AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-09-19, 02:07   Link #41
sarcasteak
WAHA~

So wait, if a title provides a skill, I can basically let everyone learn it just by having everyone with that title and reaching Lv1 for that skill?
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-19, 04:43   Link #42
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

yep, in sum ways its better than putting certain skills on your weapons. also heres a couple of notes, characters i believe can hold a maximum of 28(not exactly sure on the number but i know its around this number) skills, while titles can hold a max of 4 skills. also i think weapons have the same limit on skill holding just like the characters.

just noticed this while spelunking in a random dungeon but DO NOT confine an phantom to any object if it is titled "Failure" because they will not get any exp or mana not even dispatch bonus will go around that... seems that in my game there r certain floor formations that would give me like 4 Failure objects...
AnAlPedoFileMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 05:36   Link #43
Tommy
Mr. Prince

So what do the bottlemails do and how do I get them? Also Where do I get archers? I'm on episode 10 now and haven't seen any yet.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-22, 14:35   Link #44
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

u can get 1 free bottle mail by stacking i think at least 4 ppl on top of ur house and climbing to the top of the stack and jumping. archers are unlocked after u kill one in a Female random dungeon, also u may want to get Knights available from Male random dungeons because the only ones available in the episodes are already dead and u would need to revive them and then kill them.

edit- bottlemails have the highest steal rating and the highest obtain rate of all the characters in the game, basically u would want 2 of them in ur army, one to steal and the other to confine into the item u stole. then u wait 3 turns and boom a stolen item. yeah i know stealing items are alot harder this time around

edit- btw if u need more bottlemails u need to make a random dugeon with the resident type as weird. its quite rare to get this type, also prinnies are found in there.
Old 2004-09-23, 01:25   Link #45
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Awesome. Thats some very usefull info.
Old 2004-09-24, 03:53   Link #46
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Ahhhh, so I can get a knight before the last chapter. Thanks for the info!
Old 2004-09-24, 05:15   Link #47
Tommy
Mr. Prince

I have a knight now, so whats so good about them?
Old 2004-09-24, 09:29   Link #48
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Oh they quite usefull, they have the healing steps (regeneration) skill, you can fuse them with your other characters. Realy really handy specially for those long long fight inside random dungeon where you could have saved your sp for emergency revive. ^^

Behemoth also has healing steps, but some of the phantoms are more compatible with the knights, so you can pick whichever cheaper to fuse with.
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 03:14   Link #49
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Sulfur is really beating the snot out of my guys right now .
Old 2004-10-02, 03:42   Link #50
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

which sulfur btw?? the story sulfur or the "other" sulfur.

if its story sulfur then i suggest getting ur army to around lvl 100, and get marona a decent weapon that boosts her speed. first turn u drop ash, and 2 other characters near them invinceability generating crystals and waste them(btw, u cant O.B. them), hopefully u can 1 hit those things then have those characters beat on sulfur and on marona's next turn bring in the rest of ur army. also u will want to space out ur units cuz sulfur packs special omega spells with a bigger hit radius.

the "other" sulfur i havent beaten yet, but will get to it once i steal a certain sumtin from a certain sumone but i havent been able to play much due to skool...
Old 2004-10-02, 14:03   Link #51
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Its the story sulfur. My Ash is on lvl 84 and the next highest character is on 71 with the rest of my army in the 60's. Yeah he slaughters my troops with the omega spells and kills marona before her second turn. Guess its time to level up. BTW whats the easiest way to amass mana for characters?
Old 2004-10-02, 17:32   Link #52
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

combo items given to u for clearing random floors in random dungeons give sum nice mana, also giving ur units Exp Riser and Mana Monger helps with lvling up and mana hoarding as well
Old 2004-10-05, 03:00   Link #53
sarcasteak
WAHA~

PringerX is teh ownage...omg...I got owned so hard even with my fastest DarkWeapon on Marona. x__X
Old 2004-10-05, 13:12   Link #54
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

wow... one question or two actually, wuts Pringer X's stats round up to?? and is ur DaWeapon uberized?? if so how long did it take??
Old 2004-10-05, 14:08   Link #55
sarcasteak
WAHA~

I believe his speed was around 700k. Man, I thought my Dark Weapon was decent enough at 195k speed. Apparently, that's not quite enough...

Spoiler for secret ending:
Old 2004-10-08, 19:33   Link #56
Gasaraki

whoa wtf? does that actually happen or did you just get tons of prinnies and kill Ash and Marona?
Gasaraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-08, 20:03   Link #57
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasaraki
whoa wtf? does that actually happen or did you just get tons of prinnies and kill Ash and Marona?
I'm pretty sure it's what you said.
Old 2004-10-09, 16:23   Link #58
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAlPedoFileMan
u can also use "Failure" to help power up lower lvl weapons/items, basically stick the title on the item u want to power up then take a higher lvl item and fuse it onto the Failure item. i suggest u power up speed and attack in that order since speed is alot more important in this game.

also im sure u noticed that while lvling in a Failure Dungeon u see random skills plugged into the title, just so u know ur character can learn that skill w/out the need for fusing and transfering. just make sure u finish the dungeon to get the Failure title back, then exchange the Failure to a character u want to learn a skill from then go to an easy map like 1-1 and use that skill until it reaches lvl 1, now go back and get ur character's original title back then check ur character's status window and bammo a newly acquired skill. btw there is one skill ONLY obtainable through dungeon running and it's Thor's Axe. btw its quite rare too.

also certain titles can only be found in dungeons and since Failure Dungeon do not affect items at all, its a good thing to make a couple or so Bottle Mails for item taking runs. titles like "Lord" or "Oni" which come with desireable and powerful attacks like Calamity Drive and Winged Slayer from Disgaea can only be found on certain floors of dungeons. ill post more on this later on.

Wow I was just going back through posts and I know I've come across some items with the oni title. Damn I wasn't even thinking of getting them too. Ahwell I've got plenty more dungeon runs to make. Oh and how do you obtain the Thor's axe skill in the dungeon?
Old 2004-10-09, 16:59   Link #59
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
Oh and how do you obtain the Thor's axe skill in the dungeon?
Lots of time and good luck?
Old 2004-10-09, 23:32   Link #60
AnAlPedoFileMan
hey there lil girlie

tommy- keep in mind that when powering up a title it can only hold a max of 4 skills. also thor's axe is only obtain by powering up a title through random dungeons. its prolly the rarest skill in the game. but yeah, ill say it one more time titles can only hold a max of 4 skills. so dont go powering up a title with max stats and 4 skills on it cuz its no use.

argh i really need to start playing this again, been stuck at lvl 460+ and still need to steal that lvl 480 SoulSaber...