AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-18, 19:32   Link #17821
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

We might never know Tsukune might become Kenchiro here since all are using Nanto/South Star techniques.

But I seriously doubt seeing from the start and up to s2 manga the vamps are always over powered here, Lingx2 might lose.
Old 2010-10-19, 06:49   Link #17822
Chris38

@Kenji

Well ... after thinking about it for a while ... the reason why I think that Tsukune might not receive any kind of super powerful techniques is becuase the combination of the power of a Shinso vampire + some pretty advanced knowledge of martial arts techniques already make up a pretty powerful opponent.

After all ... both Moka and Akasha are a pretty good example of how fearsome a powerful vampire with the combination of martial arts knowledge can be, and as well probably know, there aren't many people strong enough that could take on Moka or Akasha.

So considering that ... the only thing that I think that Tsukune is going to learn .. is some martial arts techniques and probably some techniques that are going to assist Tsukune in taking control over his Shinso power's, which ... in my opinion, is enough for Tsukune to grow into a pretty powerful manga protagonist as well.

Simply saying I don't think that adding some pretty rare abilities that only Tsukune is something that's going to happen in the R+V manga, since ... I think that, just a general knowledge of martial arts combined with Tsukune's Shinso vampire power's, as well as Tsukune's invulnerability to vampire weaknesses ... is going to turn Tsukune into someone ... that only few people will be able to beat ... so I don't see the sense of adding anything else for Tsukune to use ... since after he learns to control his Shinso power's and gains some general martial arts knowledge ... he will be already at a pretty high level ... where it would be nearly impossible for Tsukune to lose against someone.

At least that's the impression I get on this particular topic ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 08:48   Link #17823
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Chris

The Dopple though is good enough to take down Moka, but as always the plot device on the rosary limiter made him weak for someone that has mastered all the martial arts. Still though wondering if he is not "weakened" and has all off Ura Moka's powers without a limiter a non trained berserker Tsukune could lose and arguably alo Akuha and the other youkai martial artist. He's somewhat a wild card that can be dangerous on whoever he mimics.

As for Tsukune learning martial arts, having no vampire weakness and immune to pain when in berserk mode and has great strength which is more or less equal to a vampire, but I really think later on the combination of his focus taking control of his shinso blood will be the one that might give him something "special", more than those traits since his the protagonist.

He has a few "human" weakness though he still gets hurt fighting in his none berserk mode and nosebleeds from boobies and stunned by nude girls.
Old 2010-10-19, 10:17   Link #17824
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
He has a few "human" weakness though he still gets hurt fighting in his none berserk mode and nosebleeds from boobies and stunned by nude girls.
Those aren't human weaknesses- those are weaknesses from just plain out being a guy

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 13:08   Link #17825
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune has...

Shinso Blood (blood inheritance from Moka)
Vampire (Shinso) Form (unable to stay in for to long, do to Ghoul interference)
Tremendous Endurance (able to take lots of punishment)
Martial Arts (training from Moka)
Youki Sensor (able to sense other youki and ayashi, taught to him by Moka)
High-Speed Regeneration (able to heal and regenerate wounds faster than any other ayashi including vampires and even Moka herself)
Great Physical Strength (strength that exceeds the standard s-class ayashi)
Great Speed (able to move at high speeds, and is even faster than Moka)
Weaknesses (none)
Potential (unknown)

This is what Tsukune has up to this point, combine all that with Tsukune and this is pretty much all he needs to make him unstoppable.
Old 2010-10-19, 13:16   Link #17826
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Weaknesses (none)
^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Those aren't human weaknesses- those are weaknesses from just plain out being a guy

What he said. lol
Old 2010-10-19, 13:46   Link #17827
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Tsukune has...

Shinso Blood (blood inheritance from Moka)
Vampire (Shinso) Form (unable to stay in for to long, do to Ghoul interference)
Tremendous Endurance (able to take lots of punishment)
Martial Arts (training from Moka)
Youki Sensor (able to sense other youki and ayashi, taught to him by Moka)
High-Speed Regeneration (able to heal and regenerate wounds faster than any other ayashi including vampires and even Moka herself)
Great Physical Strength (strength that exceeds the standard s-class ayashi)
Great Speed (able to move at high speeds, and is even faster than Moka)
Weaknesses (none)
Potential (unknown)

This is what Tsukune has up to this point, combine all that with Tsukune and this is pretty much all he needs to make him unstoppable.
Hmm....I think he miiight just be able to handle his harem with all of that.

And you guys should hop on IRC or MSN and just chat about this stuff since it's only like, four of you. It'd be so much easier and it's more fun in real time.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:49   Link #17828
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, I wouldn't say that Tsukune is faster then Moka. If you would read chapter 18 of the Second Season again you will see that Tsukune said when he was dealing with those human Yakuza guys that have kidnapped Outer Moka and Sun.

I mean this particular scene:

Quote:
They're slow. Have I gotten used to Moka-san's movement. I can see it almost stop moving. I can dodge it and return it three times. My body is able to move so freely, this is ... already ...
Which implies to me that Tsukune's current speed is similar to Moka's speed ... and let's not forget that during the training sessions with Tsukune, Inner Moka is using Belmont that completely cancels the effect of Moka's seal, which probably means that Inner Moka theoretically should be capable of using her Shinso power's in her training sessions with Tsukune.

Simply saying I don't think that the current Tsukune is faster then Inner Moka is ... in fact, I believe that currently Tsukune and Inner Moka are moving at nearly the same speed.

Though it would be nice if the author could provide us a chapter ... which would show ... one of Tsukune and Inner Moka's training sessions on screen, where we could easily know how fast Tsukune currently is ... compared to Inner Moka.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 23:53   Link #17829
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Tsukune is faster than most youkai- there's another bit of evidence when he's going against one of the Outcasts, the one that had those rollerblade-like projections (which is also the same fight when Tsukune decided to use his vampire abilities to fight). However, Vampires aren't exactly most youkai in this series...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 03:22   Link #17830
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Someone made Mugen sprite of Mizore again though no school uniform and a new one with updated moveset.
Old 2010-10-20, 08:03   Link #17831
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, in theory, Tsukune would be much faster than Moka, but we won't probably see this until his Shinso power fully awakens, so for now hes just as fast as Moka, but hes more potent though.
Old 2010-10-20, 08:11   Link #17832
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It would be a real kicker if his human blood nullified the shinso blood and he is the normal vampire-human monster we thought he was.
Old 2010-10-20, 09:01   Link #17833
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, since Ikeda has planned to make Tsukune a Shinso, something like that won't happen, besides, if it were like that than his Ghoul would be much weaker, but his inner Ghoul is just as powerful as ever, its the same as Tsukune in his temporary Shinso form.

The only thing Tsukune's human blood does is quench the thirst of a certain pink haired and silver haired Shinso that we all know and love
Old 2010-10-20, 10:12   Link #17834
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Since when did he plan to make Tsukune a Shinso?
Old 2010-10-20, 11:35   Link #17835
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats just the direction Tsukune is heading, if you consider the evidence, not to mention how the Shinso blood works and what happens to those who inherit the Shinso blood, in this case Tsukune of course is the only person who fits this description, not only that, but he already has a vampire form, but can only use it temporarily because of the Ghoul's influence over him, theres really no reason to deny it anymore.

Thats what i meant about "Ikeda planned", but this of course is still a debatable issue.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-20 at 12:11.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-20, 12:36   Link #17836
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Ghoul's influence? There is no ghoul influence - he is not a ghoul. I always liked how you can draw so much more out of this series but you guys are taking so far you're forgetting the original facts.
Old 2010-10-20, 15:44   Link #17837
Tachibana
タチバナ

The Ghoul is an evil spirit that manifest itself whenever Moka gave her final injection of blood to Tsukune, so yes, Ghoul influence is correct.

Ghoul Mentally
Vampire Physically

If there was no "Ghoul influence" like you say, than Tsukune would have no trouble in staying in his vampire form.
Old 2010-10-20, 16:39   Link #17838
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Ghoul's influence? There is no ghoul influence - he is not a ghoul. I always liked how you can draw so much more out of this series but you guys are taking so far you're forgetting the original facts.
Never let facts spoil a good theory I always say

seriously though, he is right. Tsukune isn't and never has been a ghoul, the Vampire Blood in him was driving him berserk and into a ghoul-like state.
Old 2010-10-20, 18:23   Link #17839
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hmm, turning this conversation to more... concrete issues, the volume 8 tankobon of rosario will be out right around the time the next chapter is released. However, there is no preview as to what the cover looks like yet. Guess they like keeping people in the dark about that until the last minute. Then ol Grimjack here will have to update his sig right about then.
Old 2010-10-20, 18:29   Link #17840
Tachibana
タチバナ

Below is the reading directly from chapters of the book itself...

R+V CH23 Season I

Moka: Tsukune has turned into a Ghoul, a killing machine doomed to wander the world in search of human flesh!

Ruby: This energy!

Tenmei: Yes, the poor lad, has descended into Ghouldom. He is to be pitied, for he can never be what he once was. Cursed to wander forever in search of blood.

R+V CH23 Season I

Tsukune: What...?

Tenmei: The Holy Lock, works on the same principle as Moka's Rosary seal. It locks down the vampire blood in your body. It's the only thing preventing you from turning into a Ghoul, if it ever comes off, your doomed.

I only quoted what was necessary to confirm the Ghoul's existance, of course, weather or not the Ghoul itself is an evil spirit that was created as a result of Moka last injection of blood into Tsukune or if its just the vampire blood acting on its own instinct, who knows.

But for now, you can just see this as my "view" on the Ghoul.

@GrrDraxin
Im like you, I wanna see the new cover, can't wait.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-20 at 18:57.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire