Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-23, 09:02   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 363 Discussion

Superchunky from Hell.

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter where Ukitake fired something similar to a cero. Shunsui sees his friend joined the battle is about to say something but gets interrupted by Ukitake. He says Shunsui can’t complain because there are two opponents (Stark and Lilinette) so it’s not cheating for him (Ukitake) to join. “More importantly, you were about to release bankai, right?” Asks Ukitake and Shunisui just laughed so he continues, “You better not. Your bankai shouldn’t be shown off in such place.” Shunsui goes quiet after his warning.

* Ukitake turns his attention back to Stark and he asks if Ukitake really has fird a cero. Ukitake smiles and asks him to try again to find out. Stark fires it immediately ignoring Lilinette’s protest. But the result is the same, Ukitake fires something similar to cero back and forces him to dodge. But after tried again, he sees Ukitake’s left sword would absorb a cero then transfers to the right one. The tags hanging on the rope meant to increase the speed before the energy gets fire again.

* Stark says this is such a mean ability but instead of being angry Ukitake happily compliments Stark for being able to see right through everything after just three attacks. However Stark asks what would happen if he fires 1,000 shots at once. But before he does anything Shunsui appears from behind aiming to slid his neck off. Stark dodged and fires the gun at him but Shunsui escaped.“I told you not to do anything out of character.”“Don’t shove something like that to me.” Whines Shunsui, “If it’s out of my character then this doing things out of character is my character.”“Huh, I knew it. You are the same as I.” Stark replies.

* But before they could attack, the gigantic Garganta opened not far away from where they are fighting. The gate is so big that even Yamamoto’s fire wall (to lock Aizen, Gin and Tousen) looks small. Shunsui and Ukitake are surprised to see Wonderweiss and behind him is a shadow of some gigantic creature. Its head is small compares to its body and has one shiny eye. The only part they could see clearly is its hand. It (sort of) resembles a human’s one but its nails are of the Gillain masks.

Quote:

- There 's a huge sound from the sky above and it begins to split. From the split turns a gigantic hole, and someone appears. A surprised Ukitake says its a Garganta and Shunshui replies is someone coming to back the espada up .

- A figure appears from Garganta and begins muttering, Ukitake is surprised . Stark recognizes the intruder,its WonderWeiss . Wonderweiss mutters " Owwww " and from the large hole approaches a ferocious creature's silhouette.

Credits : SpaceCat / Annie / Sheetz / Drake / Nja

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-06-25 at 15:40.
Old 2009-06-23, 09:07   Link #2
Gin
*Artist

ukitake's shikai sounds powerful,i wonder if it also amplifies the original attack
edit: yay wonderwiess is back! (possibly) maybe he will free aizen, gin, and tousen
Old 2009-06-23, 09:12   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Who is the Big Guy who appears from the rear. Mostly likely a prelude to other captains joining in i.e. Komamura . If Wonderweiss joins the fight he is not a VL as it would be overkill . And Wonderweiss was shown be mentally challenged. Now that he is interrupting Stark, did he mature mentally or was playing along .
Old 2009-06-23, 09:39   Link #4
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Who is the Big Guy who appears from the rear. Mostly likely a prelude to other captains joining in i.e. Komamura . If Wonderweiss joins the fight he is not a VL as it would be overkill . And Wonderweiss was shown be mentally challenged. Now that he is interrupting Stark, did he mature mentally or was playing along .
maybe kenpachi found a way out of HM and is going to kill everyone with his 1 lesson of kendo. then he will fight aizen and win by only looking through the eye thats normally covered by his eye-patch (because that eye hasn't seen aizen's shikai)
Old 2009-06-23, 09:43   Link #5
Animecentred

I wonder if teh big guys is Wonderweiss's fraccion or vice versa. Anyhow it will be good to see the mentally stunted arancar again.
Old 2009-06-23, 09:43   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Hard to picture Wonderweiss pull a Keyser Soze, he is not Kevin Spacey . Also some new addition .

Quote:
The two guys are being pushed. Kyouraku is going to use his bankai but Ukitake stops him.
Old 2009-06-23, 09:47   Link #7
Gin
*Artist

anybody else get the feeling that that shunsui and ukitake are going to be on the verge of victory, and then ukitake is going to have a coughing fit and they will get pwnd?
Old 2009-06-23, 09:47   Link #8
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The two guys are being pushed. Kyouraku is going to use his bankai but Ukitake stops him.
now that's something...
wonder why stop him...

Old 2009-06-23, 09:49   Link #9
kitten320

Somehow next chapter sounds to be random 0_o

Wonderwise? Hope not, he was annoying in my opinion -_-
Old 2009-06-23, 09:50   Link #10
Animecentred

it could be that Kyouraku thinks he can beat stark and the other two with it and Ukitake might just want to see what they can do first. Or who knows maybe his Bankai is so powerful Ukitake doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag yet.

Last edited by Animecentred; 2009-06-23 at 09:51. Reason: terrible, terrible spelling
Old 2009-06-23, 09:52   Link #11
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Wonderwise? Hope not, he was annoying in my opinion -_-
it is said that his power is that of an espada
annoying or not...

Old 2009-06-23, 09:54   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
it could be that Kyouraku thinks he can beat stark and the other two with it and Ukitake might just want to see what they can do first. Or who knows maybe his Bankai is so powerful Ukitake doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag yet.

Most likely thats the scenario also somewhat of an indication Stark has more to his release than whats shown . Other than that I see no reason for Shunshui pulling out his Bankai .But its a nice twist overall my interest in Bleach once again peaked
Old 2009-06-23, 09:57   Link #13
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Ukitake's ability sounds a awful lot like Nels....
Old 2009-06-23, 09:58   Link #14
Animecentred

@geta boshi

True, i have found bleach a bit hard going recently. But i am definbately interested now as Ukitake is back on the scene, he was one of my top characters and now is no1 thanks to his shikai
Old 2009-06-23, 10:07   Link #15
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Ukitake's ability sounds a awful lot like Nels....
kubo is running low on creativity and he needs whats left of it to explain ichigo's 2nd hollow form and to come up with an ending
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
it is said that his power is that of an espada
annoying or not...
a lot of people think he might be a vasto lorde
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animecentred View Post
@geta boshi

True, i have found bleach a bit hard going recently. But i am definbately interested now as Ukitake is back on the scene, he was one of my top characters and now is no1 thanks to his shikai
i agree, this more than makes up for the chapters wasted on hitsuguya
Old 2009-06-23, 10:13   Link #16
Animecentred

I don't know, Hitsuguya can seem okay at times. But i agree that he has had his time to shine and should now bow out of the spotlight for a few chapters at least. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Nanao but alas people care more about the powerhouses me included.
Old 2009-06-23, 10:13   Link #17
kitten320

Those guys better be good, otherwise they also will be a big waste of pages.
Old 2009-06-23, 10:23   Link #18
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animecentred View Post
I don't know, Hitsuguya can seem okay at times. But i agree that he has had his time to shine and should now bow out of the spotlight for a few chapters at least. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Nanao but alas people care more about the powerhouses me included.
i liked him when he relied on his established powers/skills instead of just pulling out new moves every battle
Old 2009-06-23, 10:28   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Some new additions and insight into Ukitake's shikai

Quote:
* Some ridiculously huge guy appears from the rear (a big black mass, can't tell who).

* Basically it absorbs as one thing and transforms while passing through the chain and is emitted as a wave of energy.

Credits : SpaceCat

Old 2009-06-23, 10:31   Link #20
Farscape
Secondman

Wonderweiss is far from huge tho.. and as suspected why waste two of the strongest captains on one opponent thats just overkill.. woudn't have made much sense if it happened and still doesn't make sense if it does.

@Geta Boshi

Thanks for the usual share.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion