AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-09-18, 09:26   Link #27581
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
My wallet even harder!
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
My room is collapsing @@
My Backlog is craving attention.
Old 2012-09-18, 10:33   Link #27582
loon1688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Your kit and photos look fantastic as always, loon! I really dig that FX and its bits effects.
Thanks....Bro....
loon1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 16:24   Link #27583
derrickmc63

so i just got the
MG sandrock
MG Gelgoog 2.0
HG G Bouncer
for the G Bouncer i know i might be the odd man out, but i am just not a fan of the color scheme. all white isnt just for me. think about painting with different shades of blue. Hopefully it will be a success.
derrickmc63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 16:30   Link #27584
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmc63 View Post
so i just got the
MG sandrock
MG Gelgoog 2.0
HG G Bouncer
for the G Bouncer i know i might be the odd man out, but i am just not a fan of the color scheme. all white isnt just for me. think about painting with different shades of blue. Hopefully it will be a success.
Not an "odd man out".. =P
I actually got the:

HG Genoce Custom
HG G-Exes
HG G-Bouncer
HG Age-2 Normal Special Ops

So, if you're an "odd man out" what would I be for getting all 4 in HG? LOL
Old 2012-09-19, 16:35   Link #27585
derrickmc63

i was talking about the ms being just white.
Old 2012-09-19, 16:37   Link #27586
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
i was talking about the ms being just white.
I know.

So then what would I be since I have:

HG Genoce Custom
HG G-Exes
HG G-Bouncer
HG Age-2 Normal Special Ops

LOL
Old 2012-09-19, 16:39   Link #27587
derrickmc63

a person who likes woolf enneacle. lol
Old 2012-09-19, 16:43   Link #27588
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Old 2012-09-19, 17:20   Link #27589
FalsePrime

Quote:
Woah now Mr/Ms.

AGE is dog shit on a stick, but Woolf was easily the best thing that show has, not to mention his suits are totally Gundam versions of Prime Mode Ultra Magnus, you can't hate on that.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 17:25   Link #27590
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
Woah now Mr/Ms.

AGE is dog shit on a stick, but Woolf was easily the best thing that show has, not to mention his suits are totally Gundam versions of Prime Mode Ultra Magnus, you can't hate on that.
I wouldn't say that Gundam Age was a horrible anime.
It was a show directed towards children, and for us older anime fans, it gave us some feeling of nostalgia through the mecha designs.

The only problem that I had with Age was with arc 3 and this final arc. They were both rushed.

For a 49 episode series, episode 48 was noticeably rushed. They just went around killing off characters left and right, and I worry about this week's episode, which will be the final.

We don't even have a final enemy like we had with (for example) Gundam 00 where it was Ribbons.

The potential final enemies Ezelcant and Zeheart were killed...

I'm just waiting til I see the final episode before I judge the series overall. Also, maybe we'll get some announcement of a Gundam Age movie to tie up some loose ends and maybe give the series a little better ending.

Aside from that, I just want Bandai to release all the leads (and variations) in MG; be it a regular release of online exclusive. I like the mecha designs from Age. They remind me of 00 a lot (same designer I think it was), while sort of having a UC feel.

I might actually give up on Gundam and GunPla after Age.. Depending on what the next 50 episode series is. But GunPla... I am willing to wait a few years to see if Bandai finishes up the MG 00 line (fingers crossed since it seems less likely these days).... or maybe we'll see some Real Grade kits for 00...
Old 2012-09-19, 17:30   Link #27591
derrickmc63

im never said i hated the Woolf, i never said I hate the Designs of the suits, i just dont like the MS being plain white. That is just my personal preference.
Old 2012-09-19, 17:31   Link #27592
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
im never said i hated the Woolf, i never said I hate the Designs of the suits, i just dont like the MS being plain white. That is just my personal preference.
Most people don't like how Woolf's suits are in mostly white. It's like the Unicorn Gundam, heh.

