Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-12, 00:36   Link #41
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
He cheated to take out Nel, attacked Grimmjow from behind and challenged Ichigo when he was already exhausted. He's risen up the ranks well, but sneak tactics will only take him so far. I really don't see him getting in the top 3 at his current strength level.
I am not saying he will take out 1-3, just to say that he would be feeling really arrogant, which is why before when someone said he wouldnt act rude to Halibel if she wasnt high rank, when he is cocky enough to confront an even more powerful Espada, either way, at least he WASNT and Espada #1-3
Old 2007-12-12, 05:15   Link #42
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Knight View Post
I am not saying he will take out 1-3, just to say that he would be feeling really arrogant, which is why before when someone said he wouldnt act rude to Halibel if she wasnt high rank, when he is cocky enough to confront an even more powerful Espada, either way, at least he WASNT and Espada #1-3
Yeah, I agree. If Grimmjow at number 6 can act rude towards Aizen (as we saw when Aizen pulled the reiatsu freeze on Grimmy), then no reason noitorra can't be rude to a much higher ranked espada. Sorry I misunderstood you.......I thought you meant Noitorra was going to pull off another jump in ranks, like he did back in Nel's time. Thanks for clarifying that..
Old 2007-12-13, 02:55   Link #43
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Yeah, I agree. If Grimmjow at number 6 can act rude towards Aizen (as we saw when Aizen pulled the reiatsu freeze on Grimmy), then no reason noitorra can't be rude to a much higher ranked espada. Sorry I misunderstood you.......I thought you meant Noitorra was going to pull off another jump in ranks, like he did back in Nel's time. Thanks for clarifying that..
thats ok, just my crappy typos, but in the end I do hope that the old geezer isnt #1, way too boring for top hollow in HM. and for the love of everything kill noi!!
Old 2007-12-13, 16:41   Link #44
Mr.Azn
Adjuchas

im new here... anyway i think the order is:
1st: Stark
2nd: Halibel
3rd: Old dude
4th: Ulquiorra Schiffer
5th: Nnoitora Jiruga
6th: Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
7th: Zommari Leroux
8th: Szayel Aporro
9th: Aaroniero Arruruerie
10th: Yammy
Old 2007-12-13, 16:43   Link #45
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

yea i think ur right

P.S. Welcome To The bleach forums XD
Old 2007-12-13, 16:51   Link #46
Ban kai
bleach luver

who is 7? does he vs byakuya? and 9 is the gillian right
Old 2007-12-14, 00:19   Link #47
MooMooFarm

Plain logic though dictates Stark 1. But we will have to see!
Old 2007-12-14, 01:47   Link #48
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban kai View Post
who is 7? does he vs byakuya? and 9 is the gillian right
yup, hes the large dark guy in ep 145, who comments on that one of the SS rescue party is missing from the HM group. And #9 was a gillian
Old 2007-12-14, 04:39   Link #49
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

I read this argument in an anime blog once, although I do not remember which one, but I think it is a very good theory. Basically it relates the rank of the espada to the level of interest they expressed in Ichigo and the other invaders. A high level of interest suggests lower rank, since it means that individual may be concerned about the invaders' power.

Based on that theory, the ranking was:

1) Stark - slumber head - did not express any emotion
2) Old guy - said right away that they are all weaklings so there is no need for concern
3) Halibel - mildly interested in Ichigo, as displayed when she watched his battle with Grimmjaw
4) Ulq - very interested in Ichigo and his hollow powers
Old 2007-12-15, 23:35   Link #50
Andrewhtf

Well, i wouldn't discount the theory that the old guy could've been Espada #1. Dont forget Soul Society's top Gotei Captain #1 is a (buffy) old man too... Come to think about it, doesnt Stark reminds u of a certain sleepy captain? The similarity is strangely familiar...
Old 2007-12-24, 23:03   Link #51
bleach-flamz2396

oh yea stark is no.1 and halibel is no.2 I think the old man is no. 3 and the black guy is no.7.

stark = lazy = strong. in naruto shika maru he's lazy and he got the chuunin rank first in his age group.

halibel=chick= a chick in every anime is very strong like sakura in naruto and

the old man. He is very old which = a lot of exp so he knows how to fite and also in the gotei 13 squads the captain comander is the old guy.

so yea
Old 2007-12-25, 07:20   Link #52
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

without doubt stark and the old guy are number 1 and 2 espada and their likely to be the only vastro lords judging from what i know if i base it on appearance then stark is certainly a vastro lord as well as strongest considering his mask is barely visible and he has it on his neck as a necklace.
Old 2007-12-25, 08:58   Link #53
BleachOD
Banned

I think Haliblel is Two...and The old guy is three. Stark I agree he is number one...but It would be Kick Ass if Hali was number one. But the sexist Kubo is...She won't be. Cause only Ishida can hit a girl...
Old 2007-12-25, 23:39   Link #54
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrokinetic View Post
without doubt stark and the old guy are number 1 and 2 espada and their likely to be the only vastro lords judging from what i know if i base it on appearance then stark is certainly a vastro lord as well as strongest considering his mask is barely visible and he has it on his neck as a necklace.

We have had this discussion before in another thread about using humanoid appearance to catogorize ranks, it doesnt work-[moment they use the lil orb all form of using appearance is scrapped] and if we used the mask size theory then Ulq would be probably #10 so that doesnt work either. and theat would probably make Noi an Vl then and to that I say NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
I think Haliblel is Two...and The old guy is three. Stark I agree he is number one...but It would be Kick Ass if Hali was number one. But the sexist Kubo is...She won't be. Cause only Ishida can hit a girl...
I have read in a thread that stark= strong in german [of course Kubo probably never heard of it before] but that is true, within ,many other series and games the word stark is is used alot with powerful and intimidating people/ places. Halibel owns position#2 just to please us ladies, but wont have her in #1, Old geezer will go#3. If Ishida figths halibel and wins, im gonna go nuts no way are we having the only female kick ass espada die to that pansie.!!

Last edited by Blood_Knight; 2007-12-27 at 02:00.
Old 2007-12-26, 02:07   Link #55
X_Danny_X

im kinda shock to see a female espada so high ranked.

how much powerful is Aizen is to the number 1 espada??
Old 2007-12-26, 06:09   Link #56
kissthestick

1. Halibel
2. Old Guy
3. Stark

Not that it really matters since they're almost certain to be Vastrolordes(sp?)
Old 2007-12-26, 14:19   Link #57
X_Danny_X

i leaning to Halibel ranking as 3rd espada since i think she is replacing Nel's third rank.
Old 2007-12-26, 22:24   Link #58
kissthestick

might be too obvious though, like Noi being a top 3 (when he wasnt) or King being Number 7 (now confirmed top 3)
Old 2007-12-27, 18:48   Link #59
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

1.Ulquiorra
2.Ulquiorra
3.Ulquiorra
4.Ulquiorra
5.Ulquiorra
6.Ulquiorra
7.Ulquiorra
8.Ulquiorra
9.Ulquiorra
10.Ulquiorra
Old 2007-12-28, 07:18   Link #60
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
i leaning to Halibel ranking as 3rd espada since i think she is replacing Nel's third rank.
the it would be yoruichi/ soifon all over again, another b**** fight again, way too predictable.
Closed Thread