AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-03, 09:31   Link #561
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Since the other option is the anime thread, nope.

But still, are there any other shades of black though? I can only think of dark gray.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 09:59   Link #562
Kaos!

No one mentioned they must be purely of one colour. Ardor Maiden's avatar is a combination of red and white.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:08   Link #563
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Since the other option is the anime thread, nope.

But still, are there any other shades of black though? I can only think of dark gray.
Only other Black is Black Vise. There is Dusk Taker and Wolfram Cerberus is technically dark colored but I don't think they have similar properties to Hime
Old 2012-06-03, 14:55   Link #564
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Only other Black is Black Vise. There is Dusk Taker and Wolfram Cerberus is technically dark colored but I don't think they have similar properties to Hime
Actually, what are the properties of Black? In Versus KYH said that she herself doesn't know, is black expanded in the latter novels?
Old 2012-06-03, 15:15   Link #565
churchblue
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
is this for fic character? their is no subforum for AW (yet) so we can't really make a thing out of it. And this thread is for the novel thread. Is this really the right place for that?

So your new character now is a... shadow? almost black .... heck it is black.
I don't know anything that is similar to black and simple to say.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 15:28   Link #566
churchblue
Banned

Also Shadow Tesla has a forbidden move called "Tesla Flux" which is basically Tesla builds up energy in herself to increase power equal to a Level 10 and release that energy on the opponent. It is very dangerous and is a last resort. It is said it has enough power to wipe Chrome Disaster "out of existence". However the drawback is that since ST is a Level 5, she called only hold this power for 10 seconds or otherwise she will destroy herself and everything in a 50 mile radius.
Old 2012-06-04, 00:37   Link #567
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Actually, what are the properties of Black? In Versus KYH said that she herself doesn't know, is black expanded in the latter novels?
Later = Vol11 since that's the only Volume came out after that, and the traits of Black isn't mentioned there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
Also Shadow Tesla has a forbidden move called "Tesla Flux" which is basically Tesla builds up energy in herself to increase power equal to a Level 10 and release that energy on the opponent. It is very dangerous and is a last resort. It is said it has enough power to wipe Chrome Disaster "out of existence". However the drawback is that since ST is a Level 5, she called only hold this power for 10 seconds or otherwise she will destroy herself and everything in a 50 mile radius.
MARY SUE ALERT. The FU-?! 'Level 10'? Nobody, readers and in-setting characters alike, even knows what that might be like right now. 'Wipe Chrome Disaster out of existence'? One of the only 7 Sacred Treasure in Accel World, even if influenced by the thoughts of a now gone Burst Linker, able to be defeated by any single attack? For good? What. The. Hell.

50 mile radius... *facepalm* I'm not even touching into this one...

When this season is over I think I might ask for a subforum for Accel World... if only so that I won't have to see crazy ideas in the LN thread anymore...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 00:47   Link #568
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Later = Vol11 since that's the only Volume came out after that, and the traits of Black isn't mentioned there.
I see. So it is still a mystery. Does that include white as well?

Quote:
MARY SUE ALERT. The FU-?! 'Level 10'? Nobody, readers and in-setting characters alike, even knows what that might be like right now. 'Wipe Chrome Disaster out of existence'? One of the only 7 Sacred Treasure in Accel World, even if influenced by the thoughts of a now gone Burst Linker, able to be defeated by any single attack? For good? What. The. Hell.

When this season is over I think I might ask for a subforum for Accel World... if only so that I won't have to see crazy ideas in the LN thread anymore...
I suggest earlier. At this rate, this thread will get flooded with Mary Sue OC's.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 00:50   Link #569
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Not yet....can be guessed but then guesses may be way off.

Yes. White is also unknown

Quote:

That kind of character should be a software admin. And the game of Burst Link itself should be beyond his/her purview and more suited to the backdoor politics spurring the game's creation. If anyone can even begin to guess at it; rather than a player.

Also Level 10 may not be power related. It may be simply game ender all the way through getting your brain fried killing you instantly or being mindwiped into some new recruit for some government black project.
Old 2012-06-04, 00:59   Link #570
Xaturas

Heck this RPG character creation is stupid.
Lol badwagon creation of new character.
Name:me
Power: Admin - Delete/destroy/defeat anything in BB program. Can modify and bend BB to his whims, has the power to alter code without any computer mainframe input. Has power to modify/delete/shutdown server. Is a god in BB world.

Now all your characters are null as I destroyed creation of new characters in AW by using my BB admin account. So go away with that sh1t.

Back to real thread ...

Mmm so there's no explanation yet about black powers and affinity? Btw I wonder as I only watch anime. How did KYH modify her *name identifier* when she was talking with Niko? They said that its impossible to counterfeit it, yet she had somehow a modified version. Her familly is someone big in the world or it was just mad hacking skills. I know that author is beatting around the bush with her name but seriously why does she hate it so much, its like she is some deep undercover agent or daughter of most important person in world #_@.
Old 2012-06-04, 01:02   Link #571
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Back to real thread ...

Mmm so there's no explanation yet about black powers and affinity? Btw I wonder as I only watch anime. How did KYH modify her *name identifier* when she was talking with Niko? They said that its impossible to counterfeit it, yet she had somehow a modified version. Her familly is someone big in the world or it was just mad hacking skills. I know that author is beatting around the bush with her name but seriously why does she hate it so much, its like she is some deep undercover agent or daughter of most important person in world #_@.
Just hacking skill. She only changed the cover, didn't go into the structure of the card. Even then this card thing is just a joke to mess around with Niko, she still uses her real card in RL.
Old 2012-06-04, 01:03   Link #572
Xaturas

@Flere821

Btw can you find the post about CD thx.
Old 2012-06-04, 01:04   Link #573
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Her name is unknown even now. Imagine if her relatives turn out to be BB's creator/s although that's highly highly unlikely

No, no it should be like this

Name: Banker

Funds BB. Decides BB unprofitable. Pulls plug on RnD and mainteinance.
Old 2012-06-04, 01:08   Link #574
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
@Flere821

Btw can you find the post about CD thx.
Ask, and ye shall receive:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=244

Talks about Chrome Falcon, the 1st Generation of Chrome Disaster.
Old 2012-06-04, 01:09   Link #575
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Her name is unknown even now. Imagine if her relatives turn out to be BB's creator/s although that's highly highly unlikely

No, no it should be like this

Name: Banker

Funds BB. Decides BB unprofitable. Pulls plug on RnD and mainteinance.
But seriously there needs to be something. If author was beating around the bush for 11 vols with here name. Just because her name is something like "Bob" it would be just dumb.

Quote:
Ask, and ye shall receive:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=244

Talks about Chrome Falcon, the 1st Generation of Chrome Disaster.
Thx, rep.
Old 2012-06-04, 14:04   Link #576
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Some question about chrome falcon,

Spoiler for rule:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 15:20   Link #577
Awrya
U mad?

My guess is that duels are usually one-on-one, in which he usually obliterated his opponents in. Due to rage/sadness/madness he went to the unlimited field, where he can attack multiple players (as well as be attacked).

You don't automatically level up once you have achieved enough points, but you must agree to the level up. He probably didn't care much about levelling, but rather just wanting to kill as many players as possible.
Old 2012-06-04, 15:21   Link #578
churchblue
Banned

Basically, ST uses Tesla Flux she risk uninstalling herself.
Old 2012-06-04, 18:25   Link #579
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Some question about chrome falcon,

Spoiler for rule:
Dunno, maybe he did not kill enough high levels, or maybe when equipped with disaster all other rules no longer apply.
Old 2012-06-04, 18:27   Link #580
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Just read up to date on Baka Tsuki on volume three. So much rage towards Noumi right now.
The final dual is gonna be epic!

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality