AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-12, 13:05   Link #1221
Soji

OverSeer@ I do agree that woman tend to do this. Well I will try to re-read the part when I have more time and try to see more carefully what you say. Like I say ,it's not like I mind if this is the case.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 14:38   Link #1222
Iron Maw
Banned

You know, speaking of Tatsumi never having joined NR. If things had gone his way back in the beginning, this series would be even more depressing.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 14:46   Link #1223
Soji

Iron Maw@ Now that you mention it, you're right.You know ? I really start to wonder what he think about that day.(the one in ch 1). He lost his 2 childoonfriend and meet the people in NR that become important to him .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 16:19   Link #1224
Iron Maw
Banned

Well, If he had joined the Imperial army, he mostly likely would have been sent off to some borderland or other. This means he would have never found out what happened to his childhood friends. He might go on for years refusing to be they were dead. His view on Night Raid of course would be completely different too. The meeting with Esdese wouldn't have taken place either. Essentially his entire life would have taken a different course.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-07-12 at 16:47.
Old 2012-07-12, 18:28   Link #1225
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Well, If he had joined the Imperial army, he mostly likely would have been sent off to some borderland or other. This means he would have never found out what happened to his childhood friends. He might go on for years refusing to be they were dead. His view on Night Raid of course would be completely different too. The meeting with Esdese wouldn't have taken place either. Essentially his entire life would have taken a different course.
The "IF Routes" are always entertaining things to think about when waiting for chapters. Chaos theory and all that.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 19:51   Link #1226
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Yeah.... And it they might send him off to be Wavess' underling....
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 18:10   Link #1227
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Tatsumi would have caught the attention of the higher ups in due time with his skills, I think he would have eventually met with Esdese and she would fall in love with him. It would have taken a bit longer for this to happen however.

This is assuming if he is in Imperial Army
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 18:19   Link #1228
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Ok...what if instead of meeting that sociopath of a girl from the rich and deranged family that killed his friends...Tatsumi had met Seryuu instead?
Seryuu might seem completely broken now but she wasn't at the time. She could have heard his story and helped him get into the police force. The very same guy he killed in the real story would be his boss and possibly even mentor in the IF story, Tatsumi being blissfully unaware of his shady dealings. NR would then kill him thus making both Tatsumi and Seryuu hate them (more). Later on Esdese's team would be formed and Tatsumi would also join the tournament, getting her attention. He would then be trained by her and eventually be part of the official Jaegar team.

Or he would have been killed his first day on the job :I

I love "What Ifs" in manga...connecting the dots based on what the real story has told us so far xD
Old 2012-07-13, 18:33   Link #1229
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I do not agree with this
the training would be brutal for Tatsumi if Esdese trains him that is true, but you forget she loves him and she already told him she won't let anything harm him ever again. She would not allow him to die, or put him in such a situation. A near death experience is possible, but death will not happen to Tatsumi if Esdese was on the case. I am willing to bet that Tatsumi will be the only exception to her philosophy.
But this is what I think
Old 2012-07-13, 18:41   Link #1230
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
I do not agree with this
the training would be brutal for Tatsumi if Esdese trains him that is true, but you forget she loves him and she already told him she won't let anything harm him ever again. She would not allow him to die, or put him in such a situation. A near death experience is possible, but death will not happen to Tatsumi if Esdese was on the case. I am willing to bet that Tatsumi will be the only exception to her philosophy.
But this is what I think
1- It was a joke;
2- I meant his first day in the police force, before meeting Esdese.
Old 2012-07-13, 18:45   Link #1231
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
The imagery here would be pretty hilarious.

Quote:
Tatsumi would have caught the attention of the higher ups in due time with his skills, I think he would have eventually met with Esdese and she would fall in love with him. It would have taken a bit longer for this to happen however.

This is assuming if he is in Imperial Army
Considering that Tatsumi in the beginning was already stronger than Orge the current Captain of Imperial Guards at that time, you maybe right.

Quote:
Ok...what if instead of meeting that sociopath of a girl from the rich and deranged family that killed his friends...Tatsumi had met Seryuu instead?
Seryuu might seem completely broken now but she wasn't at the time. She could have heard his story and helped him get into the police force. The very same guy he killed in the real story would be his boss and possibly even mentor in the IF story, Tatsumi being blissfully unaware of his shady dealings. NR would then kill him thus making both Tatsumi and Seryuu hate them (more). Later on Esdese's team would be formed and Tatsumi would also join the tournament, getting her attention. He would then be trained by her and eventually be part of the official Jaegar team.

I love "What Ifs" in manga...connecting the dots based on what the real story has told us so far xD
Yeah, the best part is how plausible this scenarios would be given what we know about the characters now.
Old 2012-07-13, 19:26   Link #1232
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I saw Esdese's butt. She's not wearing a pantsu?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 19:48   Link #1233
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
1- It was a joke;
2- I meant his first day in the police force, before meeting Esdese.
umm, that's not possible, the force was formed because of Esdese, she would have probably requested his presents there, if the time they would have met would be there if you ask me
or do you mean normal regular police? I do not think Imperial soldiers are in the police but there is no way in hell I can know for sure
Old 2012-07-13, 19:50   Link #1234
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
umm, that's not possible, the force was formed because of Esdese, she would have probably requested his presents there, if the time they would have met would be there if you ask me
You are confusing Jaeger with the Police Force...
Old 2012-07-13, 19:52   Link #1235
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
You are confusing Jaeger with the Police Force...
yeah sorry, I edited my comment read it again
Old 2012-07-13, 20:11   Link #1236
OverSeer
Inactive Member

26 is out guys
Old 2012-07-13, 20:20   Link #1237
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I believe the army and the police are very much like "our" army and police forces.

About 26...
OMG I LOVE ESDESE...

Had to get it out of my system first. It was a really nice and fun chapter, just seeing Esdese go full on Dere Dere on Tatsumi the whole damn time. She is unexpectedly childish at times, with the whole drawing Tatsumi's picture (she sucks at drawing) and whatnot.

"3: Hold me"
I'd pick this if I were Tatsumi.

Let's be honest here, if I were in Tatsumi's position I wouldn't care about how shitty the country was or how much of a sadist and evil she is to others...I'd drop NR and go with Esdese. Does this make me a bad person, a jerk and an asshole? Yes...but I'd be a rich jerk with the strongest AND HOTTEST damn warrior madly in love with me.

Also...no panties...Good Job Esdese, that's the way to do it.
Old 2012-07-13, 20:27   Link #1238
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Well, with the latest chapter, everyone can see how OP esdes is and how unlikely anyone will be killing her anytime soon -_- Including Akame

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 20:31   Link #1239
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Burning this manga if they kill off ESDES. >_>
Old 2012-07-13, 20:46   Link #1240
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno View Post
burning this manga if they kill off esdes. >_>
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If it happens...

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!