Old 2008-01-02, 10:58   Link #381
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
That is a shame

*still waiting for S2*

Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-01-02, 11:27   Link #382
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakhobian View Post
I don't think there is going to be a soundtrack. The background music features on the bonus CD that comes with each volume of the DVD. I've got the first two volumes so far.
It has happened before when BGM tracks appear with special editions of DVD's, and then at a later date we see a soundtrack release. I'm just saying that it is possible.
Old 2008-02-16, 10:59   Link #383
devildog23
Summerlurking

Wow I just watched the entire series and it was spectacular. It blew my expectations out of the water. I heard there is a second season, is this a fact or a rumor?

Spoiler for Ending:
Old 2008-03-09, 08:40   Link #384
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildog23 View Post
Wow I just watched the entire series and it was spectacular. It blew my expectations out of the water. I heard there is a second season, is this a fact or a rumor?

Spoiler for Ending:
Same goes for me....
But I don't know if I should like that end or not...

Spoiler for Ending:
Old 2008-03-13, 10:00   Link #385
vorpal83

Man, this was a good one.
Old 2008-04-17, 19:57   Link #386
JaoJao
The One and Only!

does anyone know where i could find the ending theme for the last episode? great piano playing:O
Old 2008-04-17, 20:13   Link #387
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Officially? It's a fact.

But so far, we (or at least I) haven't heard anything from quite some time already.

Quote:
Spoiler for Ending:
From what I've heard? Yeah...

On the other bright-side, there would be more girls on the show
Old 2008-05-04, 18:45   Link #388
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist

I was wondering, what happened to Rina.
I thought that people who had their Mushi destroyed were just considered Fallen, their bodies are still alive. But Rina just sort of disappeared, kind of like she ascended or something.
So... can anyone explain this to me? I haven't had the priveledge to read the light novels and such ㄱ.ㄱ...

But I"m happy with the show though Can't wait for the second season to come
Old 2008-05-04, 21:25   Link #389
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioIzzy View Post
I was wondering, what happened to Rina.
I thought that people who had their Mushi destroyed were just considered Fallen, their bodies are still alive. But Rina just sort of disappeared, kind of like she ascended or something.
Oh man, that was so long ago that I completely forgotten the details

Would have to watch again...
Old 2008-05-05, 00:14   Link #390
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Haven't read the novels either, but I think it's because her own bug "ate" her, rather than just losing her bug.
Old 2008-05-06, 00:30   Link #391
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh man, that was so long ago that I completely forgotten the details

Would have to watch again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Haven't read the novels either, but I think it's because her own bug "ate" her, rather than just losing her bug.
Spoiler for actual answer:

Ah, nostalgic series. It was a good one, just that... why did the characters I like (Keigo, Minmin, and Asami) have to either turn into ketsurakushas or get hospitalized... Well, Keigo has a chance to recover, thankfully... *gloom*
Yet, pests that really deserve to turn into ketsurakushas like Kasuou remain perfectly fine. *grrr*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-05-06, 20:50   Link #392
radioIzzy
stuck in a harem genre
*Artist

Oh I see.
That's saddening...
Old 2008-06-11, 09:14   Link #393
xris
Just call me Ojisan

While this series has not yet been licensed we have received a C&D from Kadokawa Pictures USA, we therefore won't be listing fansubs of this series here on AnimeSuki anymore.

Please note that Kadokawa are acting on the behalf of the Japanese IP owners, Kadokawa Pictures USA themselves do not license such series but act as a master licensor, a middle-man who sells on the license to (typically) American anime companies.
Old 2008-08-02, 15:03   Link #394
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Just finished watching this series. It was solid, but it felt like the story didn't really go anywhere. Didn't bother me though, since I wasn't thinking too hard whilst I was watching this. Guess I'll have to wait for that second season(whenever that'll be :\).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Poor Rina. I liked that girl. I can't believe she just disappeared like that...

