AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Old 2010-04-18, 10:42   Link #41
kitten320

Nah, I'm not really interested in Mai Otome season 2 or whatever. Mai Otome wasn't that good for me...

Now if it was Mai HiME season 2, then we would be talking^^
Old 2010-04-18, 13:14   Link #42
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Nah, I'm not really interested in Mai Otome season 2 or whatever. Mai Otome wasn't that good for me...

Now if it was Mai HiME season 2, then we would be talking^^
*pfft* that was six years ago they should have continue it by then. I do like Otome because of the characters and some fight scenes. But If I'm Hisayuki, I would make HiME to go shonen and make something happen. I'm really interested on how the character development and story wise.
Old 2010-04-19, 09:04   Link #43
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by donayre21 View Post
do you think there going to make one because I saw the ending and it made no senses the little girl said she was gona become an otome like the main girl in the show and we still haven't find out how arikas mom ends up in that thing
Mai Otome Sifr which is about Arika's mother is a prequel to Mai Otome and happens before it. If you're talking about Zwei, there's not any logical problem with its ending, but yes, there's still a lot to happen. If you're interested in the continuation of Mai Otome after Zwei, you can read my fanfic "Mai Otome: Decision". The link is at my site.
And if you're not in the mood to check my site, here is the link.
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 21:18   Link #44
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

Does anyone know if the Blu-Ray sets came with any kind of book in them? The images on the web site aren't that clear in answering that question.
Old 2010-04-28, 23:25   Link #45
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
Does anyone know if the Blu-Ray sets came with any kind of book in them? The images on the web site aren't that clear in answering that question.
Apparently, it maybe some kind of episode directory including notes from the animators. But I'll look for it sooner or later.

*Kicks start this thread up and running*

Anyway I though we would kind of getting alot reaction from fans like me that wants to know about Otome blu ray picture drama, I've said this all along this was an pivotal watch, unless alot people didn't get the memo or not than we should have an big reaction indeed.

Now I hope New HiME saga could be green-lit soon then we would have frickin field day or an all year long.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 06:29   Link #46
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl

In the Otome Blu-Ray OVA, I almost died seeing little tiny Mashiro and Nagi looking in on Arika, Eristn and Chun Mei, SOOOO CUTE!! X3
Old 2010-04-30, 08:26   Link #47
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
In the Otome Blu-Ray OVA, I almost died seeing little tiny Mashiro and Nagi looking in on Arika, Eristn and Chun Mei, SOOOO CUTE!! X3
If that does not alarm you then be prepared for utter HHHHNNNNGGG!

Also I'm sure Mashiro and Nagi has their work cut out for them besides they are the Joan of Arc and Benedict Arnold in HiME saga *laughs*.
Old 2010-05-03, 21:05   Link #48
Same_Shark

With the knowledge of Hisayuki's next project not being HiME/Otome-related, I've pretty much given up on a new HiME/Otome series. Now it seems like you guys are all beating a dead horse.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 06:53   Link #49
kitten320

Well there is a new ongoing manga now so I wouldn't call it a dead end yet.
Old 2010-05-04, 09:24   Link #50
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
With the knowledge of Hisayuki's next project not being HiME/Otome-related, I've pretty much given up on a new HiME/Otome series. Now it seems like you guys are all beating a dead horse.
Well I'm not, Why? I think we should wait as fans because the Mai saga could be something amazing that we never seen before, I hope it's green-lit in a coming days and weeks for the fall season or possibly next year. Still It would be an great idea for an Theater Movie series release now that would be amazing though.

I haven't gave up on the Mai franchise even still but Sunrise will work hard on it better though. Already, This is only the beginning for the Mai franchise and still healthy after the failure of the Big Bang Project. Everyone thought the franchise because of bad decisions on Sunrise. Now HiME EXA (manga) is released and I heard some positive reviews on it though some fanserivice including season blu-ray releases.

