AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake Girl - Episode 26 Rating
Perfect 10 7 25.93%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 18.52%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 11.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 11.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 7.41%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 3.70%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 3.70%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-04, 23:12   Link #61
Fishfood1

^think we need a new thread for that, since epi discussion isn't the right thread for a fav char thread.

roof>bed
Old 2009-07-05, 00:01   Link #62
Kon the Magnificent

right, right, my bad, I'll go request one now

anywho, what did you think of Akiha's Inazuma Kick she did on Leopard

Favorite Line: You're the worst.....Leopard

Damn the Prince of Darkness got his from the Great Leopard
Old 2009-07-05, 04:22   Link #63
SnEptUne

I thought the box human problem is solved, aren't they all sent to Nerval's castle to be blasted into oblivion by Leopard's cannon? Nevertheless, what is the meaning of the boxes? That people who isolate themselves from the pain of the world ceased to be human? Or that people hurt themselves when they are given too much freedom?

Surely Akiha wouldn't want to live in a box since she have supporting friends and families. But what about those who are hated because of mere labels (e.g. Nami who is casted aside because she was labeled a run-away and because she cannot smile. Don't we all hate people who can't smile to please others around them. Frankly, she is having live easy compared to those in real life, especially those who were jailed - they will always be treated like dirt until they die.) Surely, they should be put into boxes, and made happy so that they would not harm others.

The episode stopped making sense after episode 23 I think when dead people start popping up and Honoko suddenly seems all well and healthy.
Old 2009-07-05, 23:41   Link #64
FateAnomaly

Hmm it ended but somehow i am not fully satisfied with it. It seems incomplete somehow. Maybe a second season? :P
Old 2009-07-06, 00:30   Link #65
Kon the Magnificent

I too fell as if it is incomplete, as if there is still some things left unsaid, things unresolved, and something more....but what it is...I don't know either

maybe they'll pull out an OVA to fill out the parts missing
Old 2009-07-06, 08:49   Link #66
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Thumbs down God, what happened then!? That ENDING Doesn't look right!

yeah, thinking again there is a lot of things unsettled:

1. what will happen with box people who will to stay like this?

2. what will happen to nerval?

3. what about moon forces? and that spy where did he come from?

4. what about xantipe who lives (?) of human boxes?

5. what about benkei empire?

6. what about nami?

7. what about nervalist? will they rescue nerval-sama?

8. did aleida really disappeared? (i suspect kagura wasn't unconscious of her actions)

we really need a movie or a second season of sorakake!

PD: sorry for the long text ^^

God, I had through with this. I meant that I WAS WRONG!! What am I been thinking these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon the Magnificent View Post
I too fell as if it is incomplete, as if there is still some things left unsaid, things unresolved, and something more....but what it is...I don't know either

maybe they'll pull out an OVA to fill out the parts missing
God, that's for me to know! Talked about gettin obsessed watchin some girls in this show since Mai HiME!
Old 2009-07-07, 01:46   Link #67
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
We know where the spy and the assassin robots came from. OR more correctly we know they are called "Uray People's Republic". We just haven't seen their home yet or what they want.
Old 2009-07-07, 11:15   Link #68
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

1 cylinder = Island, 7 Islands = 1 Archipelago, a number of Archipelagos = Structure

Each Structure is located at each of the Lagrange points.

L1: People's Republic of Uray: China and Indonesia
L2: United States of Laie: North and South America
L3: Darival Joint Sphere: All Europe and Russia
L4: Ellenburg Union: Israel, Middle East, Africa
L5: Kirkwood Co-Prosperity Sphere: Japan, Asia, Australia

I used to translate alot of data from the website, everything people needs to know is right there. But people didn't seem to be interested so I stopped. I posted the above in the technology thread. A little out dated but there's still more stuff there translated than probably anywhere else on the internets.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-07-07, 12:08   Link #69
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
1 cylinder = Island, 7 Islands = 1 Archipelago, a number of Archipelagos = Structure

Each Structure is located at each of the Lagrange points.

L1: People's Republic of Uray: China and Indonesia
L2: United States of Laie: North and South America
L3: Darival Joint Sphere: All Europe and Russia
L4: Ellenburg Union: Israel, Middle East, Africa
L5: Kirkwood Co-Prosperity Sphere: Japan, Asia, Australia

I used to translate alot of data from the website, everything people needs to know is right there. But people didn't seem to be interested so I stopped. I posted the above in the technology thread. A little out dated but there's still more stuff there translated than probably anywhere else on the internets.
Well, is there any addition update information about Nerval's fate or other extra information etc in their official website?
Old 2009-07-10, 05:23   Link #70
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
1. what will happen with box people who will to stay like this?

2. what will happen to nerval?

4. what about xantipe who lives (?) of human boxes?

5. what about benkei empire?

6. what about nami?

7. what about nervalist? will they rescue nerval-sama?

8. did aleida really disappeared? (i suspect kagura wasn't unconscious of her actions)

we really need a movie or a second season of sorakake!

PD: sorry for the long text ^^
I expected a "Good Ending" for this will be.....

1+2+4+7/ Since Nerval in captive , and he is too powerful within the universe to be executed. An arrangement deal must be meet for the people to decide whether they want to stay in the box or not + improve their safety. After all, most of those who were inside the boxes for 50 years + can no longer live ouside the world
3/ The moon force probably would be rescued and those responsible for attacks would be disposed by People's Republic of Uray -> be jailed or executed
5+6/ benkei empire would still be the same. Nami may ended up to be more "matured" after living with the masochist Tsutsuji (so no more "world destruction", "world dominance" instead )
8/ Yeah i guess Aleida disappeared. She is just the more-Nervalist version of Kagura anyway (kind of a split personalit)y
Old 2009-07-17, 03:07   Link #71
Jeffry2009
Banned

Nami shishidou has become 'Kaimu o kakeru shoujo' (The Girl Who leapts through NO ONE).
Old 2009-07-17, 23:08   Link #72
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Forgive me if I'm wrong, put isn't L5 where the PLANTs are in GS/GSD?

Speaking of that, they REALLY went to town with the various SFX from those 2 series starting in the last 2 eps.

Not only that, Itsuki's new unit in mobile armor mode looks like a sleeker and recoloured Moebius Zero, but without the wired gunbarrels.
Old 2009-09-07, 07:09   Link #73
Jeffry2009
Banned

I hope this thread won't DIE especially who still didn't forget about this show till you've been wondering what happened especially me of course!
Old 2009-09-11, 21:05   Link #74
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Probably with a "Tyrant Philosopher" like TsuTsuji she'll get over all that. Perhaps Nami probably will hold a long term grudge against the Shishidou family.
On other hand I forgot to mention the episode's great moments like the (extremely rare) Akiha pwnage(I think she's actually the illegal daughter of Chuck Norris and that's why everyone's being nice to her)
But the best moment:
Nerval: Fire at the other you and bury the sins I did as father! My son!
Leopard: With pleasure!
Princess of Darkness: What?
*Nerval freezes*
laughed my ass of at that bit too. The reaction with 'dad' was hilarious.

A fun bit of sugar and mecha.. that's how I found the show. Leopard and Tsutsuji made it worth the watch. Needs more 'dark queen' with whip.
Old 2009-09-14, 22:56   Link #75
Jeffry2009
Banned

Well who's gonna watch this Stupid show anyway where this storyline doesn't make any sense at the end? And yeah, this show was all about EMOTIONS & FEELINGS since mai-series!
Old 2009-09-25, 14:57   Link #76
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I just didint like this ending... Wait a go Sunrise you clearly messed up Sora Kake Girl, even though it was going okei up too episode 24, they did it with Code Geass and now with Sora Kake Girl.

I MEAN EVERYONE GOT A HAPPY ENDING EXCEPT NAMI!!!!! And Im pissed about that. The only person who had real problems which could be fixed with a little heart too heart talk never happent. And how Kagura acted all good blah blah blah OH Im sorry I switched sides now im good now and Im sorry I messed up your head and set you on the path too destroy the world "and then left her too die"

I mean the ending had so many flaws it was unbearable. I mean there was really heart too heart talking between Nami and the other sisters too sort this out, I mean it was the eldest sister fault for pushing Nami´s mental state when it was on thine ice and hanging by a thread, Wow really nice move kicking her out like that.

Okei overall BAD ENDING. Nami was the only character I could really ever focus on, because she was the only person in this anime who made sense and was the one who made this anime watchable, She was just the character that everyone really had there eyes one, not only because you feel for her but it was clear that what she was going through was caused by those so called "Good Guys" or "Good Girls" I mean she was at first just trying too be like her sisters follow a path and her path took a wrong turn and she was stuck and wanted help, but noooooo they decided too kick her out when she just wanted too know what was going on with the whole Nerval thing who attacked her home.

I mean too think Akiha was the main character in this anime, the only person who did not shine. I mean okei I did feel 1/3 sorry for her the first 4 episodes when was all emo over the fact she had nothing she could do. But hey that was quickly solved and she found out she was a talented machine fighter or something blah blah blah.

OKei I will be clear, the fact im mostly angry is that Nami was completely cut out of the loop by the others sisters, the Shishido siblings, Takane, Kazane, Akiha, Sakura had a bond which they did not even bother sharing with Nami and that is one of the main things that drove her insane.
I missed this particular gem a while back. Man you sound exactly like one of those people who claimed Code Geass was the worst show ever because:

Spoiler for Code Geass:

In fact I'm going to go ahead and assume that was what you were referencing when you mentioned them supposedly ruining that show. You know it's one thing to have a favourite character who you invest an interest in, but it's another to expect them to suddenly and magically become the focus of the story or to get the best possible ending (especially when they've done terrible things) just because of that. I noticed a lot of that going on with this show towards the end with quite a few people and well I just say........what strange priority's some people have.

Sorry, but this is just clearly your own fault and not Sunrise's, but I think others have already mentioned that.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2009-09-25 at 15:14.
Closed Thread