Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-19, 23:27   Link #21
Secca
nya`
*Artist

You seen everything, I couldn't think of any romance anime anymore.

Have you ever read a romance manga called II's ?
Old 2004-05-20, 04:19   Link #22
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
You have list almost all of the anime...well you might try Pita-ten?? Gunslinger Girl is a worth watch anime, i kinda like it... oh ya don't miss out Ragnarok the animation... Actually you have watch most of the romance anime there is already...

Well for classical anime you can try I's, and even Video Girl AI. ohya don't miss out Magister Megi Megi (Another version of Love Hina) i think...so far there's the manga only...

Martian Succesor Nadesico (This is one weird love relationship, worth the laughter)
Sakura wars (Although mostly actions)
Err... how bout You're Under Arrest?

Argh...i'm cracking my brain to think of an anime, you almost watch all already.

Sailormoon?? Actually i don't really recomand that one... ohya try 3x3 eyes. Or Blue Seed, try some Gundam Series??

Aiyo... you are too tough to take down la...look for yourself la.
Old 2004-05-20, 09:01   Link #23
stupidbaka

haha thanks for trying anyways! Well i guess i could try reading some manga but i dont really like reading cause you know no moving action (yeah...dont got a good imagination). So yeah recommend me some manga? i guess i could try some out also if there animes too recommend them too please
Old 2004-05-20, 09:32   Link #24
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I really recomend II's. Have you ever experience first love? The main character in this manga fell in love with a girl. It is his first love but he's a really shy type person and just have no experience with girls at all. While she is a popular girl in his school which make him even more nervous to aproach her.

It's a very cute series about first love, I really recomend it. ^^

The scanlation group: http://mangaproject.cjb.net/ has complete all 15 volumes so you don't have to wait anymore.

You can get it from them at IRC channel #MangaProject on irc.irctoo.net.

If you don't know how to use IRC, they have a guide how to get to IRC from their website. ^^
Old 2004-05-20, 10:14   Link #25
Gorksnip

I recommend Green Green, bra. It's got romance but other than that, it's got a boat load of exciting fanservice which is the most important factor in any love story, am I not right? Oh yeah, it's got a touching ending too. You gonna like it, bra!
Old 2004-05-20, 12:10   Link #26
brood-faun

-I Wish You Were Here
-Ajimu Beach Story(available on animesuki)
-Kaikan Phrase (available on animesuki)
-H2 (animesuki)
-If I see you in my dreas (a.k.a., Yume De Aetara OVA)
-Handsome Girl ova(animesuki)
-Good Morning Call OVA(animesuki)
-A Girl from Phantasia
-Here is Greenwood
-Touch
-Any Miyazaki Films
Old 2004-05-22, 00:50   Link #27
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Oh ya!! How bout Flame Of Recca where actions + romance. I really recomand that one, i just think of that anime last night when i sleep so i post it here now. Try looking for it is nice to watch, SHINOBI~

By the way Secca. is I's not II's. That one ar... not bad lar but there's plenty outside thats better but you can try.
The Main girl name Iori right? while the guy...hmm...is he Ichitaka?? Another blonde hair girl name wat already ar??

Anyways this anime is about traingle love where there 2 girls fall for 1 guy and all of their name starts with "I" thats y the anime was known as "I's"
Old 2004-05-22, 01:52   Link #28
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
The Main girl name Iori right? while the guy...hmm...is he Ichitaka?? Another blonde hair girl name wat already ar??
Itsuki

I''s and Video Girl Ai are both very similar manga. Video Girl Ai has a great OVA while I''s does not.
Old 2004-05-22, 02:05   Link #29
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
Oh ya!! How bout Flame Of Recca where actions + romance. I really recomand that one, i just think of that anime last night when i sleep so i post it here now. Try looking for it is nice to watch, SHINOBI~

By the way Secca. is I's not II's. That one ar... not bad lar but there's plenty outside thats better but you can try.

Anyways this anime is about traingle love where there 2 girls fall for 1 guy and all of their name starts with "I" thats y the anime was known as "I's"
Ooops yeah it's I''s ^^ for Iori and Ichitaka Seto. ^^

The I''s came from that drawing book I think, is just something special between Seto and Iori. I tought it was cute they had that little initial names thing going. ^^

Spoiler for I''s cover page:

Last edited by Secca; 2004-05-22 at 08:20.
Old 2004-05-23, 20:25   Link #30
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Well...

Try Yumeria for a standard light-ecchi/comedy/love story show. I personally thought it would be pretty ridiculous. It turned out that it was. I have no idea why I ended up watching the whole series, but it was actually pretty enjoyable. The main character, Mikuri is hilarious, and one of the girls, Mizuki, is insanely attractive.

For a more dramatic turn, try the Mizuiro OVA. It's only 2 eps, but really quite good. The story and feel was a lot like Kimi Ga Nozumo Eien, but the animation was very nice. It's not as dramatic or romance-inclined as KGNE, but it's definitely worth the watch. One of those artsy-feeling animes.
Old 2005-12-24, 21:14   Link #31
MamoruUsagi

The Devil Does Exist is an amazing romance manga.

Akuma De Sourou is an amazing romance manga.

Mars is an excellent romance manga.

Wild Act is a great romance manga.

High School Debut is a sweet romance manga.

Kare First Love is a great romance manga.

Happy Hustle High is a cute romance manga.

Sailor Moon
Bokura ga Ita
Fushigi Yuugi
Ceres Celestial Legend
Mars
High School Debut
The Devil Does Exist
Kare First Love
Wild Act
Happy Hustle High
Marmalade Boy
Peach Girl
Absolute Boyfriend
Fushigi Yugi
Ayashi no Ceres
Ultra Cute
Akuma De Sourou
Paradise Kiss
Sensual Phrase
Happy Hustle High
Ultra Maniac
Missile Happy!
Sand Chronicles
Land of the Blindfolded
Punch!
Kare Kano
Itazura Na Kiss
B.O.D.Y.
Koukou Debut
Black Bird
Love Attack
We Were There

Great romance manga.

The manga versions of these are so much better. The manga of Ayashi no Ceres is great, the anime cuts everything out.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2010-10-31 at 23:30.
Old 2005-12-28, 12:29   Link #32
mit7059

I recomend Shuffle! and Suzuka both are currently running, free and lots of fun.

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
Closed Thread