AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-10-20, 15:45   Link #301
Ashramaru
☻1st Class☻

Send a message via AIM to Ashramaru Send a message via MSN to Ashramaru
If anyone has ever taken the time to listen to the OPing for Shippuden, I love Hotaru no Hikari. For those of you who do not know what song I am referring to it is the 5th OP for Shippuden.
"Lastly, hidden with the bottom confines of the ship lays “The Dreamer”, with his eye closed and quill in hand he rests. His dreams, his ambition, his strife will be transcended to all those on this voyage."

Currently Working On: The Last Bible|IMAGINE
Ashramaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-22, 16:07   Link #302
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

This may be a bit early, but has the choir sound when the Rain country/Pain is shown, and most recently in NS episode 132 at 18mins 20s been released yet?

I'm a big fan of this type of holy, god-like, religious music used in anime (Death Note, Hikaru no Go).

Thanks!
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 02:32   Link #303
Raikudo

I wonder why didn't they put this song on the OST? It's the unreleased sad theme that's heard on certain occasions in Naruto. It's one of the most saddening songs on the series. Well I uploaded the song to anybody who wants it.

Naruto - Unreleased Special OST - Theme Of Sadness

Here is another unrealeased good song that should have been included. It's the theme that played with Tenten, Sakura, and Ino. There was a similar file like this out there but it had lower quality and a lot of muffled sound but I mixed that version down into my own version and now it's more clearer than it was at 1st but if you prefer the old version I will post that link too.

Naruto - Tenten and Gaara Theme Remix By Shizuka

Naruto - Tenten, Sakura, and Ino Theme By Me (Raikudo) (New Version)

ENJOY!!

Last edited by Raikudo; 2009-10-29 at 04:56.
Raikudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 07:06   Link #304
Alchemist007
*Author

Old 2009-11-29, 14:14   Link #305
Albafica
Pisces no saint

I don't watched Naruto Shippuden for a long time, someone knows if tracks which are at the end of episode 135 are out? They are f*cking great! (when Sasuke "pwn" Itachi )
Old 2009-12-14, 00:40   Link #306
SirRealz

Hi guys. Im looking for the music that plays when Itachi starts to get back up from Sasukes last lightning dragon skill. Its like this creepy, shrieking, goth music that has like these baby cries in it. Ive been looking around for days with no avail. Anyone have any deets on this? thanks.
SirRealz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 10:55   Link #307
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

cdjapan and Playasia list the second soundtrack as coming out Dec 16th. (Only two days from now! Finally!)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SVWC-7665

gives the tracklist:

Spoiler for tracklist:
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 18:46   Link #308
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumcyclonex View Post
This may be a bit early, but has the choir sound when the Rain country/Pain is shown, and most recently in NS episode 132 at 18mins 20s been released yet?

I'm a big fan of this type of holy, god-like, religious music used in anime (Death Note, Hikaru no Go).

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika-Esper
cdjapan and Playasia list the second soundtrack as coming out Dec 16th.
Yes! OST 2 track 20 was what I was looking (listening?) for!
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 04:41   Link #309
square

I'm looking for the background theme played at 19:46 in episode 191 of the original Naruto series

it's near the end where they are talking to Haruna

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, I avoided skimming the previous pages because of spoilers and just did a quick CTRL+F search

thanks
square is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 06:08   Link #310
philmein

just listened to the OST 2...yeah totally blew my mind...way better than the first one..i swear..every track was memorable imo...<3
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 18:01   Link #311
Arjento

Loving the Shippuuden OST 2 but....omg they didn't include the Jiraiya Death scene music.

What the hell!
Arjento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 05:32   Link #312
Rheehemoth

This may be kind of off topic, and I have absolutely no idea if anyone has heard it or mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I recently heard a song by Eddie Rath. The guy basically has music all about Naruto.

I'm sure some of you would have heard about it, but I figured I'd just post just in case some of you haven't.
Rheehemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 03:21   Link #313
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

What is the music that plays at the very beginning of Shippuden episode 40 (where Orochimaru is on the bridge and Naruto has the Kyuubi cloak)?
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 19:20   Link #314
Arkuatic

OK I've been searching on and off for the BGM from both the shippuuden movies yet no success so far. The BGM I'm looking for is when naruto pulls shion from the demon near the end in the first shippuuden movie.

Another reference is when naruto screams "determination!" near the end of shippuuden movie: bonds.

They're both the same piece yet I've been unsuccessful in finding it, hopefully someone has an idea of what I'm talking about and knows the title of the music.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:Found it

Last edited by Arkuatic; 2010-02-24 at 00:30.
Arkuatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-20, 13:14   Link #315
Hitsugaya_Toshirou

guys does someone know the name of the song from naruto episode 135 6:42
if you do please let me know
Hitsugaya_Toshirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 15:48   Link #316
DKN117

Um... forgot... which track from OST 2 was used when Killer-Bee went seven-swords against Sasuke?

EDIT: Never mind; it's "Sunspot"

EDIT 2: No it isn't; just rewatched "Eight-Tails vs. Sasuke", and Sunspot starts right after Bee uses Lariat on Sasuke. So I still need to know what song played during his seven-sword trick.

Last edited by DKN117; 2010-03-31 at 23:51.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 19:47   Link #317
rlfriar

ive just gone done watchin naruto 133 (shippuden fights are better...even so, good fight) i heard a track beginning at 11:32 and ending at 12:41...could i somehow get that track? could someone help me find it? thanks!

heres the link to acess the video:

http://www.narutoget.com/watch/293-n...english-dubbed

Last edited by rlfriar; 2010-06-16 at 20:10.
rlfriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 06:57   Link #318
Flowright138

Quote:
Okay, this is getting ridiculous..

A question that is extremely annoying because I can not seem to find a straight answer to it.. is...
Can someone PLEEEEEEASE tell me what the name of the song that is played at the end of episode 173 is? it plays between 18:57 and 21:04, right before the end-credits..

It is the same song that was first played in ep 114 when chouji has his "I-do-have-friends-after-all" flashback and further throughout the anime on some occasions, one being the tearfull re-awakening of Naruto's newly found ramen-pal(sorry, forgot his name) in the bird-country during the Noroimusha arc.

If someone knows the title of this song, then please; for the love of Naruto(!) tell me.. and you will have made me one happy fan.
Has this song been released yet? Because I really like it.
Flowright138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 07:23   Link #319
MemorableGame

hey everybody,

I am really frustrated to find one of the Naruto's OST please somebody help.

just click the link below to here the soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/v/LHvhZ2M8HCI...en_US&amp;fs=1

help asap,
MemorableGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 23:36   Link #320
Lithia

I need some help, there's a song that plays in a few naruto episodes that I can't find the name of or the track anywhere. It plays in episode 107 from 08:38 - 09:17 I think. Can someone tell me the name of it, or give me a link as to where I can listen to/download it?
Lithia is offline   Reply With Quote