AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 20 20.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 19.59%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 24.74%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 17.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 5.15%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 5.15%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.09%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.06%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.03%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.03%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-24, 11:01   Link #121
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
well of course, they love each other, inori even kiss shu to prove it. too bad he wasn't awake.
True. But what I mean with that is. That because take back Inori its first priority I don't think he want to waste time. So ...sorry for you guys but shu don't had time for you
Old 2012-02-24, 11:14   Link #122
Trudinh

What happen to Gai? is the problem now. Did GHQ done something to him? The Virus turn him Evil? Mana is controlling him? (Last time we see gai was when he got stab with mana, then there a little scene of him being happy with mana)

SO basically Inori Save Shu by getting herself capture then Shu have to save Inori from being Capture which Inori want to get Captured to save Shu.
Old 2012-02-24, 11:14   Link #123
EroKing

The show keeps getting funnier. The comedy aspect is so stong in this one.

*Mana takes over Inori and tries to give Shu a happy ending*

- A few moments later -

Mana to Inori inner dialogue "You are a monster, get away from Shu before you kill him"

Something tells me Mana is trolling Inori hard and meant something like "You can be a monster *in bed* and kill Shu from over-doing it" which would make Mana the most awesome character in the show. Ah screw it, she is the most awesome character in the show!

Girl, you ain't wearing any

Last edited by EroKing; 2012-02-24 at 11:38.
Old 2012-02-24, 11:48   Link #124
Trudinh

i dont think mana is controlling inori. i think she just influencing her. like at the end inori doing this to save shu because if mana say that she should come back to mana before she kill shu. and she dont want to kill shu.

inori is a fake that is created for mana. so inori is starting to gain emotion she can feel love, hatred, and angry. but those are still mana emotion.
Old 2012-02-24, 11:51   Link #125
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

Girl, you ain't wearing any
Are you sure?
http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/pro...int-Womens.htm
Old 2012-02-24, 11:59   Link #126
EroKing

Damn, I thought those were shadows. There goes my joke
Old 2012-02-24, 12:48   Link #127
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
As for Shu wound I wonder if Inori didn't use some of her crystal magic. After all she had that stun forehead tap of hers.
Regardless if she used a crystal to tend Shu's wound, it doesn't matter.
Shu was left with such wounds for -minutes-.

While anime tend to exaggerate blood and all, in Shu's case, it is surprisingly tame considering the extent of his wounds. Few minutes would be enough to leave him unconscious and there goes the state of shock, multiple organ failure and ultimately death.
It is unlikely that Shu could stop the hemorraghe by himself, to which he needs drastic medical care before reaching the circulatory shock state, within what... 5 minutes?

And as mentioned by other members: assuming he survive this, he would be affected by a massive infection considering the wounds and where he was.
Old 2012-02-24, 12:55   Link #128
Trudinh

it a war zone there alot of medical kit around. gosh and his hand got cut off not like his whole arm, it 1 hand. if u got 1 hand cut off just cover it up with a piece of cloth for it to stop bleeding and u will be fine for a while. and it an anime.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:15   Link #129
Soji

True but at least now Shu is determinate to do what he had to do.
Spoiler for Shu:

I mean look those eyes that he had.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:16   Link #130
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
it a war zone there alot of medical kit around. gosh and his hand got cut off not like his whole arm, it 1 hand. if u got 1 hand cut off just cover it up with a piece of cloth for it to stop bleeding and u will be fine for a while. and it an anime.
It is especially because it is a war zone that it is extremely unlikely you can salvage medical kit, since that kind of supply would quite precious to any party.
Furthermore, the issue is that Shu was left alone, bleeding this way for minutes before Inori could flee with him. By the time Inori could do anything for him, Shu could have died anyway.

Having your forearm severed is a major wound, no matter how you look at that. If the brachial artery is affected (which is the case, considering where Shu was hit), you will bleed to death unless you have a drastic measure to stop the hemorraghe.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:20   Link #131
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It is especially because it is a war zone that it is extremely unlikely you can salvage medical kit, since that kind of supply would quite precious to any party.
Furthermore, the issue is that Shu was left alone, bleeding this way for minutes before Inori could flee with him. By the time Inori could do anything for him, Shu could have died anyway.

Having your forearm severed is a major wound, no matter how you look at that. If the brachial artery is affected (which is the case, considering where Shu was hit), you will bleed to death unless you have a drastic measure to stop the hemorraghe.
Very true but this is the future, maybe such things are easily acquired. I mean hundreds of orbital strike capable weapons are easily acquired so why not this.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:21   Link #132
com_gwp

^What you probably mean is, since when has logic ever stopped this show?
Old 2012-02-24, 13:26   Link #133
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
^What you probably mean is, since when has logic ever stopped this show?
You never know this is the future, maybe a bunch of crazy shit happened in the future we just don't know about.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:26   Link #134
ookamigirl

Gai is back & he's back with no mercy.
How could he pull so many voids at the same time & combine them into one?
Just awesome, even if it cost those kids their lives.
Shu was totally pathetic..
Inori is still a monster, but she's all Shu's got left and the only one who really cares.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-02-24, 13:26   Link #135
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Look at what you are talking about,this is about a show which has a guy that fires rockets from his hand and UN decides to annihilate Japan.

However,I too would also like to know how they stopped the bleeding.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:27   Link #136
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Regardless if she used a crystal to tend Shu's wound, it doesn't matter.
Shu was left with such wounds for -minutes-.

While anime tend to exaggerate blood and all, in Shu's case, it is surprisingly tame considering the extent of his wounds. Few minutes would be enough to leave him unconscious and there goes the state of shock, multiple organ failure and ultimately death.
It is unlikely that Shu could stop the hemorraghe by himself, to which he needs drastic medical care before reaching the circulatory shock state, within what... 5 minutes?

And as mentioned by other members: assuming he survive this, he would be affected by a massive infection considering the wounds and where he was.
Duh I know that to.
I even said before that he should be already dead from the blood loose or heavy infection, in one of my previous posts.

However I just said that because there must be some plothole magic that authors used to rationalize Shu survival. As far as it goes he should already be dying from lying there where Gai cut his arm off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
Gai is back & he's back with no mercy.
How could he pull so many voids at the same time & combine them into one?
Just awesome, even if it cost those kids their lives.
Shu was totally pathetic..
Inori is still a monster, but she's all Shu's got left and the only one who really cares.
Gai combined king power with his void power.
His void gun already allowed him to forcefully take out other people voids. When he pulls out other people voids you see that Gai void mark aka triangle gun. Whats new is him building that lolz rocket from 3 voids and then commanding it to attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
Look at what you are talking about,this is about a show which has a guy that fires rockets from his hand and UN decides to annihilate Japan.

However,I too would also like to know how they stopped the bleeding.
Who knows maybe they have Mass Effect Medi-Gel ^^.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:27   Link #137
com_gwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
You never know this is the future, maybe a bunch of crazy shit happened in the future we just don't know about.
Isn't that exactly what I mean?
Old 2012-02-24, 13:32   Link #138
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

I really want to see Shu's Void.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:36   Link #139
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
I really want to see Shu's Void.
I don't think we will ever see it.
And if we do it will be some PukeRainbow stuff.
Like rebuilding the town with his void power, or separating Inori from Mana by his void power, or other plot magic void power.
Each and every void in GC was plot induced. Just look at last episode, Gai making some stupid rocket, then Gai showing up with Bow of Roots void which is just to good to capture Inori. Its like Jesus Gai knew that catching Inori will be hard so he used his Messiah power to find a particular void at particular time which the story required from him.
Old 2012-02-24, 13:42   Link #140
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Hmm,maybe further research allowed them to upgrade the genome to modify the Void itself.

Through I think it didn't make much sense for three Voids to combine and become a relatively normal looking (no purple lines and stuff if you know what I mean) missile.

I think the new Void-combining mechanic needs some explanations.