AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-06-29, 22:54   Link #2301
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
Sentucky manager and MgRonalds manager should join forces and make a restaurant called "S&M".
There is very few of choosen ones to be worthy called Genius. Be proud, you are one of them
Tenzen12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 00:16   Link #2302
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
There is very few of choosen ones to be worthy called Genius. Be proud, you are one of them
Only problem is that the "S" manager is the "M".
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 05:30   Link #2303
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Alright gents, we are veering too far off-topic. I think by now there are enough examples of what's-a-D-cup-look-like posted in this page. Let's get back to discussing the show!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 06:05   Link #2304
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Alright gents, we are veering too far off-topic. I think by now there are enough examples of what's-a-D-cup-look-like posted in this page. Let's get back to discussing the show!
WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG I'm sure at some point everyone must have noticed my complete absence from this topic. Amazing! The past few pages about boobies and the mangatron is nowhere to be found! I'm calling it now everyone, pigs can fly

Ahem, I did not participate in the topic for a reason, even though I wanted to but everyone has valid points, it's what makes this world so vast. Sometimes what happens in one country certainly doesn't happen in the other, and having traveled traveled thousands and thousands of miles across the lands, I can assure you the same can be said about boobies.

But the Maou's at work and here we are talking about his co worker
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 View Post
Oh wow I think what happened in episode 9 became a meme.
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Found this at Pokememes, anyone else see fan art like that?
This is hilarious. For some reason fan artists really like to compare those two girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
I have to admit that Emi did have body quality of a model she is slender and has long leg..., She'll be have good fortune if she work as a model rather than a telephone operator.
I had thought why didn't Emi do that Why did she become a telephone operator, she must have good people skills

But there were two scenarios I think are likely:

1. She probably went to an photo shoot audition, but was outclassed

2. She is a pure girl, and will not stoop to showing off her body to the masses

I like #2! Mai waifu *mangatron grabs emi and runs to Rica I mean Rika-chan's house*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 06:36   Link #2305
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Just to clarify there was this picture running around the internet saying there was a season two of HM, but that was from DAL

now for the real news:

a good friend from facebook said his friend from japan has watched last episode of hataraku maou-sama and confirmed that there is a season two
according to him after the umbrella scene there had been previews concerning on the production of a second season
unusually i dont know why this preview was not included by fansubbers (Specifically FFF), since the preview of Date a Live second season was also included
Old 2013-06-30, 06:40   Link #2306
Tenzen12

I am not sure if "friend of friend" can be considered as legit argument. Personaly I wery doubt it's decided already, but with these sales I want think it's just metter of time anyway.
Old 2013-06-30, 10:14   Link #2307
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I am not sure if "friend of friend" can be considered as legit argument. Personaly I wery doubt it's decided already, but with these sales I want think it's just metter of time anyway.
so hows the sales so far?
Old 2013-06-30, 10:39   Link #2308
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
Friend of friend said it looks good.

Edit: it seems to be in top 10 on Amazon JP

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-06-30 at 10:50.
Old 2013-06-30, 11:22   Link #2309
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

This has been a fun, but mostly un-memorable series. Indeed, the only thing I will probably remember, over time, is Chiho-chan's confession, which was one of the very best I've seen in any anime series. Straightforward, unabashedly from the heart, and completely self-aware, it stands high above the usual confession scenes in the typical romcom.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 00:35   Link #2310
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

This is hilarious. For some reason fan artists really like to compare those two girls

I had thought why didn't Emi do that Why did she become a telephone operator, she must have good people skills

But there were two scenarios I think are likely:

1. She probably went to an photo shoot audition, but was outclassed

2. She is a pure girl, and will not stoop to showing off her body to the masses

I like #2! Mai waifu *mangatron grabs emi and runs to Rica I mean Rika-chan's house*
For someone with such a huge inferiority complex on her body, why would she ever think of being a model...
Old 2013-07-01, 01:16   Link #2311
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
Assuming Amazon Stalker still projects properly, somewhere near 10k is the projection at the moment. Goes on sale Wednesday.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 01:33   Link #2312
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQA View Post
Assuming Amazon Stalker still projects properly, somewhere near 10k is the projection at the moment. Goes on sale Wednesday.
After Crime Edge it's probably a mistake to take anything for granted with stalker points.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 01:43   Link #2313
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the dual ending episodes of the anime. Episode 12 nicely wrapped up the plot arc and had a big feel of a "climax", but Episode 13 more nicely wrapped up the show on the whole and played on its central themes. When you put them together it really gives the show a very nice sense of finality, while hinting strongly that their story has a long ways to go (it's almost "the more things change, the more things stay the same"... but with just enough of a hint of progress). Here's to hoping for a second season.
Old 2013-07-01, 03:04   Link #2314
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

I don't understand why my last post was deleted, but here it goes again...

I think there should be an arc with the characters going to Ente Isla, better if next season. Earth is cool and all, but I don't think this can continue for a whole new season without reapeating itself... Ente Isla would be a funny setting
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 08:27   Link #2315
NK141
Some Random Guy

This anime is definitely up there in one of my favorites, Just absolutely loved it kept me interested all the way right through. Hopefully there is a second season!

Had to have a laugh when he accidentally knocked Emi off the building.
NK141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 08:33   Link #2316
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Finished almost all my backlogs now. Just Nyarko left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the dual ending episodes of the anime. Episode 12 nicely wrapped up the plot arc and had a big feel of a "climax", but Episode 13 more nicely wrapped up the show on the whole and played on its central themes. When you put them together it really gives the show a very nice sense of finality, while hinting strongly that their story has a long ways to go (it's almost "the more things change, the more things stay the same"... but with just enough of a hint of progress). Here's to hoping for a second season.
Yup, it would be nice if there was a season 2.

Overall, 8/10.

LOL at Lucifer getting scammed. I thought he should know these things since he is a demon.
Old 2013-07-01, 11:39   Link #2317
Diveman

so for those who are reading the novel, is there enough material for a 2nd season? I hope the rumours are true and we can have another one of HM
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 11:59   Link #2318
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

More than enough material. Which is weird, because while most LN adapations typically go 4-5 volumes per cour, this went half that despite not feeling slow at all. Wonder how they did it.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 12:18   Link #2319
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
More than enough material. Which is weird, because while most LN adapations typically go 4-5 volumes per cour, this went half that despite not feeling slow at all. Wonder how they did it.
4 to 5 vols per cour is rush as hell , happy they did it at a fair pace .
Looking forward to a season 2 .
andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 21:15   Link #2320
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I couldn't have said it better myself. Sums up my thoughts of the last 2 episodes perfectly. On the whole, I enjoyed this one a lot. Hopefully the claims of a season 2 being in production already are true.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, romance, slice of life, work