Also, the SEPB were being needlessly confrontational. If they tried talking like civilized beings, instead of scaring people first, making crazy demands after, they'd get more allies and fewer fallens.
Yah, Rina was a likable char, too bad they killed her off like that . She provided that other love interest that I wanted to see, but she didnt' have a chance against Shiika :\.

Now that I think about it, they never explained why they destroyed the Mushi in the first place(might have missed the explanation though >.>). The SEPB(or at least Haji and Daisuke) wanted to stop the Original 3, maybe they thought that by killing the mushi and preventing the Original 3 from getting delicious dreams that they(the Orig 3) would come out of hiding to stop the SEPB from taking their 'meal' away.
Old 2008-08-02, 16:36   Link #395
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Just finished watching this series. It was solid, but it felt like the story didn't really go anywhere. Didn't bother me though, since I wasn't thinking too hard whilst I was watching this. Guess I'll have to wait for that second season(whenever that'll be :\).
If I didn't remember wrongly, this first season covered only 1-2 volumes out of the entire series. So there would definitely be that feeling as the anime also brought in mini stories from the later volumes, making it feel 'bigger' I guess...

Quote:
Yah, Rina was a likable char, too bad they killed her off like that . She provided that other love interest that I wanted to see, but she didnt' have a chance against Shiika :\.
You have no idea how sad I've felt for her loss...

But there's one thing I've learnt after hearing about the other volumes, and that is Daisuke has no shortage of romantic interests.

Hai, lets leave it as that...

Quote:
Now that I think about it, they never explained why they destroyed the Mushi in the first place(might have missed the explanation though >.>). The SEPB(or at least Haji and Daisuke) wanted to stop the Original 3, maybe they thought that by killing the mushi and preventing the Original 3 from getting delicious dreams that they(the Orig 3) would come out of hiding to stop the SEPB from taking their 'meal' away.
Oh man, this goes way back... I can't remember

But I do recall that the SEPB have different factions among themselves, so their ideas are not all the same.
Old 2008-08-02, 18:05   Link #396
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Can't remember... I think they did explain it or something (around the park episode or climax)... For one thing, I do remember that Haji and Daisuke hate Mushi. And causing people to go to ketsurakusha isn't killing them, or I believe Haji saying something like that. Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If I didn't remember wrongly, this first season covered only 1-2 volumes out of the entire series. So there would definitely be that feeling as the anime also brought in mini stories from the later volumes, making it feel 'bigger' I guess...
I believe the first season covered the first volume while adding various anime-original (Asami) to it.

Quote:
You have no idea how sad I've felt for her loss...
I remember not liking her much...
On the other hand, Asami and Minmin...

---

Well, the most important thing is an air date for season 2, obviously. I'd really, really like some announcement on it soon.

If it wasn't for Toaru Majutsu no Index, I might have started buying these novels.
Then again, I don't hold much affection for most characters in this anime... Especially Kasuou. (what a handy name)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-08-02, 18:59   Link #397
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Oh man I loved Minmin...but then Shiika had to go and...

;___;

That was one scene I would never forget.

As for the other "stuff"...I seriously need a rewatch

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-08-02, 19:55   Link #398
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

My heart breaks every time this thread is bumped without the season 2 airdate.
Old 2008-08-02, 20:19   Link #399
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I remember not liking her much...
On the other hand, Asami and Minmin...
I like Asami, but not to the degree of Rina.

Same with MinMin, only because I love the mental image of 'Evil Nanoha'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Oh man I loved Minmin...but then Shiika had to go and...

;___;
She's probably not really dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc View Post
My heart breaks every time this thread is bumped without the season 2 airdate.
Oops, sorry
Old 2008-09-23, 19:30   Link #400
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It has happened before when BGM tracks appear with special editions of DVD's, and then at a later date we see a soundtrack release. I'm just saying that it is possible.
Are the OST part of the mushi uta bug (number) cds?

EDIT: I FINALLY FOUND THE GOD DAMN OST!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2008-09-23 at 19:48.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, drama, fantasy, romance, shounen