AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

View Poll Results: True Tears - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 106 40.93%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 63 24.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 32 12.36%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 6.18%
6 out of 10 : Average 14 5.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 2.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.39%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 1.54%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 17 6.56%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-29, 13:53   Link #41
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasuberi View Post
That was sure a weird experience for me.

Spoiler:
LOL...someone who had the feelings I had after this episode. Strange huh?
Old 2008-03-29, 13:53   Link #42
Oneon

I feel cheated. Here I am waiting weeks and weeks for episodes in hopes to see a real relationship develope between Noe and Shin and this is what I get.

Well not the first time that an anime I was really in to kick my teeth down my throat and give me an ending that I didn't want. Oh well life goes on.

NOW GO MAKE ALTERNATE ENDINGS!!!!
Old 2008-03-29, 13:56   Link #43
metronome
Mad Loli

ah....why doesn't shin ends up with noone?
noe and hiromi shud just leave him in the end, he is annoying.
well, but again, it is hard to find an anime with this ending.~~
Old 2008-03-29, 14:04   Link #44
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev View Post
Spoiler:
At least I wasn't the only one who thought that.
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-03-29, 14:07   Link #45
cebukitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
LOL...someone who had the feelings I had after this episode. Strange huh?
Spoiler for noe ending scene:
Old 2008-03-29, 14:19   Link #46
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
it seems people around here wants an alternate ending ova like kgne...
but for me i'd rather have an after story ova showing the days of isurugi noe...
how she spends time with her new friends...
where she finally finds someone better than shin and her reminiscing about how a fool she was...
and hopefully not her visiting her brother in prison because of alleged shota rape...(though that would be fine too)

ps: yeah and now that it was mentioned... it really seemed that shin was trying to convince himself that he loved hiromi more when he sang that aburamushi song...(though i really wouldn't consider that singing)
Old 2008-03-29, 14:24   Link #47
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3phyr.mp3 View Post
ps: yeah and now that it was mentioned... it really seemed that shin was trying to convince himself that he loved hiromi more when he sang that aburamushi song...(though i really wouldn't consider that singing)
He loved both of them, he was singing the song so he wouldn't waver in his determination. He couldn't have both of them, he had to choose one. Even though he started going with Noe for the deal, he developed real feelings for her.
Old 2008-03-29, 14:25   Link #48
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebukitty View Post
Spoiler for noe ending scene:
Well I think the ending was as hard on Shin as either of the girls in some sense. Sure I was harsh on him in episode 12, and I think it's more valid because of what the ending was (and I guess giving hints to Hiromi at ep 12 would have harmed the "drama" effect), but breaking up with either of them to pursue the other would have been insanely difficult. There was a part of him that was attracted to each of the two, and he had to break that off to be with the remaining one.

That's why I don't think people should be as harsh with him for having to pick between them like all of the "omg Nobuse is a better character than Shin" comments, but he does probably deserve some well leveled criticisim for not being able to deal with it properly earlier. I guess that it was difficult for him to do so since he was acknowledging that his feelings seemed to go in different ways for a while with the picture book as well as what was happening in the episodes, and that the final decision would pain him as much as them in some sense.
Old 2008-03-29, 14:27   Link #49
Oneon

He could have at least kissed her and moved on. That I wouldn't mind. I mean c'mon! The other two girls managed to lay their lips on him and Noe didn't. Though she doesn't look like the kind of person who you'd see lock lips with someone.

Whatever. Alternate ending or Season 2!!!
Old 2008-03-29, 14:35   Link #50
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
You don't kiss a girl when you're gonna dump her/deny her... that's just wrong.
Old 2008-03-29, 14:37   Link #51
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneon View Post
He could have at least kissed her and moved on. That I wouldn't mind. I mean c'mon! The other two girls managed to lay their lips on him and Noe didn't. Though she doesn't look like the kind of person who you'd see lock lips with someone.

Whatever. Alternate ending or Season 2!!!
I think the way you phrased it speaks to the inconsistency of what you were looking for...; if he had kissed her that would have been the equivalent of choosing her, not letting her go. Ai and Hiromi kiss him because that's how they let him know their feelings for him. He already knows how Noe feels at this point so for Noe to do that is redundant, and he already had determined his feelings for her and they weren't in that kind of way...
Old 2008-03-29, 14:38   Link #52
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

I honestly thought Noe would win this one since there was more growth and development in their relationship compared to Hiromi. I'm not really disappointed since I feel that Noe needs to experience both love and heartbreak in order to build her own character. Great series, and I can't wait to see episode 13 for myself.
Old 2008-03-29, 14:39   Link #53
Rasuberi
Give me things to draw!!!

Send a message via AIM to Rasuberi
There should be an OVA following what happens to Noe afterwards. Serious or silly, I don't care.

Old 2008-03-29, 14:41   Link #54
Joachim
et tu, brute?

well as expected, this is why romance anime always have hater and lover

Spoiler:

Last edited by Joachim; 2008-03-29 at 14:43. Reason: forgot the spoiler tag
Old 2008-03-29, 14:42   Link #55
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep13:

Easy to see where the 1s came from...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-03-29, 14:43   Link #56
b0nyb0y

I guess it's in writers' plan not to just making all the characters cried their true tears as they came true to their own feelings; they definitely tried to make all the audiences cried as well... So many ppl around here said they wanna cry...

Spoiler for final ep.:
Old 2008-03-29, 14:51   Link #57
Rembr

Sorry, I laughed at the singing. And rest of the episode was pretty much bgm while I did other stuff.

After all the emotional potential building, nothing really happened. Or rather, the landing was way too muffled.

I can understand what they were trying to do, but as a whole product after its tv airing, this is more of a chick anime.
Old 2008-03-29, 14:51   Link #58
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep13:

it is pretty obvious that Aiko finally see nobuse as more than a friend, her reaction to him being in the front of the store waiting for her is the same reaction she had with Shin!
Old 2008-03-29, 14:56   Link #59
deffusse
otaku[SK]

realy controversial episode for me, not good and not bad, but lacking something more, something more I've expected

Spoiler for hiromi:

the score for competed anime >> 8+/10, or 9-/10
Old 2008-03-29, 14:57   Link #60
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembr View Post
Sorry, I laughed at the singing. And rest of the episode was pretty much bgm while I did other stuff.

After all the emotional potential building, nothing really happened. Or rather, the landing was way too muffled.

I can understand what they were trying to do, but as a whole product after its tv airing, this is more of a chick anime.
I'm with you... I found most of these main characters to be a little too irrational or quirky for my tastes, and sort of started tiring of the wishy-washiness and talk about flying and chickens around episode 9... if it had been longer than 13 episodes I probably wouldn't have finished it. It had nice animation and music, so was good to kill time, but nothing particularly memorable. Doesn't help that I had quite a large distaste for two of the main protagonists, and was disliking the third more and more (the jumping off the tree solidified this).
Closed Thread