AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-20, 16:13   Link #21
The Desert Tiger

Man I can't wait to see this ep, I mean more Aizen pwnage, who could resist that plus we get to find out why Byakuya did what he did. This sounds like an awesome ep!
Old 2005-12-20, 17:53   Link #22
Kona
Banned

Why did they skip the 3 Guardians part... yes i know they expanded on the Hougyoku a lil more but the eps felt rushed to me...
Old 2005-12-20, 18:12   Link #23
Biswa

Would like to add an important character's short spotlight in this episode
Spoiler:
Old 2005-12-20, 19:15   Link #24
Souzouryoku
The Insomniac

Send a message via Yahoo to Souzouryoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidflower
ZOMG YES YES YES YES!

Spoiler:
Hahah-
Spoiler:

It seems like fillers are inevitable...considering how close they are getting. Ah well, hopefully they won't be so bad. I have faith
Old 2005-12-21, 01:04   Link #25
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona
Why did they skip the 3 Guardians part... yes i know they expanded on the Hougyoku a lil more but the eps felt rushed to me...
I know! They could have cut out Inoue and them arriving (I don't remember that happening in the manga) and devoted more time to that sequence

But above all I would have rather seen a huge pool of blood around Ichigo They really downplayed his injury...
Old 2005-12-21, 03:44   Link #26
DrewGSR

decent ep but it was liek bitch fest that saves the day... Wtf next episode is on 1/10 too. thats friken 3 weeks from now and we only get a 1hr special shoot we should get a 1.5 hours ep lol. damn going to suck with no bleach cioming up
Old 2005-12-21, 04:25   Link #27
Forever
Revealing the truth

Aww loved the kuichiki moment! Anyone up for BK x rukia. I am!

But damn didnt get to see Aizen take them all down....
Old 2005-12-21, 05:58   Link #28
GoTz
Deleted

Ichimaru Gin amused me in this episode... hes so full of bloodlust, yet he holds such sentimental feelings towards Rangiku. When she grabbed his wrist, it showed a slight bit of his reaction in his eyes, I bet he was ready to lop off the persons head that grabbed him then it turned out to be Rangiku and he quickly surrendered.

Currently Watching:Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass 2, Macross Frontier, KGNE, Higurashi,
Kanon 2006,
Top Favorites:Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Juuni Kokki, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Serei no Moribito, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Claymore
Old 2005-12-21, 06:11   Link #29
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Byakuya suddenly became very human and emotional. A tricky situation indeed. But his; hold my hand "little sister" and that stuff was a little too much. If I was Ichigo I would tease him for that for quite some time.

It is the women who´s been dominating these last episodes. They´ve been saving the day (aka lives) a lot of times now.

By the way, that "3 Guardians part" what happened at that time in the manga?
Old 2005-12-21, 06:18   Link #30
tabun
rawr!

I wonder what Gin is up to as well. Not having read the manga, from his actions up to now, I can only conclude he is following his very own agenda - not necessarily resulting in being Aizen's underling, but rather seeming like he is riding along the stream at the moment.

I think the reactions to Rangiku in specific show that there might be more to him than just being Aizen's right hand. I am most interested in learning of the background they share (in the anime, not the manga. Please no spoilers ).

What impresses me most is the level of character development that has taken place. It is not like "oh well, these guys turned evil. So there!", but more like each seems to have his individual reasons. Same goes for the fights beforehands. Must be why Bleach is by far my favourite show

I like how Komamura stepped up in the beginning of the ep - full of righteous anger. Sad to see him fail so easily, but then again, Aizen's earlier opponents didn't look too good either
Old 2005-12-21, 06:24   Link #31
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
wow....ok.....so let me get this straight.

Spoiler:

I'd like to see where they go with this.....cause no one can even beat him now, let alone after his "transformation"
Old 2005-12-21, 06:34   Link #32
Apekatt
Monkeycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie
wow....ok.....so let me get this straight.

Spoiler:

I'd like to see where they go with this.....cause no one can even beat him now, let alone after his "transformation"
I were under the impression that he already is a "half-hollow", and that is the reason for his imbalanced strenght. If he 's going to get even stronger it'd just be stupid.
Old 2005-12-21, 06:39   Link #33
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apekatt
I were under the impression that he already is a "half-hollow", and that is the reason for his imbalanced strenght. If he 's going to get even stronger it'd just be stupid.

hmm......i don't think so.......cause Aizen was waiting to get that thing out of Rukia before trying to fuse with a hollow so that he would keep his sanity.
Old 2005-12-21, 06:43   Link #34
Blaster

I thought Aizen is strong because everybody was under his Hypnosis from the beginning.
Old 2005-12-21, 06:45   Link #35
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedzombie
hmm......i don't think so.......cause Aizen was waiting to get that thing out of Rukia before trying to fuse with a hollow so that he would keep his sanity.
Which means that he is going to get monumentally stronger than he is right now. "stupidly" stronger as Apekatt put's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster
I thought Aizen is strong because everybody was under his Hypnosis from the beginning.
It is hard to tell. Perhaps Ichigo wasn't under his hypnosis, so some of his power might be real.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2005-12-21, 07:26   Link #36
Petbe
Wingless Angel

I am happy how it turned out. I was kind missing the whole hollow part of the series and now it looks like they are getting back on track. I am very curious to see what Ichigo and the rest of the gang will do.

P.S. I miss my avatar and signatur cant believe they both gone.
Old 2005-12-21, 07:44   Link #37
Ryu_Hiragoshi

Send a message via AIM to Ryu_Hiragoshi Send a message via MSN to Ryu_Hiragoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Ryu_Hiragoshi
Quote:
It is hard to tell. Perhaps Ichigo wasn't under his hypnosis, so some of his power might be real.
He'd never met Aizen so it's impossible for him to under hypnosis. Only the people he used the bankai on would be under hypnosis.

on another note, I felt that byakuya sudden emotional change seemed kind of artificial to me. How the hell can he do everything he's done without showing any emotion? It just didn't seem right at all.

Hirakashi Ryu
Old 2005-12-21, 08:09   Link #38
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu_Hiragoshi
He'd never met Aizen so it's impossible for him to under hypnosis. Only the people he used the bankai on would be under hypnosis.

on another note, I felt that byakuya sudden emotional change seemed kind of artificial to me. How the hell can he do everything he's done without showing any emotion? It just didn't seem right at all.

Hirakashi Ryu
If I'm not wrong in the manga it's stated that if you see Aizen's sword just ONCE you are already under his complete hypnosis... so Ichigo is under it as well. In fact I think Aizen didn't stop Ichigo's sword with only one finger... if that was true then Aizen will be already at god level and future events would be meaningless... but it can't be like that because Bleach wouldn't have any reason to exist anymore in the first place.
What happened with Ichigo's sword is different IMHO: Ichigo thought to have stabbed Aizen but Aizen's hypnotism made Ichigo think Aizen was a little forward to his real position and so Ichigo stopped his sword himself before reaching the "true" Aizen and at that point Aizen had an easy time to show off his theoretical godly status.
It's the same happened with the fox captain: he directed his bankai against a fake Aizen and then he realized all of a sudden that Aizen was right under him and fox captain didn't have any time to escape Aizen black box. I think that, if Aizen didn't want, the fox captain couldn't even have realized that Aizen was under him and the one he targeted was just a mere fake.
As I wrote in the Aizen's speculations thread, I think that with a techinque like complete hypnosis it doesn't matter how strong an enemy is, if you can control him like a puppet you will always be able to manipulate him like you wish.
So I think Aizen has a godly techinque, but it isn't like he's god by himself, without that techinque he would be just a very strong shinigami... he couldn't be taken down by Rukia of course, but he wouldn't be able to do such a total ownage we've seen in the latest two episodes.
Old 2005-12-21, 08:20   Link #39
Forever
Revealing the truth

I also loved the moment matsumoto "hugged" gin. It would seem that the matsumoto was the one thing in the soul society that gin would miss.

"If only you held me longer" was what gin said. Would rangiku be able to stop gin if she tried hard enough?
Old 2005-12-21, 08:42   Link #40
kheldorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever
I also loved the moment matsumoto "hugged" gin. It would seem that the matsumoto was the one thing in the soul society that gin would miss.

"If only you held me longer" was what gin said. Would rangiku be able to stop gin if she tried hard enough?
No....Gin would just turn around and say....

"You're annoying...", puts her to sleep and walk away.

/...runs back to Naruto forums
Closed Thread