AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-19, 03:50   Link #22961
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Finished the chapter and I gotta say that Thor went a bit too far by getting Mikoto to go after Touma. Touma is really gonna get it when she gets there. I wonder if Mikoto will recognize that it's Cendrillon? Btw does anyone know if Cendrillon is more endowed than Mikoto?
Old 2013-01-19, 03:53   Link #22962
Sumeragi
Banned

Old 2013-01-19, 03:55   Link #22963
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

All these middle school girls...
Old 2013-01-19, 03:55   Link #22964
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

@Chaos and Sumeragi I know about those images. I mean about how she is in this volume since she looks around 12-13. I wonder if Mikoto would be happy to find that she has a rival for Touma that she has a bigger chest than?
Old 2013-01-19, 03:57   Link #22965
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I know about that image. I mean about how she is in this volume since she looks around 12-13. I wonder if Mikoto Would be happy to find that she has a rival for that she has a bigger chest then?
Would a lemon-chan feel happy to beat another lemon-chan?

Sure I guess, but that's a bronze trophy at best.
Old 2013-01-19, 07:18   Link #22966
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
“Hah hah hah. Yes, but a rhinoceros beetle with a black shine would look just like a cockroa-…”
The beetle vibrated its giant thing wings to block out the rest of her comment with a reverse phase sound wave.
Beetle 5 has it hard.
Quote:
Thor opened up his foreign-made cell phone to show her the small screen and he immediately got to the core of the issue.
“I happen to have a photo of your friend Kamijou Touma-kun doing his usual thing by being nursed to health by some mysterious little blonde girl. What do you think about that?”
“Tell me right this instant where he is.”
Thor in troll mode.

So did Misaki visit a certain high school and force Seria to compete in the beauty contest? Though the dialogue doesn't really match that assumption.
Old 2013-01-19, 07:28   Link #22967
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
So did Misaki visit a certain high school and force Seria to compete in the beauty contest? Though the dialogue doesn't really match that assumption.
That wouldn't make sense at all.

Quote:
“I am only up here because my friends forced me, but why would anyone be interested in some old woman who refuses to even come over here?”

Does that sound like someone who would go the extra mile drag to her opponent all the way out to compete?
Old 2013-01-19, 07:37   Link #22968
Stufu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Does that sound like someone who would go the extra mile drag to her opponent all the way out to compete?
I think she does, I guess from her personality

Thor does know well how to deal with Mikoto-chan LOL
Old 2013-01-19, 07:39   Link #22969
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
I think she does, I guess from her personality
It still doesn't fit the dialogue; why would she be complaining about having Seria up there as a competitor if she was the one would brought her?

Plus not to mention Misaki herself said that she was dragged into it by her friends.
Old 2013-01-19, 07:46   Link #22970
OverNOut
The Obsever

^Maybe she was trying to avoid being suspected and didn't want to suffer alone so dragged Seria along.
Old 2013-01-19, 07:52   Link #22971
Stufu

Quote:
It still doesn't fit the dialogue; why would she be complaining about having Seria up there as a competitor if she was the one would brought her?

Plus not to mention Misaki herself said that she was dragged into it by her friends.
Well, she may love to tease her and love to compete with the one whom also has the same quality as her... you know what kind of quality I guess, those 2 are very much alike in many ways
Old 2013-01-19, 08:03   Link #22972
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
^Maybe she was trying to avoid being suspected and didn't want to suffer alone so dragged Seria along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
Well, she may love to tease her and love to compete with the one whom also has the same quality as her... you know what kind of quality I guess, those 2 are very much alike in many ways
That's a lot of maybes for something that doesn't have any proof.

Why go out of the way to twist the evidence to suppose a less likely scenario when there's nothing to support it in the first place?
Old 2013-01-19, 10:34   Link #22973
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
That's a lot of maybes for something that doesn't have any proof.

Why go out of the way to twist the evidence to suppose a less likely scenario when there's nothing to support it in the first place?
Well, she probably would go out of her way to drag over her competition IF she had the motivation and well...based on her dialogue she doesn't.

On another note, the recent chapters have revealed something to me.
There needs to be much more Cendrillon and Birdway fanart. The lack of it disturbs me.
Old 2013-01-19, 10:35   Link #22974
Requiem-x
The slacking one

GODDAMIT, THOR! WHY DON'T YOU JUST PULL A GUN... Oh. Damn, his trolling knows no bounds. Is this a story we're supposed to take seriously? I don't remember anymore. Gotta admit it was funny as hell, though. Thor is quickly becoming THE character in NT.

And for the final update, we find out Johnny isn't into fanservice, and Cendrillion doesn't like having her loli body eyed up. She should grateful eyeing is all Touma did, unlike with other blonde loli. And is Kamachi implying there are more super beings like Kretune outhere? Gemstones come to my mind, but I doubt it's that simple.
Old 2013-01-19, 11:03   Link #22975
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
@Chaos and Sumeragi I know about those images. I mean about how she is in this volume since she looks around 12-13. I wonder if Mikoto would be happy to find that she has a rival for Touma that she has a bigger chest than?
Well, its Kamachi, probably despite Cendrillon shrunk regarding heigth probably she will preserve her other sizes only to keep Mikoto as the flatest chested girl joke .
Old 2013-01-19, 11:34   Link #22976
desrtsku
Nympholept

Just finished my chap 6 marathon and ...

Spoiler for too long:

Quote:
“Hey there, Miko-chan. How are you doing?”

“Who are you!? Don’t just start talking to me like we’re friends!!”
hmm ... sounds familiar

Quote:
“I happen to have a photo of your friend Kamijou Touma-kun doing his usual thing by being nursed to health by some mysterious little blonde girl. What do you think about that?”

“Tell me right this instant where he is.”

AND CENDRILLON FTW!!
Old 2013-01-19, 11:41   Link #22977
tsunade666

how many days is ichinaranasai? all this things happened in only the first day and it looks like there is more.
Old 2013-01-19, 11:48   Link #22978
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
I honestly wouldn't read too much into that- it could be nothing more than a small exposition.

After all, that was never brought up in any way or form ever again.
Yet how often have we seen Misaki with Touma on extended story arcs? Kamachi rarely leaves his Chekov's Guns untouched...
Old 2013-01-19, 11:52   Link #22979
tsunade666

I wish to read/see a story about Touma's past. He leave it blank and only show a bit of it with lots of mystery concerning before the memory erase.
Old 2013-01-19, 12:08   Link #22980
Sumeragi
Banned

Could it be..... Touma saved Misaki in the past, and thus she has lingering feelings for him, which was crushed when he didn't recognize her? It could feed into the "untrusting Misaki" characteristic.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen