AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-29, 05:29   Link #241
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

That was pretty stupid as well. We've been led to believe that Barragan is a serious fellow that kills at the first oppurtunity for some strange reason he decided to play with Omaeda.

It just seems impossible for Kubo to kill any of the good guys.
Old 2009-05-29, 05:33   Link #242
lucasd

Baragan shouting fool, when in this situation, the only fool is him (not mentioning that he is chasing an idiot)...

Hal being an idiot and standing still, you can't be more stupid than that, excluding of course Ichigo "don't move or I won't spear you" and listening to Ulq
Old 2009-05-29, 05:43   Link #243
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Halibel couldn't really do much, although I hope she didn't really die...hollows are an endangered species!
Looking at Barragan in the current anime episode (breaking his chair and GETTING UP), compared to today's manga version it's like they're two different people. Soifon's bankai needs huge sheets plus an extra building, gotta wonder how she showed it to the other captains lol...
Old 2009-05-29, 05:51   Link #244
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i think byakuya would be able to stay focused, he's a gentleman.
Byakuya: "I would very much like it if you remained sterile, and I kept my chastity after this fight"
Old 2009-05-29, 06:15   Link #245
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Interesting theory...but does that mean she always needs to have a partner to use her bankai?...that a pretty high risk bankai then...

ya well, I think its pretty fair considering her powerful shikai

kinda like Ishida's "Sprenger"
Old 2009-05-29, 06:35   Link #246
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
ya well, I think its pretty fair considering her powerful shikai

kinda like Ishida's "Sprenger"
yea...same with hitsuguya's thousand year prison technique. although i don't get wrapping the thing around trick...i mean that could mean that she needs something to wrap around for her to get bankai?
Old 2009-05-29, 06:47   Link #247
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
yea...same with hitsuguya's thousand year prison technique. although i don't get wrapping the thing around trick...i mean that could mean that she needs something to wrap around for her to get bankai?
Don't think so... in my opinion she can go bankai whenever she wants but right now she had a PLAN so she must be planning to use some technique in her bankai mode immediately.

About chapter itself... when I read latest spoilers I was sad, but now... I really doubt that Halibel is dead... yeh she looked scared and worried, but it seemed like she had space to move in that ice and most importantly Hitsugaya turned his back to the opponent... isn't he too confident? So I kinda expect similar situation when Hitsugaya came back and attacked her from behind.

But I have to admit, his attack looked kinda cool and scary. Even Stark got worried there.

About Soi Fon... at least we know that her bankai isn't kamikaze otherwise how does she plan to kick Omaeda afterwards?
And as I stated before, I don't think she needs to do it all the time in order to go bankai... Right now I expect some explosion or something in order for Barragan to reliaze his mistake for understimating her.
Old 2009-05-29, 07:12   Link #248
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
You have to set boundaries for this bankai to happen... just like Sprenger
Old 2009-05-29, 07:23   Link #249
kitten320

Hey guys! My sister and me have noticed something just now!
Take a really close look at Soi Fon near the building and you will see that the clothing goes throught the rings of her hair and most likely it is tied to her hair as well... or maybe the clothing is taken from her hair
Damn! Doesn't she get tired to wrap it around the hair all the time

If so, then it looks like my guess about her hairstyle and those rings was true, there was some purpose for them!
Because I never understood why she needed the rings, always expected them being used in bankai somehow... after all the bells on Zaraki's hair also had their purpose... by the way does he still have them?
Old 2009-05-29, 07:30   Link #250
Azami

To me it looks like she has wrapped her "belt" around that building...
Old 2009-05-29, 07:32   Link #251
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azami View Post
To me it looks like she has wrapped her "belt" around that building...
Still you can see the rings and clothing going through them.
Old 2009-05-29, 07:38   Link #252
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Still you can see the rings and clothing going through them.
hmmm...if she's planning on slamming the entire building on barragan....hmmm

either way, so far it doesn't resemble anything bee like. man they need to extend the manga to a bit more

stark's reactions are confusing...sometimes he's really shocked, others he gives a rats buttcrack about
Old 2009-05-29, 07:41   Link #253
kitten320

Quote:
hmmm...if she's planning on slamming the entire building on barragan....hmmm

either way, so far it doesn't resemble anything bee like. man they need to extend the manga to a bit more

stark's reactions are confusing...sometimes he's really shocked, others he gives a rats buttcrack about
Have no idea what she is planning there
But at some point I want her hair brands to get cut or something in order to let her hair free
Lol bankai Yugito style

Actually I wouldn't take Stark's reactions to close to the heart... when Yamamoto released shikai,he looked worried while Halibel and Barragan didn't even flinch...
Old 2009-05-29, 08:24   Link #254
BaltazarDZ
Lazy Bum

Send a message via MSN to BaltazarDZ Send a message via Yahoo to BaltazarDZ
Well for me it looked that the Soi Fon's bankai release will have an impact on her so she needs to tie her to something that will hold her in place. Hax speed is a possibility =w=
Old 2009-05-29, 08:34   Link #255
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Just a guess here. She's trying to hide her Bankai in the building so Barrigan don't see it. The cloth wrapping is to blanket the windows.
Old 2009-05-29, 08:54   Link #256
BaltazarDZ
Lazy Bum

Send a message via MSN to BaltazarDZ Send a message via Yahoo to BaltazarDZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Have no idea what she is planning there
But at some point I want her hair brands to get cut or something in order to let her hair free
Lol bankai Yugito style

Actually I wouldn't take Stark's reactions to close to the heart... when Yamamoto released shikai,he looked worried while Halibel and Barragan didn't even flinch...
Maybe because Stark is the only one with enough brains to catch on things? After all he noticed the difference betwwen the strength of Shunsui's blows. He seems to be less arrogant than other arranacars. He doesn't goes "I'm all hax so it doesn't matter what you will pull out.""
Old 2009-05-29, 09:25   Link #257
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
Maybe because Stark is the only one with enough brains to catch on things? After all he noticed the difference betwwen the strength of Shunsui's blows. He seems to be less arrogant than other arranacars. He doesn't goes "I'm all hax so it doesn't matter what you will pull out.""
thats true....he is less arrogant...for one he actually responds to the shinigami. his cero thing was crazy. man he looks and acts so normal...now i definitely can't wait for his release

oh by the way BaltazarDZ...your icon is too adorable...please change it or else i'll have to go and buy myself a bunny...thats just kawaii overload right there

@kitten320- you said exactly what i wanted to write about the stark noticing yamamoto thing
Old 2009-05-29, 09:35   Link #258
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Maybe she's going to make the building dissapear? Like some magic trick.
Old 2009-05-29, 10:11   Link #259
CharlesDiBritannia
IRABUYUU

In regards to Halibel, we have 4 options

1) She stays dead (-_-)

2)She, with her own h4x, breaks out and delivers a beating (Most likely scenario for her survival)

3) Halibel, along with all other Espadas from 4-0, can release twice (Unlikely)

4) Far into the storyline, when Yama-ji begins fighting, he accidently thaws her out (o.o)
Old 2009-05-29, 10:12   Link #260
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Maybe she's going to make the building dissapear? Like some magic trick.
Lol and then it will drop on Barragan's head

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion