AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-13, 01:41   Link #41
ruote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
It makes you wonder what could've happened had Kaien not had a wife when Rukia met him. Would she have had the courage to approach him?
Rukia had that kind of feeling for Kaien, but I doubt she knew it was love.

If Kaien was single when he met Rukia, He would also fall in love with Rukia but he would keep his feeling to himself,
because,you know... he's kinda old for Rukia,
he'll wait for about a 3 centuries to confess

it's really hard to imagine Rukia confessing love to anyone...
she's very unromantic ... and naive

kiss = a greeting
she told Ichigo about the book she was reading that it has explicit
content without getting embarrassed.
she doesn't know what 'impotent' means...
Old 2008-07-13, 02:31   Link #42
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rmina View Post
i dunno, i think we need to see some proper interaction between him and *spoiler* nel. before i can make a judgement. because at the moment its a bit one sided.
Alright - fair enough.
Old 2008-07-14, 01:56   Link #43
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

I think the most likely pairing for Ichigo is Rukia. If there is a female heroine it would be her. Starting from the begining up through all of the Soul Arc and even somewaht through the arrincar arc she has been the main female character. Orihime is just know starting to come out. I just fel that Rukia understandes him better then anyone. Just like the beginning of the arrincar act when Ichigo gets all depressed, it was Rukia that brought him out of it. orahime couldn't and even when he dissappered to train it still showed Rukia watching out fo rhim and being conserned. They even have a typical anime love-hate relationship going own. But the thing is, bleach isn't as big on romance so I don't even know if anything will come of it.
Old 2008-07-15, 06:56   Link #44
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

As a shounen mnga, I think there is no Romance in Bleach. Maybe in the end, but it won't be the typical love confessions seen in romance mngas. There are, however, a lot of one-sided love: Inoue => Ichigo; Nel => Ichigo; Momo => Aizen; Toushiro => Momo; Rangiku => Gin; Renji => Rukia

Those definitely with Romance has the other half dead: Byakuya => Hisana and Isshin => Masaki... so techinically, kinda one-sided.

There might be some Romance, although still without hint in the mnga nor the anime, for Kisuke and Yourichi. They're childhood friends who built the underground training grounds so that they can train/play everyday. All-out trust for each other. Yourichi chose to be exiled with Kisuke.
Old 2008-07-15, 07:44   Link #45
kidashka

I don't think that Gin*Rangiku is totally one-sided... Because he seemed kinda sad to leave her... I'm not sure if their 'romance' will ever come back into the series though.
Old 2008-07-15, 19:40   Link #46
Yosei
Death by writing

The two pairings I hope would happen, but never will:

Nel x Ichigo

Byakuya x Yoruichi

Buddhism and spirituality: Buddhist Door

Fanfiction: Transformers 00
Galaxy Fantasy
Old 2008-07-15, 22:47   Link #47
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
The two pairings I hope would happen, but never will:

Nel x Ichigo

Byakuya x Yoruichi
well Nel x Ichigo will work as much as Pink hair girl and Kenpachi's relationship (I forget her name XD
Old 2008-07-16, 02:20   Link #48
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidashka View Post
I don't think that Gin*Rangiku is totally one-sided... Because he seemed kinda sad to leave her... I'm not sure if their 'romance' will ever come back into the series though.
I don't think they ever really had a romance per se. It's one of those unique bonds they like to toy with in Bleach. It's similar to the relationships between Urahara and Yoruichi or Hitsugaya and Momo. Nothing really indicates that any of those are romantic relationships, just close ones. They grew up together - just the two of them - so it's understandable that they'd share a special bond.

I'm REALLY looking forward to their reunion scene. It's going to be really interesting I think just to see how he reacts to seeing her again and what her response to it all is.

And Yosei: Don't give up hope on NelxIchigo! Ignore the nay-sayers! They just haven't figured out how to read the manga yet
Old 2008-07-16, 03:05   Link #49
Yosei
Death by writing

Actually, I am a big fan of Nel as a character. Along with Yoruichi and Halibel. The best female characters in Bleach.

Buddhism and spirituality: Buddhist Door

Fanfiction: Transformers 00
Galaxy Fantasy
Old 2008-07-16, 03:24   Link #50
Langus
Optimus Prime

Ahh yeah...strong women are pretty tops in Bleach. Nothing's hotter than a girl who can pwn some serious ass
Old 2008-07-16, 13:14   Link #51
ruote

yachiru & ikkaku
i love their funny moments, Yachiru's favorite playmate is baldy
and remeber Ikkaku made a scooter for Yachiru as a birthday gift.
awww, so sweet

(yachiru can't get enough of baldy)

Old 2008-07-16, 13:57   Link #52
Hilarieho

How has nobody really mentioned the Renji and Rukia possibility? They have a wonderful dynamic together and a lot of history from growing up together. Rukia fell for Kaien after being parted from Renji, and i always felt this was her replacing her affection on somebody similiar to Renji (subject to opinion of course).
I believe Renji is definitely in love with Rukia, but Rukia still needs to get over her part in Kaiens death before she can move on. I really hope these two get together, more so than any other two in Bleach, because the way they clash yet are so in tune with one another depicts an adorable relationship
Old 2008-07-16, 21:12   Link #53
Notaron

Some of that is partially true, but alot of people would argue that Rukia never loved Renji in a romantic sense at all, or was completely oblivious to his love.
Old 2008-07-16, 21:25   Link #54
Langus
Optimus Prime

I belong to group B. She's just one of those girls who is oblivious when I guy is into her.
Old 2008-07-16, 21:30   Link #55
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

^Indeed.

The only couples I really care about are:

Ichigo and Orihime
--We won't get into why. : D

Rukia and Renji
--It's been said before. Great chemistry. Good history. Nothing really standing in the way, as far as I'm concerned. :] I love how they tag team Ichigo.

Byakuya and Me
--.... :shot!: .... oww. D:

--For the Funz!--
[When I say the funz, I mean I enjoy the fanfics and/or would certainly love for the characters to get together... but I'm not going to stress over it!]

//Ulq-kunHime & AizenHime
--lulz... I'm a perv and read dark fanfics... they're usually lemons. xD
--Chapter. 313. That close facial contact. Ooooo!

//IshidaNemu
--Something of a forbidden romance?
--They'd look pretty good together. xD
--...that's it.

//UraharaYoruichi
--I should bump this up on my list, but I'm pretty confident that it'll happen, if it already hasn't behind the scenes! :insert pervy thoughts:

//HitsugayaHinamori
--What can I say? It'd be adorable. I'm sure Hinamori's going to be able to break out of this funk she's currently in.

//GinRangiku
--It's looking pretty grim that they'll be together, but he looked awfully sad going off with Aizen, yeah? :0

//KenpachiUnohana
--I... can't recall them have ever even talking to eachother? xD But I'm all about the whole "Opposites Attract!"

//IkkakuKeigo'sSister
... her name escapes me. This pairing is truly for the lulz.
Old 2008-07-16, 21:33   Link #56
Notaron

Quote:
Nothing really standing in the way, as far as I'm concerned.
Well, I wouldn't go that far. There is Ichigo (whole 'nother thread) and the whole abandonment thing. At this point in time, their relationship is in mending mode. I don't think currently they would be able to enter into a romantic relationship. I don't think that even by the end of the manga their relationship will be mended to the point of that happening.
Old 2008-07-16, 21:45   Link #57
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaron View Post
Well, I wouldn't go that far. There is Ichigo (whole 'nother thread) and the whole abandonment thing. At this point in time, their relationship is in mending mode. I don't think currently they would be able to enter into a romantic relationship. I don't think that even by the end of the manga their relationship will be mended to the point of that happening.
I don't believe they could currently get together, either. KT-sensei can choose to mend their relationship quick, fast, and in a hurry in one swoop if he wants to... although, I'd rather he didn't. :0 I'd rather see some development there.

I think what I meant [I type first, think later] by "nothing in the way", I was referring to physical boundaries or people objecting [not getting into the Ichigo thing... I've sworn off that subject], since some seem to think it's a good argument that Ichigo and Rukia can't be together because they're in different worlds [yeah. okay. whatever.] .

lulz... I'll be honest. I really have no idea what I meant. it sucks to have to analyze your own words
Old 2008-07-16, 21:48   Link #58
Notaron

Well, alot of people would disagree that they can't get together for that reason, because we don't know what Ichigo is going to do at the end of the manga. He could actually stay in Soul Society, or Rukia could stay in KKT.

Also, for all we know about Isshin and Masaki, that was an example of a working relationship between humans and shinigami. Like father, like son eh?

Anyways, enough about Ichigo/Rukia/Renji triangle.
Old 2008-07-17, 02:07   Link #59
Ichigo&Rukia

RenRuki is not possible because obviously Rukia is romantically interested in Ichigo and if someone wants evidence,I will give it.
Old 2008-07-17, 02:52   Link #60
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
RenRuki is not possible because obviously Rukia is romantically interested in Ichigo and if someone wants evidence,I will give it.
Save that for the other thread. This one's meant to focus on all the other potential pairings.
Closed Thread