It's just an acquired taste. =P Nothing wrong with disliking or liking a mecha design. We all have our own opinions.
Old 2012-09-19, 18:53   Link #27593
X207
Gamyūsa

i actually liked Asemu's age2 in the white colour scheme alot. it looks so clean looking. the original color scheme is nice but its still a standard red blue white scheme. DH looks even better than white AGE 2 normal.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 18:57   Link #27594
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i actually liked Asemu's age2 in the white colour scheme alot. it looks so clean looking. the original color scheme is nice but its still a standard red blue white scheme. DH looks even better than white AGE 2 normal.
I just can't wait til I have the MG AGE2 Normal, Special Ops, Darkhound, and the Double Bullet displayed side by side.
Old 2012-09-19, 19:48   Link #27595
X207
Gamyūsa

and i just cant wait until they release the Zeydars, MS of Medel Zant. the MS designs of AGE have been unique as far as Vagan designs go but only Zeidars/Zeydars is the one i'll get when its availble. the DH is a tempting model but i dont plan to get many more kits. i have 12 completed 1 mid build and 4 to start. im 50% through a 1/100 stock color repaint of Nebula Blitz and have 144 Arios, 1.5 gundam, 144 Quanta MS with full saber kit to do. theres so many more is like to do but the time ans space arent there and i dont like to keep many unstarted. unfortuantely i always find an excuse when i have 2 backlogged and cant resist buying another one. its a bit of a sickness in a sense.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 21:35   Link #27596
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
and i just cant wait until they release the Zeydars, MS of Medel Zant. the MS designs of AGE have been unique as far as Vagan designs go but only Zeidars/Zeydars is the one i'll get when its availble. the DH is a tempting model but i dont plan to get many more kits. i have 12 completed 1 mid build and 4 to start. im 50% through a 1/100 stock color repaint of Nebula Blitz and have 144 Arios, 1.5 gundam, 144 Quanta MS with full saber kit to do. theres so many more is like to do but the time ans space arent there and i dont like to keep many unstarted. unfortuantely i always find an excuse when i have 2 backlogged and cant resist buying another one. its a bit of a sickness in a sense.
I know what you mean and I totally agree.
I have a tendecy to buy more kits than I have time to build. >_<

The same for when I buy video games. Ugh~ It sucks not having like 24-7 to just play videogames and make GunPla... It'd be nice. But that's part of life ya know?
Old 2012-09-20, 00:54   Link #27597
shadow5795

hi people. new to the forums...but not new to gunpla. I just finished my first 2 real grades: freedom and justice. Im debating on the mk II and I cant wait for the zeta.

shadow5795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 01:08   Link #27598
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ Your dynamic poses look great, shadow. Also, great build too.

As for me, I'm still worry about that RG Zeta coz from the official preview pics, it seems that it can't even stand on its own. So yeah, still waiting for some reviews.
Old 2012-09-20, 05:29   Link #27599
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow5795 View Post
hi people. new to the forums...but not new to gunpla. I just finished my first 2 real grades: freedom and justice. Im debating on the mk II and I cant wait for the zeta.
Great poses, just in time for the SEED Remastered episode 39. The RG Mk.II is pretty good build IMO, way different than the previous six.

@Obelisk ze Tormentor - Still be buying RG Zeta inspite of those concerns, given the HGUC prices.
Old 2012-09-20, 05:49   Link #27600
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
@Obelisk ze Tormentor - Still be buying RG Zeta inspite of those concerns, given the HGUC prices.
Standing issue aside, my further concern regarding RG Zeta is whether its legs are limp or not. When I saw the preview pics, those legs looks pretty limp AKA just hanging there and we can do nothing about it. It’ll be suck if it’s true, coz then even a base stand can’t help it make a good pose. Still, I’m hoping for the best coz I too want to own a good RG Zeta if Bandai can pull it off. I don’t mind if it can’t transform coz I don’t buy Gunpla for transformation gimmick (I’d buy Transformers for that).

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy