AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-08-17, 10:52   Link #981
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Don't forget we haven't even started with Volume 1, which I estimate to be 5-6 episodes.
The first episode was all about the first few chapters of volume 1 though. But yeah, there's certainly enough left for 5 episodes or thereabout.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 11:03   Link #982
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
The first episode was all about the first few chapters of volume 1 though. But yeah, there's certainly enough left for 5 episodes or thereabout.
Well we already know that episode 9 will be 74th floor boss battle. From the tittle, episode 10 could be Kirito's duel with Heathcliff. After these all that's left is just Yui's SS, and 75th floor event(could be or could be not 2 episodes) which wraps it all at around 4 or 5 episodes left. So probably SAO arc will end around episode 12 to 14 roughly.
Old 2012-08-17, 11:15   Link #983
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Well we already know that episode 9 will be 74th floor boss battle. From the tittle, episode 10 could be Kirito's duel with Heathcliff. After these all that's left is just Yui's SS, and 75th floor event(could be or could be not 2 episodes) which wraps it all at around 4 or 5 episodes left. So probably SAO arc will end around episode 12 to 14 roughly.
There's Kuradeel, which could be dealt with in the Heathcliff duel episode, and the honeymoon/fishing stuff.
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 11:39   Link #984
Znail

Quote:
Heathcliff duel is in chapter 13, 75th floor event is in chapter 24, there is quite a few chapters in between there that you skipped over. I would expect it to take a few more episodes to cover those chapters.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-17, 11:58   Link #985
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
Heathcliff duel is in chapter 13, 75th floor event is in chapter 24, there is quite a few chapters in between there that you skipped over. I would expect it to take a few more episodes to cover those chapters.
not unless the anime decided to animate 4-5 eps of Kirito and Asuna in a honeymoon.

c13 was the fight with Heathcliff
c14 was just Kirito and Asuna interaction after the fight, 2-3 min of material at best.
c15 is the Kuradeel affair
c16 is XXX

Ep10
Part 1 will be fight with Heathcliff 6mins
Part 2 Kirito getting his uniform 2mins
Part 3 Kurdeel 6mins
Part 4 Confession 4mins

there, 4 chapter and 20mins.
Old 2012-08-17, 13:13   Link #986
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
There's Kuradeel, which could be dealt with in the Heathcliff duel episode, and the honeymoon/fishing stuff.
Quote:
Just as Xelios-_^ said, those events can be cramped on 1 episode. Similar things already happened on earlier episodes. Also if they want it, 75th floor event can be made into 2 episodes with the part 2 being the last duel+arc conclusion
Old 2012-08-19, 04:59   Link #987
Znail

Hmm, I think the next episode title refeers to Kirito's and Asuna's clothes rather then the swords.
Old 2012-08-19, 15:16   Link #988
M1sFyr3
I eat babies

If they have 26 episodes, I would expect 13 for each arc, 24 I would expect 12, unless they want to make one shorter and one longer.
Old 2012-08-19, 15:47   Link #989
Clarste
Human

Fairy Dance is shorter though. The Aincrad arc includes all of volumes 1 and 2 as well as a bunch of sidestories from other volumes or unpublished materials. I'd expect about 9 episodes for Fairy Dance. Although honestly after all these sidestories I can't even imagine them just going through a story linearly...
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 16:22   Link #990
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1sFyr3 View Post
If they have 26 episodes, I would expect 13 for each arc, 24 I would expect 12, unless they want to make one shorter and one longer.
Correcting this, SAO is officially 25 episodes with 1 OVA(Drama CD)
Old 2012-08-20, 01:40   Link #991
pyuk.pyuk
ba-ka!

im new to this community but what if....

episode 8-- the time kirito dines with asuna at her house.. it would mean kirito<black sword> and asuna<white sword> are having fun times together<dance>
episode 9-- the time when they saw the army and then stroll at the dungeon found the boss then run as afst as they can then meet klein and the army again..
episode 10-- when they rescue the members of the army from the boss fight..

hopefully, these are what will happen.. i want more of asunaxkirito moments.. hahah
pyuk.pyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 01:47   Link #992
Divini
Senpai!

That pace would be far too slow based on the overall flow of the series so far, unfortunately.

All of that will probably be shown in 1-1.5 episodes.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 01:55   Link #993
pyuk.pyuk
ba-ka!

on second thought, oh yeah you're right.. i guess im jst used to the manga pace..
pyuk.pyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 08:15   Link #994
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyuk.pyuk View Post

episode 8-- the time kirito dines with asuna at her house.. it would mean kirito<black sword> and asuna<white sword> are having fun times together<dance>
episode 9-- the time when they saw the army and then stroll at the dungeon found the boss then run as afst as they can then meet klein and the army again..

hopefully, these are what will happen.. i want more of asunaxkirito moments.. hahah
While I'm not sure what episode 8 will show us, episode 9 is about 74th floor event(all of them include Dual Blade skill debut). Episode 10 will be about Kirito's duel with Heathcliff.
Old 2012-08-20, 10:10   Link #995
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyuk.pyuk View Post

I can see it work out like that. Episode 9 being the build up for the boss event and then a cliff hanger for the end of that, with the duel towards the end of episode 10. That would give episode 8 and first half of episode 9 for Asuna and Kirito time.
Old 2012-08-20, 11:27   Link #996
Clarste
Human

I think that's way too much time.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 11:42   Link #997
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
I can see it work out like that. Episode 9 being the build up for the boss event and then a cliff hanger for the end of that, with the duel towards the end of episode 10. That would give episode 8 and first half of episode 9 for Asuna and Kirito time.
As Clarste said it takes too much time if the episodes are made that way, besides the time per event you mentioned doesn't take that much time when animated. Also if they want to make a cliffhanger it'll be after the Dual Blade first debut and after the duel between Heathcliff and Kirito for both episodes 9 and 10
Old 2012-08-20, 11:54   Link #998
M1sFyr3
I eat babies

Quote:
As Clarste said it takes too much time if the episodes are made that way, besides the time per event you mentioned doesn't take that much time when animated. Also if they want to make a cliffhanger it'll be after the Dual Blade first debut and after the duel between Heathcliff and Kirito for both episodes 9 and 10
The duel chapter about Kirito fighting for Asuna's release should take a hefty amount of time, if not a whole episode, at least most of one. (including the discussion and stuff afterwards.
Old 2012-08-20, 12:02   Link #999
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
here episode 9 and 10 titles of the anime is anyone have a idea what this episodes will be about?:
episode 9:: Blue-Eyed Demon
episode 10:Crimson Killing Intent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post

c13 was the fight with Heathcliff
c14 was just Kirito and Asuna interaction after the fight, 2-3 min of material at best.
c15 is the Kuradeel affair
c16 is XXX

Ep10
Part 1 will be fight with Heathcliff 6mins
Part 2 Kirito getting his uniform 2mins
Part 3 Kurdeel 6mins
Part 4 Confession 4mins

there, 4 chapter and 20mins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1sFyr3 View Post
The duel chapter about Kirito fighting for Asuna's release should take a hefty amount of time, if not a whole episode, at least most of one. (including the discussion and stuff afterwards.
Ep title has been release, Kirito and Heathcliffs duel isn't going to get a whole ep.
Old 2012-08-20, 12:28   Link #1000
Awrya
U mad?

What I expect:
Ep.9
Rabbit Ragout & meal
Kirito & Cradil duel
Seeing the guys from the Army
Kirito & Asuna mapping & meeting Klein
Introducing 74th boss

Ep.10
Killing boss & Dual Blades debut