AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-12-18, 22:01   Link #41
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Send a message via AIM to Prodigious Send a message via MSN to Prodigious Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigious
I think her second body had a little too much on the top.
Prodigious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 22:04   Link #42
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigious
I think her second body had a little too much on the top.
Spoiler:
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-18, 22:21   Link #43
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Send a message via AIM to Prodigious Send a message via MSN to Prodigious Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigious
Spoiler for yeah but:
Old 2005-12-18, 22:26   Link #44
Cyz
"Show it to me"

i like the 2nd form overall
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 05:12   Link #45
xxxplizit
triple-echhi

Send a message via AIM to xxxplizit Send a message via MSN to xxxplizit Send a message via Yahoo to xxxplizit
The first form looks really cute!

The second form, though sexy, has a bit too much inflation on the rack. XD
xxxplizit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 05:24   Link #46
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Thread merged. Please check if a thread doesn't already exist first if the series
you want to discuss is not from 2005.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 18:55   Link #47
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Quick question. Who's baby was that at the end? I mean, everything to me implied it was "hers" mainly because of the name as well as them saying "he belongs to a friend of ours." However, if that's the case, how'd she get him? Did she adopt another baby, is it a clone of Chevalier(it has the same hair as he did, and looks like the baby in the flashback scenes)?

I just can't imagine it being a biological son of hers since there's no indication of her getting romantically involved with anyone throughout the series, let alone suddenly settling down and getting pregnant. The whole baby thing threw me for a loop. Is there an official statement on who the baby belongs to and how he was born? It's probably the only unexplained part of the show that actually bugs me.
Old 2005-12-19, 19:02   Link #48
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Quick question. Who's baby was that at the end? I mean, everything to me implied it was "hers" mainly because of the name as well as them saying "he belongs to a friend of ours." However, if that's the case, how'd she get him? Did she adopt another baby, is it a clone of Chevalier(it has the same hair as he did, and looks like the baby in the flashback scenes)?

I just can't imagine it being a biological son of hers since there's no indication of her getting romantically involved with anyone throughout the series, let alone suddenly settling down and getting pregnant. The whole baby thing threw me for a loop. Is there an official statement on who the baby belongs to and how he was born? It's probably the only unexplained part of the show that actually bugs me.
If my memory serves me correctly (and assuming I made the right judgement in the first place)

There were 2 children:

In one of the episodes where Eclair was acting as a decoy against the orbital infiltration group, she was working with another woman. That woman had a child, and called her Eclair.

Wasn't the other child the child of mecredi & the inspector?
EDIT: Guess not... guess I'll have to rewatch the series again... someday...

Last edited by eMpTy265; 2005-12-19 at 19:37.
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 19:31   Link #49
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Nope nope nope. Sorry

Yeah, Ms. Padushka had a child, and ended up naming her Eclair after well.... Eclair. She was in the scene at the end of the show when they are in the room(I guess it was a nursery) with the baby. She's the one who asked "is that your baby." However, I know it isn't Mecredi cause she was the one holding it and said "no it belongs to a friend of ours." That's why I'm so damn confused.

IIRC(I should pull out the dvds and double check) the people in the room were Ms. Padushka and her baby, the other baby named Chevalier, Mecredi, Viola and Cesario, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, and I think Un-oh and A-ou. So the "it belongs to a friend of ours" statement is limited to a certain amount of characters. It can't be inspector Armburst's because he's with Mecredi. I highly doubt it's Eclipse's(can't see her having a baby all of the sudden). I don't think it belongs to either Sinistra or Dextera(again, why would they all of the sudden have a child?). So, it really only leaves Lumiere and Eclair. Now, at the very end, Lumi has a child's body again, so I don't think it's her. That basically means it has to be Eclair's.

But again, how'd she get it? It looks just like the baby Chevalier in the flashbacks, but since he wasn't her real son, I would guess it's a clone maybe(although Eclipse said clones were illegal). I guess she could have adopted another child, but I don't see why. And I just can't imagine her getting pregnant, not when they make it clear after the credits that she is still fighting as an ES member. SO WTF HAPPENED! lol
Old 2005-12-19, 19:41   Link #50
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
I just can't imagine it being a biological son of hers since there's no indication of her getting romantically involved with anyone throughout the series, let alone suddenly settling down and getting pregnant. The whole baby thing threw me for a loop.
You forgot about the Doctor who left her the room to fix up Lumiere. He had the major hots for her.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-19, 20:01   Link #51
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

And he was also dead by then. They said decades had passed since they had seen him. And he left them a message saying he didn't know how much longer he was going to be alive with the war going on. I doubt it was him...
Old 2005-12-19, 20:05   Link #52
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
And he was also dead by then. They said decades had passed since they had seen him. And he left them a message saying he didn't know how much longer he was going to be alive with the war going on. I doubt it was him...
Well, maybe Eclair adopted another son in memory to Chevalier...

Don't read into it too much, since we're not likely to find out the reasons / consequences unless there's a sequel... (highly unlikely)
Old 2005-12-19, 20:21   Link #53
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

I know, but it bugs me so much. It's one of those things where it's seemingly minor, but I can't help but feel like it's really important. At teh very least I just want my curiosity put at ease. And man oh man I'd love a sequel. I'm going to start a petition for Kiddy Grade 2!
Old 2005-12-20, 01:56   Link #54
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Eclair's first form was well suited to those cosplaying outfits she wore early in the series. She was cute. The 2nd form, she already was cute without swapping. Plus more mature...
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-20, 04:00   Link #55
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

And of course everyone is forgetting that she goes back to 1st form 10 years later.
Old 2005-12-20, 19:26   Link #56
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

First form? It looked a lot different than any other shown form to me. At the very end of the show, she has a bold red hair color with blue eyes(very similar eyes to Lumiere's in the beginning). IMO it was pretty damn ugly too. Unless that was her original form(as in her very first life), I think it wasn't like any of the others.

Lumiere's final form was really pretty with the turquoise green hair and the red eyes. So kawaii. I wish she had an adult body in her final form(if she has a kid body because her ability is so draining, can't she regenerate her energy over time?)

and is it certain that the epilogue takes place after 10 years? I don't remember anything saying how much time had passed.
Old 2005-12-20, 19:59   Link #57
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
and is it certain that the epilogue takes place after 10 years? I don't remember anything saying how much time had passed.
The girl who was working with Eclair mentions that she was part of the children's tour group that went by in episode 1 so I took a little interpolation and thought that they were 2nd graders.
Old 2005-12-20, 20:28   Link #58
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist

Well that's some good guess work. Obviously time has gone by, but I'm not sure how accurate your guesstimation is.
Old 2005-12-20, 23:50   Link #59
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:

Lumiere's final form was really pretty with the turquoise green hair and the red eyes. So kawaii. I wish she had an adult body in her final form(if she has a kid body because her ability is so draining, can't she regenerate her energy over time?)
I wish they explained Lumiere's abilities fullly though.. it seemed pretty interesting...

It seemed like she could only use the particle ability once, after being absorbed by the reception chamber... but then her puppet abilities somehow returned.

So did Lumiere 'optimize' herself while she was reconstructing Eclair and herself? Or was it just a plothole? Oh well... guess I won't find out...
Old 2005-12-21, 14:43   Link #60
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I would love to see a Kiddy Grade prequel and that more explain the back ground of the various ES member. Like how many are there exactly, thier background, how they meet, and where they came from. It seems lie they had all various time cross paths with each other, either as allies or enemies.

And i want to see a more of a Mature Lumi.

btw does Eclair count as a MILF? She didn't gave birth to Chevalier, but did raise him form whe he was a baby.