AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On! - Episode 13 [Bonus] Rating
Perfect 10 53 39.85%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 20.30%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 19 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 3.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.50%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.50%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.75%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 2.26%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-25, 14:12   Link #21
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Ah~, Yoshida-san again...

Spoiler for ep13:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cai Calamigarde View Post
There's a delicious frame for feet fetishists =P lol

Hint: Mio =)
Which frame are you talking about?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-06-25, 17:41   Link #22
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

hmm.... what was with them making all the girls except for yui look all emoish in the beginning 0_o

and lulz at azu and cat in couch.....
Old 2009-06-25, 19:39   Link #23
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I think I liked the bit before the opening in this episode more then the entire rest of the series.

Somehow I liked this episode.

Well that's that.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Old 2009-06-25, 20:15   Link #24
ThoHell

AHHHHHHHHHHH... it's over, it's really over. *Sniff sniff*. Not exactly a banging ending but it was fluffy. Kind of lame that we only got to see other sides of Mugi at the end, she's actually pretty cute and very sensitive.

Oh, the preview for that show at the end was interesting. I'll be looking forward to that.

Last edited by ThoHell; 2009-06-25 at 20:26.
Old 2009-06-25, 20:40   Link #25
Hyperion
Black Lagoon Social Club

I think Ritsu with her hair down looks like Yui. When I saw it I was like "OMG YUI CLONE!!"
Old 2009-06-25, 21:09   Link #26
Somnus
Eh?

Moar hair-down Ristu plz. Seriously though, that two seconds with her hair down and bangs styled to the side was awesome. She says she looks weird...I disagree Ritsu, I disagree.
Old 2009-06-25, 21:15   Link #27
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Yeah Ritsu with her hair down is pretty hot.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Old 2009-06-25, 22:10   Link #28
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Spoiler for The mysterious love letter:
Old 2009-06-25, 22:16   Link #29
ucit

thx n gratz for this piece kawaii artwork..... n he plot is 'finish' with the ' budokan'
Old 2009-06-25, 22:24   Link #30
raxel
rawr

i thought this episode was epic
it was so sad :O for the time being lulz
Old 2009-06-25, 23:26   Link #31
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I enjoyed this episode. There were some grand champion cute scenes there. Like Azu-nyan with the kitten. Or Yui in the grocery store. Or Mio eating on the train.

It took a moment to recognize what the image was, but the shot in the introduction of Mio's feet under her chair while she was working was also a highlight, as Cal Calamigarde said. Not easy to visualize, draw, and animate.

It was a very low-key episode, but it included lots of the moe moments that make this show what it is.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2009-06-26, 00:04   Link #32
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Well, it was very different episode. The atmosphere was really weird compared to the other episodes, but the basic root of SOL was definetely there, this episode was pretty much about nothing. Kind of boring, but had lots of cute moments. Was really hoping for something with a little more filling... as this would be the last episode we see for a while, but you can't please everyone. One thing I did like though was the really strange atmosphere, the very beginning sort of reminds me of what I imagined the series to be like before it actually started airing, and now it just goes to show how wrong I really was. One thing I want to mention though, is that Kyoani really seems to have a problem with mood spikes in this show. There's no real transition, thus the drama feels awkward, and the silliness even more so.

Oh and two more points. Ritsu really does look like Yui with her hair down. I suspect that she and Yui are the real siblings, and that Ui is some creepy stalker Yandere with a "siscon complex". Also, I figured Azu-nyan would have known perfectly well how to take care of a cat considering how the club members treat her...

Well, it was a fun ride while it lasted. Now to get to work on my overall impression of the show...
Old 2009-06-26, 01:02   Link #33
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Yeah Ritsu with her hair down is pretty hot.
I haven't seen the ep yet but... I demand screenshots!
Old 2009-06-26, 01:24   Link #34
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
So I'm really on the fence as to whether I should even bother with this bonus episode. Everything I've heard points toward no, and I don't even really think I would need to watch it out of a sense of finality since that was last week and this has nothing to do with the overall "progression" of events in this series. Yeah I think I'm going to pass and just move along to better shows that I need to catch up on and or start watching.
Old 2009-06-26, 01:40   Link #35
zzeroparticle
NEET

Send a message via AIM to zzeroparticle
Nothing really happens in this episode and unless one has been taken in with the whole band chemistry angle, it's an episode that can be written off.

On the other hand, if you are taken in, this episode puts forth a better execution than the previous episodes we've seen so far and this drives home the theme of united we stand, divided we fall. OK, so it doesn't take things to that level of extremity, but the message is certainly there and it's pretty obvious that unless the characters are together as a functioning unit, they'll be wandering around directionless (like they were for the most part in this episode). When together, there's a drive coming from the various components of the band which propels them forwards.

This episode doesn't absolve this show's earlier execution, which I thought was terrible, but at least it worked to not leave me with a totally sour taste.
Old 2009-06-26, 02:28   Link #36
AnimeManiac

Wow yeah! Ritsu looks prettier with her band down. ^[Looks up]^

Damn I was expecting that she will get a boyfriend T_T,
she seems desperate for one too. xD

Yeah this episode looks alittle sad , kinda like moody for some reason.

I really hope there will be another season soon.
Old 2009-06-26, 03:14   Link #37
Coruja

LOL emo episode.

I enjoyed it a lot and I'll really miss K-On. I hope it won't take long for a second season.

Still, Ricchan's "love letter" was the funniest part, in my opinion. xD
Old 2009-06-26, 04:22   Link #38
kyosak
poo

This episode made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Now the long wait for the inevitable 2nd season...
Old 2009-06-26, 04:47   Link #39
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I love how Ritsu looks with her hair down, it kinda makes her look more mature.

I hope she's does get a boyfriend one day.
Old 2009-06-26, 04:53   Link #40
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Extra Episode article is up:

[RIUVA] K-ON!, Extra Episode

There's a very special charm in this very last episode of K-ON!; a fitting end to thirteen weeks of Fuwa Fuwa Time. 9/10.
Closed Thread