tell us when they surface, regardless of the validity of the spoilers.
Hopefully not like last time when I had to coax it out of you, then I posted it on 4chan to gauge reactions and they made their way back here. Only to later be confirmed as real.

Edit: The spoilers were confirmed on the same day, just not in full and not very clear. Scans of the color images surfaced 8-10 hours after I made the thread on 4chan.
Old 2015-08-06, 11:35   Link #478
TrueAlchemist

By the way, I am looking forward to look at the character illustration of Mio.
If translated summary of preview is correct, the engagement of Mayumi and Itsuwa Hirofumi is not possible, so Itsuwa clan may need a new ally besides Saegusa. Just like many fans have been imagined, we may finally confirm whether Tatsuya x Mio shipping is possible or not.

Quote:
Edit: The spoilers were confirmed on the same day, just not in full and not very clear. Scans of the color images surfaced 8-10 hours after I made the thread on 4chan.
I know. I was saying, Syokool confirmed it around three days after the spoiler was released.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 11:43   Link #479
amtro
Distro

LOL Mio is on death's doorstep. She's in no condition to take a pounding from oniisama.
SC or not, they'll have to look elsewhere.
Old 2015-08-06, 11:52   Link #480
Darkonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
A quick reminder to everyone, especially to those who have joined since v16 was released, direct translations and lengthy blow-by-blow summaries aren't allowed in this thread. If they are posted, they will be deleted.
What thread are they allowed in or they not allowed at all?
Darkonus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
political intrigue