AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Accel World

Notices

View Poll Results: Accel World - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 4 8.16%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 22.45%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 8.16%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-20, 00:52   Link #61
supermegasonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post

You have no idea for how long I've totally felt this way. Actual Wit and communication>quoting some meme you heard on the internet, but sadly a lot of people don't seem to think so anymore.
memes used to be awesome until FB and websites that have nothing to do with them abused it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
For the sake of those who don't know, what does NTR mean? XD
NTR translates to netorare and in a nutshell, its a genre based on cheating
urban dictionary definition
Quote:
literally means "cuckold" and shortened as NTR is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a BST affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience by proxy.
Old 2012-08-20, 22:44   Link #62
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermegasonic View Post
memes used to be awesome until FB and websites that have nothing to do with them abused it

NTR translates to netorare and in a nutshell, its a genre based on cheating
urban dictionary definition
Well, it's more than that.
Besides the male protagonist's emotional trauma, the focus is female protagonist experiencing the joy of debauchery. If you watch more adult anime for past decade, you will understand it.

There's yet another definition.
There's a American movie called Forgetting Sarah Marshall. When it's imported into Japan, the movie title was changed to Netorare Man. The "netorare man" is refering to the guy who just loses his girlfriend to another guy, so he is on the lovelorn journey.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
Old 2012-08-23, 23:25   Link #63
Neosovereign

Was nobody else really confused as to how megumi could even get to them? They are in burst mode, so time should be moving slowly outside.
I'm sure it works that way for unlimited burst too. Maybe not though? I mean, that is my biggest complaint besides the deus ex machina. Oh well.
Old 2012-08-24, 08:16   Link #64
Kaos!

It is not impossible if you really do some calculation and do some suspension of belief.

Assuming Megumi opens the door opens right after the trio burst linked, and takes 10sec to walk in, thinks a bit, plugs in the cable and says burst link...

10s * 1000 = 10000s in BB = 166.67 mins in BB = 2.78 hours in BB.

Sounds feasible enough from the time the trio walks from the hotel to the bar, talk for quite a bit(A lot of conversation got cut out from the novel), and get into a fight with Megumi interrupting halfway.
Old 2012-08-24, 18:29   Link #65
Dark Wing

What Kaos said...

Remember people Brain Burst time moves at a faster rate then in the real world.
Old 2012-08-24, 22:00   Link #66
Neosovereign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
What Kaos said...

Remember people Brain Burst time moves at a faster rate then in the real world.
Lol, that is what I was pointing out. I just think it is unlikely that she had enough time moving slow in the real world to get to them. I guess she was being stalkery and following hime-san around. She must have been right outside the door and came in as soon as it got quiet.
Old 2012-08-25, 03:22   Link #67
Awrya
U mad?

She was seen in the lobby, right from the beginning when KYH led Mana&Ruka to the room, so likely Megumi stalked them right from the beginning.
Old 2012-08-27, 01:58   Link #68
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Revolution

Well, how they pulled out to make Lotus and her Okinawan gang able to win the battle against the Dragon Tamer wasn't exactly what I expected to.

I mean Megumi entering into the game to give assistance to Lotus with the Paradigm Shift looked to me like a blatant Deus Ex-machina trope.

Oh, well, it shows to the audience how Lotus does have friends outside Haru that truly love her.

Ok. From what little information Lotus extracted from Sulfur Pot, he allegedly belongs to a secret organization, and maybe or not they provided him that backdoor program in order to remotely dive from Tokyo to the Okinawan grid in the game.
Closed Thread