Hisayuki explained the next project on HiME that he was doing an journal and kept since after Otome series ended. He may have something brewing up and that kept me interested but I'm not worrying though. Unless he knows the ending and told it to Sunrise, then he may have struck an gold mine and maybe trusted Hisayuki to do Sifr OVA since he has done Cyber Prix GPX , Gear Fighter Dangoh plus Transformer Armada and more.

But the one thing I'm concerned the most is the fact that will the next series show us the link of HiME to Otome, go shonen or possibly to an better path?

It matters to what Sunrise wants and for everyone, but to me I'm an little stoked about this year.
Old 2010-05-04, 09:26   Link #51
Highman

Quote:
Well there is a new ongoing manga now so I wouldn't call it a dead end yet.
We'll it's an Alternative Route for HiME, so I hope it will continue after the Carnival Arc and along further.

Last edited by Highman; 2010-05-04 at 11:20.
Old 2010-05-04, 12:34   Link #52
Minagi Mikoto

Anyway, they should let me play a big part this time!
Old 2010-05-04, 14:00   Link #53
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
Anyway, they should let me play a big part this time!
You played the big part on the first series but don't worry Sunrise has something in store with you my feral active girl.
Old 2010-05-04, 16:26   Link #54
kitten320

Mikoto was basicly a main heroin in HiME series so if there will ever be season 2, she will be one again^^

Though I hope for Akira and Shizuru play bigger roles this time... esoecially Akira. Having more Reito also won't hurt
Old 2010-05-04, 21:36   Link #55
Highman

Quote:
Mikoto was basicly a main heroin in HiME series so if there will ever be season 2, she will be one again^^

Though I hope for Akira and Shizuru play bigger roles this time... esoecially Akira. Having more Reito also won't hurt
For all the twelve HiME's including Miyu and Alyssa, their battles are not over yet. This is the re-emergence of the materializers. I think the HiME are not alone, I'm sure there's more HiME (Materializers) in this world and maybe more stronger ones better than the HiME. Good, evil or neutral they'll play an part on building an legacy for the Materializers. I'm sure the whoever is being on the villains side we'll be smarter and better than the so called Obsidian Prince.

P.S.
On an part about re-emergence of the Materializers, I'm saying that this maybe before when the Obsidian Prince was involved but that thing may have known about it as well.

Mai will be the main character once again since she stole the spotlight in the first series, Natsuki who I think still has revenge over her mother's death against District One. But I have an feeling that something worse is coming to hurt Natsuki and Shizuru may try to help her even they have to sacrifice their lives again. Mikoto, for being the Reito sister, when Mai is sick or missing she will play main character on how she'll fight against her enemies. I won't say too much but I'm thinking already we may have an unpredictable series like the first one was predictable apparently If they get their storyline good and fresh, I think Sunrise will finally we get off the hump over through the bad storyline issues. HiME saga has great potential indeed.
Old 2010-05-04, 21:40   Link #56
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
The Hime series needs to continue, I just hope Hisayuki comes up with something.
Old 2010-05-05, 03:44   Link #57
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
The Hime series needs to continue, I just hope Hisayuki comes up with something.
Well, Hisayuki is currently working on the new Votoms anime, so I doubt he'll be working on HiME for a while.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 10:36   Link #58
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
You played the big part on the first series but don't worry Sunrise has something in store with you my feral active girl.
Quote:
I meant about Mai Otome that I played a very small rule

But I hope you guys are right

Last edited by Minagi Mikoto; 2010-05-07 at 13:25. Reason: I had been a bad girl! :(
Old 2010-05-05, 12:02   Link #59
kitten320

Otome series were poor... for basicly each character... the only ones I liked there were Nao and Midori...

Making Arika as main heroine was a really bad choice...
Old 2010-05-06, 12:14   Link #60
Minagi Mikoto

Quote:
Otome series were poor... for basicly each character... the only ones I liked there were Nao and Midori...

Making Arika as main heroine was a really bad choice...
I should disagree ... Arika is my favorite pupil and one of the best anime characters in my opinion. She is a heroine of righteousness! But I like Mai even more! Hm!

But Mai and Natsuki of the HiME were far better than the Otome ones.