AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Macross Frontier - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 33 27.97%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 36 30.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 16.95%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 9.32%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 6.78%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.69%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.69%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 5.08%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-17, 00:41   Link #601
hai_san

Sheryl get drunk even if it is non alcohol, unfortunately Alto is to stupid to exploit it
Old 2008-09-17, 01:24   Link #602
Paul Hausser
Colonel General

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Sex always counts. And, just like pizza, even when it's bad, it's still good.
Amen to that! And honestly, people thinking pity is all Herr Saotome has on his mind are painfully deluded.
Old 2008-09-17, 01:48   Link #603
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Hausser View Post
Amen to that! And honestly, people thinking pity is all Herr Saotome has on his mind are painfully deluded.
Yeah, clearly all he thinks about is acting.

So, you think Bresra will have lost some ability after having his brain shutdown like that? If he's lost freewill, he's probably not even as good as drone fighters, and those things, if Luca's are any indication, SUCK.
Old 2008-09-17, 02:10   Link #604
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

You keep forgetting, Wesley, that Luca's drones are modded for ELINT, not combat.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-09-17, 07:20   Link #605
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Heads up, Macross Official Website updated the pics for next episode :

Spoiler for Screencaps:

SMS Quarter seems to hold a good amount of screentime, with Canaria pic. And Grace looks more evil and evil as the episodes pass... Seems like next episode will be aired with the best art/graphic quality!
Old 2008-09-17, 07:25   Link #606
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post

Spoiler for Screencaps:

SMS Quarter seems to hold a good amount of screentime, with Canaria pic. And Grace looks more evil and evil as the episodes pass... Seems like next episode will be aired with the best art/graphic quality!
And as usual, the previews never, ever give away the most important scenes, ever (or ones we really want to see)!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2008-09-17 at 07:42.
Old 2008-09-17, 07:31   Link #607
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
And as usual, the previews never, ever gives away the most important scenes, ever (or ones we really want to see)!

- Tak
Like the team wants to be discreet with us Certainly there will be something that is going to surprise us... around 27 hours more.
Old 2008-09-17, 09:54   Link #608
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
You keep forgetting, Wesley, that Luca's drones are modded for ELINT, not combat.
When was the last time they made an appearance?

So even the NUNs don't have uniforms? Alto met the President in his flight jacket and pants. No dress uniform? Or a uniform period?

Quote:

Spoiler for Screencaps:

...Of course Sheryl won't be strapped in the back of a Monster while she's singing. Oh no. She'll be dancing around, wearing a trashy outfit giving the last performance of her life. I hope Vajra brains her.

And Grace looks frustrated. Since she's flying, I hope she trashes a few named characters.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:09   Link #609
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

Spoiler for Screencaps:

Looks interesting and hopefully Canaria will get some action now that shes not stuck playing "driving miss Daisy" with Ranka. That picture of Grace seems to show more frustration than evil i wonder if shes in a dog fight with Ozama and hes proving more than a match for her. Looking forward to seeing how things are going on Quarter and what battle plans they have formulated.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:21   Link #610
Wesley84

Quarter and "battleplans" in the same sentence? Well, I suppose flying more or less straight at an enemy counts...
Old 2008-09-17, 10:43   Link #611
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Quarter and "battleplans" in the same sentence? Well, I suppose flying more or less straight at an enemy counts...
Of course flying straight at the enemy is a battleplan, now dodging that takes planning.
Old 2008-09-17, 11:16   Link #612
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
my god.. way behind. Just watched the episode and..

I guess the episode is fine, Alto got lectured again and seems to coming into a firm stand of his need actions. Sheryl is still suffering but with a little love she's doing fine. Ranka got careless resulted to being captured that i think was stupid BUT! if it weren't for that she wouldn't remember her brother. Brera got mindfucked by the whore, controlling his mind again. Klan is.. well, klan. The Vajra's seems a little grumpy and not in the mood to listen to her song, what bad timing I say.

waiting for the next episode with subs.
Old 2008-09-17, 11:17   Link #613
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Of course flying straight at the enemy is a battleplan, now dodging that takes planning.
Or just... luck?

Old 2008-09-17, 11:30   Link #614
golthin

when sheryl get her love confession, We are lucky that we only have to hear only from about 19
people! I expect that episode 25 will have at least like 19-25 votes of 1. Now if Ranka were to win I expect at least 200 votes of 1.
Old 2008-09-17, 11:39   Link #615
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Or just... luck?
Surely you jest my friend someone in Macross surviving because of luck who would have thought lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
when sheryl get her love confession, We are lucky that we only have to hear only from about 19
people! I expect that episode 25 will have at least like 19-25 votes of 1. Now if Ranka were to win I expect at least 200 votes of 1.
Thats true the finally vote for the final episode will be interesting. I will say that i will be happy if its Sheryl and as much as i would want to RAGE if its Ranka and disagree with it i wont, because at least Alto made a decision.
Old 2008-09-17, 12:41   Link #616
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
sh*t.. you're not kidding!

i counted .
Old 2008-09-17, 12:49   Link #617
Darial
Otaku in disguise

Quote:
LOL. Don't forget the DVD smashing, poster burning, the order cancellations, etc. if Ranka wins.
Old 2008-09-17, 13:27   Link #618
wolfboy
:3

^ Hardcore fans of a franchise often buy the stuff even if they hate it just for the sake of completion/collection...and that's when the whole thing is crap, not just when there's an unsatisfactory ending. Or they do when a definitive special edition final mixed DVD is released.
Old 2008-09-17, 14:06   Link #619
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
^ Hardcore fans of a franchise often buy the stuff even if they hate it just for the sake of completion/collection...and that's when the whole thing is crap, not just when there's an unsatisfactory ending. Or they do when a definitive special edition final mixed DVD is released.
I'll laugh if they edit out Mikhail's glasses in the special edition.
Old 2008-09-17, 14:29   Link #620
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
hmmm!I thought it was pretty obvious the LT was already resolved....
Where did you get that idea? Alto said, kind of quietly, that he would stay with Sheryl -- like a nurse with a patient. Then he said, in Sheryl's hearing, that he became a pilot to protect Ranka. Sure, he's willing to kill a Ranka that is dangerous to the whole human race. But if she becomes herself again, all bets are off. I like the idea of not putting one's bet on anyone. In fact, I think "neither of the above" is at least as likely as either of them.

I'm also not convinced that Alto and Sheryl are living together, much less making love. All I know is that they are making a meal together, and that they have feelings for each other. But perhaps I missed something.

Disclaimer: Ranka is my favorite character in the show. Lol.

Whatever the ending is, it seems to me that it will involve Ranka making peace between humans and Vajra. If it ends up with Ranka discovering that the Vajra are indeed humanity's implacable enemies, it will be an interesting surprise.

Anyway, ep23 was wonderful.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Closed Thread