AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Midori no Hibi

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-22, 04:16   Link #1
NarutoHead

Send a message via AIM to NarutoHead
Midori no Hibi - Episode 12 Discussion

NOOOOOOOoooooOOO what happens? Ahhh, I need episode 13!

Man, i went from luving the show in the first 5 minutes-to going what the funk when it went froma comedy/fighting anime(first 5 seemed like it) to a dhrama comedy with a girl as the guys hand?

5 episodes in I got used to it, and by now, I'M SOLD AND PLEADING FOR THE 13TH!

Spoiler:

after this series- what else you guys moving on to?
Old 2004-06-22, 04:48   Link #2
-DC-

Yeah, so sad eh... ending so soon T_T
I'm wondering what to watch too, though while watching this series I've been watching Onegai Twins (on the 10th Ep now) and just got the OVA of it off my friend earlier today.
After that I think I'll start watching Onegai Teacher (I decided to watch Twins first seeing so many people said Onegai Teacher was better... blah blah...)
Also been watching Kono Minikuku mo Utskushii Sekai, but I think thats ending soon too T_T

What are you guys going to watch?
Any news on any new series springing up that might be interesting?
Old 2004-06-22, 05:00   Link #3
daizer

*sigh*, i cant beleive its ending so soon, im enjoying it so much and it has to end...ah well. i just hope the last ep will be a good one (midori and seiji fall in love)....
p.s onegai twins is good, but its not as good as onegai teacher, its true...but i like both la
Old 2004-06-22, 06:06   Link #4
Kimi

i knew something like this would happen it seemed that way from the start even though i have not yet seen the 12 ep but as soon as i saw the 11th i knew it was going to start the "fast downhill hard core emotion rollercoaster thing" that plays with you all the time since u get hooked but i though it would last til about a 20th ep or something not just this short...and i love it so much Y, Y, Y!!!
Old 2004-06-22, 06:23   Link #5
Rand
Dragon Reborn

Wow seems like this show has reached a turning point !

well i watched Onegai teacher and i found it awsome. Onegai twins is also fun but less than the first serie.
in fact i'de like to find something like FMP, which was the best compromise between action and romance, with a little fanservice. I tried Yumeria but it's definitly not as good.

Midordi No Hibi was very original and very fun too so finding an equivalent will be hard !
Old 2004-06-22, 08:04   Link #6
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
Wow seems like this show has reached a turning point !

well i watched Onegai teacher and i found it awsome. Onegai twins is also fun but less than the first serie.
in fact i'de like to find something like FMP, which was the best compromise between action and romance, with a little fanservice. I tried Yumeria but it's definitly not as good.

Midordi No Hibi was very original and very fun too so finding an equivalent will be hard !
I'd recommend reading the Midori no Hibi manga, it's funnier and longer.
Old 2004-06-22, 09:45   Link #7
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Yep, that's what I just did, and boy, was it worth it! Actually, there are some things I think they did a lot better in the anime, but it's definitely a longer, more satisfying experience...plus it's not just about to conclude, which I see as a very good thing.

-BonBon
Old 2004-06-22, 09:57   Link #8
Kimi

i'll get right on that then if its a bit longer coz even though its sooo good i think i would of been more filling to people if they could se them have a bit more fun (seji and midori) before the "fast downhill hard core emotion rollercoaster thing" comes coz even though its really good and the emotion builds up towards the end i think it would be better if they build it up more to make it even better and a more satisfying to all the people who have been griped by this really good well balanced anime...
Old 2004-06-22, 10:53   Link #9
FlyByNite

I don't think we'll have a conclusion in the next episode if I had to guess

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-22, 10:54   Link #10
Deacon_Frost
Necr0 Kvlt

I think most people do want Ayase and Seiji to be together, but I don't think that would happen in both the anime and manga.
Old 2004-06-22, 12:03   Link #11
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Why does it end so quick :/ Anyways i can't wait i want 13!!
Old 2004-06-22, 12:48   Link #12
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

I agree with FlyByNite. I would much rather see Ayase with Seiji...I don't know...maybe its my preference but imo she is better than Midori (just an opinion, don't have a heart attack). Well I doubt thats going to happen...
Old 2004-06-22, 16:38   Link #13
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Me too think Seiji would be better with Ayase. he is kind to Midori but not enough in my opinion. Midori should go with the guy from her school. I think he is has naive has her.
Old 2004-06-22, 19:22   Link #14
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

If I had to choose, which is a hard ruling to pick up, I should say Ayase.

If you ask me, what I'm going to do after Midori no Hibi is finished with me?...Well, I have just answered that issue. I just very recently began to read the scanlations of a manga that portrays a wacky, bizarre mishappening just like Midori no Hibi, except this mishappening is funny different.

Pretty Face is the name of that manga.
Old 2004-06-22, 19:27   Link #15
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo
Me too think Seiji would be better with Ayase. he is kind to Midori but not enough in my opinion. Midori should go with the guy from her school. I think he is has naive has her.
I don't know...I think that guy is too much of a coward to deserve Midori (she deserves better than that).
Old 2004-06-22, 21:25   Link #16
Judo
Lazy Turtle

Send a message via MSN to Judo
um...am I the only one that didn't like this episode? <.<;

Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-22, 22:20   Link #17
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judo
um...am I the only one that didn't like this episode? <.<;

Spoiler:
agreed
it feels like a huge cop out
Old 2004-06-22, 22:23   Link #18
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
wats next?
takamizawa no hibi????!?!?!?
Old 2004-06-22, 22:32   Link #19
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
wats next?
takamizawa no hibi????!?!?!?
0_o that is disturbing on so many levels
though it could work
the great thing about MnH is all the personalities of the characters are set a certain way to where they could have their own series/story arc (Kouta and Seiji's buddy Miyahara have their own stories for instance)
Old 2004-06-23, 00:20   Link #20
IPv6
blastos.com

damnit, I hate this stupid ass anime. It has jump so many freaking chapters and storylines, it is starting to piss me off.
Closed Thread