AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-31, 08:11   Link #20261
Eratas123

@ Demi - How is that romantic? That makes it seem more like Tabane's being her usual bitchy self.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:12   Link #20262
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Make it very ironic, because she act as Mentor, mother, and love interest. She, by any means, educated Ichika in pretty much all aspect of Science, family, and lust. Meanwhile, Ichika taught her friendship and pure love.

Side note - the bait would be "Shadow" update
Old 2012-01-31, 08:14   Link #20263
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Uh... was really thinking more along the lines of comedy. What if she tries to seduce him, you know just so he'd let her go?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 08:17   Link #20264
Eratas123

@ Demi - I can't, unfortunately The story's called "Daydreams of Maidens in Love". It's not Ichika and the buttmonkey chronicles.

@ Senpai - Would that make Oedipus syndrome?

Side note - Why? Shadow's my worst work so far since it was practically my first work of fiction.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:18   Link #20265
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Well it's easy to add romantic insinuations.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:20   Link #20266
Eratas123

How so? it has to be romantic, not cockteasing.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:22   Link #20267
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Uh.... then I give up. Sorry if I can't help
Old 2012-01-31, 08:25   Link #20268
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Oh fuck it Think i should just update Shadow? I'm already 500 words in and it's still the description of the area.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:30   Link #20269
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It's really up to you, compare me vs 100+ readers of other story, that would be bad. Just update what you WANT to update, not the one you must update.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:32   Link #20270
Eratas123

The fight scene's the only thing killing me right now I can do first person well enough, but fight scenes are a bitch.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:34   Link #20271
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ichika offers to cook Tabane meals. Tabane thinks it over and says she might consider meeting with Chifuyu if Ichika gives her a massage. Ichika agrees and Tabane cheers but doesn't go. Ichika complains and asks why she's not going. Tabane says that she would consider going but didn't say she'd go if Ichika said yes. Ichika looks disappointed and Tabane can't help but feel guilty when she looks at him. She goes to him and tells him that he didn't really have to offer all he did, if he asked seriously then she'd go. Ichika said that even if she agreed he would've done all that anyway, because he was concerned for her health(cared for her). Tabane feels her heart leap inside her chest. She stares straight at Ichika's chest, hoping her hair would camouflage her ruby cheeks. Tabane warns him not to say things that can be easily misunderstood, it might get her into more trouble with Chifuyu. Ichika tells Tabane not to worry, he'd protect her if that ever happened. Tabane laughs at Ichika's statement making him blush in embarrassment. She tells him that Chifuyu would flatten him in no time flat. Ichika grumbles and says she didn't have to say it that way because he was getting stronger. Tabane remembers that he was practicing kendo at her family dojo and decides to hug him and see if he grew any muscles. Ichika blushes at the feel of her body on his and tries to get her off. Tabane is laughing at first about how much he'd grown. Ichika answers back in panic and tells her that this really is inappropriate. Then suddenly he notices Tabane isn't struggling much against him anymore. He looks down at her and notices she was fast asleep, the rings around her eyes visible despite resting her head in his chest. Ichika tries to get her to lie down but when he does she keeps a tight hold on him. Ichika stares down and grins unsurely at the small trail of drool going down the side of Tabane's lips. He decides he'd give her a break now, Chifuyu would be waiting after.

Off in her dreams, Tabane felt warmth that her machines never provided. Security that whatever system she created could never provide. She murmured "thank you".
Old 2012-01-31, 08:38   Link #20272
Eratas123

@ Demi - That'll be my second daydream First daydreams now always tend to be humor first

@ Senpai - Any tips for writing fight scenes in FP POV? I have to make sure Irish doesn't get smacked in the head or stomach or it's game over for him.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:43   Link #20273
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Do you still consider Ichika fight at full power?
Old 2012-01-31, 08:47   Link #20274
Eratas123

What do you mean full power? If you mean does he have his full IS out, then no, he's just partial summoning.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:51   Link #20275
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I mean if Ichika's holding back and pretty much trying to disable Irish with his strength than concrete-shattering punch, there's not much harm (though it's really a guaranteed loss for Irish).
Old 2012-01-31, 08:52   Link #20276
Eratas123

Yeah, he's trying to disable. He wants to find out where Cecilia is, and you can't exactly do that when the person your asking has his ribs caved in.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:57   Link #20277
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Then that would be easy, Having Irish act pretty much a demonic spider, harassing Ichika with his barrier piercing knife and acrobatic prowess (though unable to do much harm to armor-protected limbs Ichika use to deflect).

Have Irish seems like gaining upper hand (almost striking Ichika's unprotected head), only for Ichika turning the table the very instant (lowering his guard on purpose, allowing absolute defense to react).
Old 2012-01-31, 09:00   Link #20278
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Actually, I planned to have Ichika figure out the knife's weakness during the fight. He notices that his shield got restored after only 5-10 seconds and figures that tje knife's effects are temporrary. He counters by using the guantlets to block the knife since it wouldn'r be able to pierce through and needs no shield.
Old 2012-01-31, 09:02   Link #20279
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That also counts.

Once again, Ichika putting much effort at limiting his power than he's defending himself from Irish.
Old 2012-01-31, 09:04   Link #20280
Eratas123

There's also the environment to take into account. It's burning down as they're fighting and makes the fight more complicated.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest