AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-19, 18:13   Link #561
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
So Himea visited Edelka to revive Taito, so she just took her magic as payment? I wonder what Taito had to give up, was his memories? At least he got a familiar now to help him out. That new teacher sems like troule for Gekkou.
I am guessing some of his recent time spent with Himea including his promise to always be with her.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 19:46   Link #562
larethian

when did Nyankichi get Himea-complex ni? and the bgm for Nyankichi part is a little out of place ni. what the Mistress of Edeluca took should be revealed in the last episode ni.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 20:29   Link #563
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

New character... annoying voice... annoying speech pattern...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 02:46   Link #564
Nvis
Where are the good animes

This show's just so confusing.

Now they can travel through interdimensions?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 06:10   Link #565
elior

what so annoying about the teacher?
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 06:22   Link #566
Zakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

It was always possible, either with the "Sacred Place" ( something like that forgot exactly ) of Gekkou or Himea herself.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 10:50   Link #567
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
anyone know what with haruka yellow eyes is she Observer fron the Serephim or somthing?
cannot say in this thread.

Quote:
So Himea visited Edelka to revive Taito, so she just took her magic as payment? I wonder what Taito had to give up, was his memories? At least he got a familiar now to help him out. That new teacher sems like troule for Gekkou.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I am guessing some of his recent time spent with Himea including his promise to always be with her.
Edeluca is the name of a place by the way. Though initially, I also got it wrong because of the ambiguity in the sentences when Gekkou first mentioned it. And yes, the Mistress of Edeluca took most of Himea's remaining magic as the price for Taito's revival, which is a very big thing, for she is a Vampire (Most Ancient of Sorcerers). By now, it should be clear that except for fangs and red eyes, Vampires are not bloodsuckers, but the name for a magic using race, and the most Ancient type at that. Anyway, this was what weakened her greatly. The price Taito paid will be revealed in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
what so annoying about the teacher?
I think he means the cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
It was always possible, either with the "Sacred Place" ( something like that forgot exactly ) of Gekkou or Himea herself.
They didn't explain this at all.
Spoiler for Holy/Sacred Ground:
Old 2011-08-20, 13:14   Link #568
ookamigirl

Wanting to be stronger is not always worth the price you need to pay for it.
Taito now saw just how much Himea sacrificed for him.
New teacher is suspicious looking..
The cat is pretty cute ^^ guess it has a crush on Himea.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 16:30   Link #569
Sides

Err..what just happened? Nothing make sense anymore. The director and screen writer are relying too much that viewers have read the novels or manga. I find it really hard to understand what is going on, it is so random, but not in a good sense of way. I reckon they just made this series for established fans.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 19:11   Link #570
00Coyote

This show... the only reason I can muster up to finish an episode is...

Himea's hair.

Seriously, that's some spectacular highlights there. I curse Zexcs every time
they get cheap and don't have those awesome specular highlights floating
through her locks.

Himea, word of advice, ditch this show, ditch the white haired idiot, and go
hang out with Erio. Girls with awesome sparkly hair need to stick together.
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 20:46   Link #571
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Err..what just happened? Nothing make sense anymore. The director and screen writer are relying too much that viewers have read the novels or manga. I find it really hard to understand what is going on, it is so random, but not in a good sense of way. I reckon they just made this series for established fans.
Well, ZEXCS' approach at Itsu-Ten doesn't make any sense no matter how you slice it, whether they were hoping for readers to be their main viewing audience or not.

Oh well, at least we got a new Akiko Shikata song and mayhaps a decent soundtrack out of it.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 18:41   Link #572
Kakkou
Tch.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-3516.html

Itsuten anime might actually... sell? What the hell?!
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 20:43   Link #573
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Nice Beach poster on that link.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 00:25   Link #574
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-3516.html

Itsuten anime might actually... sell? What the hell?!
Perhaps I missed something, but all this appears to be is someone saying that Volume 1 is selling well, correct? I didn't see any actual numbers or anything to back up this claim.

As far as I can see, pre-order sales for Itsu Ten's volumes 1-4 are all still doing quite badly. Am I not looking in the right place, perhaps?

If this is merely talk, am I to assume this is some tactic whereby simply because someone says it's selling well, people take that at face value and are more inclined to buy more because of it?
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 15:55   Link #575
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Nice, a training camp at the beach. Kurosu is crazy strong, even Himea can't beat him. No idea what Aomi is doing there though, at least she's fine with the new information about magic and all that stuff. What is up with him bringing Haruka to the camp as well.
Old 2011-08-26, 20:33   Link #576
GDB

This episode was surprisingly not confusing and didn't have a feeling of being horribly rushed. That's a first for this series.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 22:19   Link #577
larethian

Quote:
Nice, a training camp at the beach. Kurosu is crazy strong, even Himea can't beat him. No idea what Aomi is doing there though, at least she's fine with the new information about magic and all that stuff. What is up with him bringing Haruka to the camp as well.
Spoiler for actual events or so:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
This episode was surprisingly not confusing and didn't have a feeling of being horribly rushed. That's a first for this series.
Yeah. Probably because they chose to adapt about 20% of the content and make changes to the plot now, rather than taking 80% of the content and crunching them like what they did in the first 2 episodes. Pace-wise, it's good for the anime, though it doesn't do the gensaku (original work) justice. I think in comparison, Denyuuden adaptation is still much superior even though it was shit towards the end to LN readers.
Old 2011-08-27, 09:23   Link #578
ookamigirl

Summer camp/remedial classes! ^^'
Gekkou was feeling pretty defiant, but that creepy guy sorted him out real fast.
Taito & Himea were having their own fun until.... he started pushing Taito and Himea got angry. It seems that guy is pretty strong, not very human & a jerk.
They thought it would be easy, they were wrong. Still too weak..
Oh, man. Curry for every meal would make anyone sick! ^^'
Well, the ending was nice & relaxing though.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 13:56   Link #579
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Haruka showing up there was really awkward... I mean, not just because of the tension between her, Himea, and Taito, but also because I could tell that she originally wasn't even supposed to be there. I always feel so bad for her, though. :<
Kismet-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 21:29   Link #580
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
Perhaps I missed something, but all this appears to be is someone saying that Volume 1 is selling well, correct? I didn't see any actual numbers or anything to back up this claim.

As far as I can see, pre-order sales for Itsu Ten's volumes 1-4 are all still doing quite badly. Am I not looking in the right place, perhaps?

If this is merely talk, am I to assume this is some tactic whereby simply because someone says it's selling well, people take that at face value and are more inclined to buy more because of it?
I don't think it's that. Kagami came out and said that before and people went wtf, then the artist confirmed it again in that quoted article (they both don't really believe it lol), and now there's like an interview thingy @ animate with Kagami, the director, and the producer giving thanks for the support from fans ... yeah nobody get how this works, but most probable speculation is that the fans actually bought in store as opposed to ordering themselves. I don't think Kagami's the type to use troll tactics for sale so there should be some truth to this ...

In other words, Fujimi Shobo will continue to get screwed by ZEXCS who now thinks they did a good job. I will keep to my words too though and will forgive ZEXCS for everything they did to this series if a future character is animated correctly.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen